Trying a new method, need some test monkeys

Um thank you for doing my work?

Oh wow, thanks Night Wizard! And Nightengale I’m still happy to hear what you have to say as well if it’s different, lol :slight_smile:

Hold on gimme a few minutes

I was so impressed by your method I had to try it myself, I’m not stealing your thunder, think of it more like confirming your genius!

While I wait, let me provide a bit of background…

While I’m disappointed to hear the answer of your scrying I’m actually not at all surprised since every time I have thrown cards on the issue (Tarot, Lenormond, Sibilla) they keep telling me ‘no’ as well…

The thing that has me scratching my head, though, is that I KNOW that the earth is reaching out to me (as per your vision, Night Wizard) and the whole point of me wanting to buy the house is because I was hoping to buy in cash in full - (YES I have the funds available to so do) so that I won’t be bogged down with a huge-assed mortgage as one of my life’s goal is to NOT become an ‘economic slave to the system’. PLUS I was hoping to be able to kit out said house with solar panels, recyclable drainage system,my own green house to grow my own food and even have a few chickens for fresh eggs and maybe a goat…

Basically I want to run my own ‘off grid’ homestead, thus changing my life in a way that I would be more in touch with the natural cycles of the earth and to live independently in tune with Gaia…

And paying it all in cash with renewable energy sources means very little to no bills so I can live my life in a way that I don’t have to worry about a 9-5 and just run skyclad in the forest with the wolves during the day and spend my nights hunched over my couldron all ‘Double double, toil and trouble…’ :slight_smile:

So I don’t understand why - if my intentions are pretty much aligned with the vision that you are getting - whyyyyy would the answer be ‘no’??

I just… no comprendo… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I have a recommendation…

I am getting the idea that you should do as you please… If this is something you truly desire, do it!

You asked:

The spirit realm will never tell you what you should or should not do. It’s basically, you can do anything you please, and ask spirits for advice about that chosen direction… But you cannot ask the spirits to tell you what you should do.

Instead, I performed the same method, this time with the idea “Will there be any unforeseeable problems that would arise if you took that route” and I perceived that you should buy that house if you really want to…

Thanks for the extra input - I was thinking I should just go ahead and do it as well but let me give you MORE details…

At the moment I’m living in the UK and the house I’m looking at is in Bulgaria. I’m thinking that now that the UK has voted out of the EU that maybe the reason for me getting a ‘no’ is that it’s possible that it’s not in fact a ‘no, fugeddabowdit completely’ and more of a ‘no, maybe hang on and wait a second here until there is a little bit less political uncertainty…?’

That’s what I plan on doing for the time being anyways - I’m still keeping it in mind, but perhaps putting it on the back-burner for the time being… At least until we know what Brexit will mean for people wanting to move back and forth into the EU…

But again - thanks a million :slight_smile:

You bet =)

Patience and temperance are great virtues!

Hi, I live in the UK and I would love to live off grid too. At the moment I cant as Im waiting for my kids to flee the nest and that will take some time… also I have no idea where to start/get the ball rolling… mostly I was wondering how do people say for example that they are going to move to a country, isnt there an issue of not being a resident etc? I really want to move to america for example, live in a cabin in the woods or something… I dont know how to make it all a reality. Any important pointers that you would be able to give from your experience and help me to acheive my dreams will be helpful. My main obstacles to start off with are that my (religious) family and direct community and ex…(aside my kids) dont want me to move there and will go to all costs not to let me, (thus Im stuck at the moment :cry:). Secondly I don’t have much savings but I do try to put aside when I can. Secondly, Ive never passed my driving test yet, so living in a rv is out for now too. Secondly legal stuff is my weak point, and finding ways to stay for long periods of time in any country needs ongoing help, or exiting and re-entering if one is not a resident. Also as I have been longterm chronically fatigued among other conditions dont make me a good candidate for reliable work nor do I have any ‘proper qualifications’ or gcse’s etc under my belt to be a catch for any work visa. But still, after all the trauma bullying and abuse Ive gone through, I more than deserve a break in life, very much…physically and emotionally… On the plus side I know how to live frugally and not into all of those attatchments, for example when i was a kid we were poor so we grew stuff in our garden and had goats and chickens (love chicens :blush:), handmedowns and mostly no tv, half my childhood ‘homeschooled’ etc. Now I might not have much firsthand experience with growing etc but I know I will settle in quite well with that lifestyle. And the the feeling to be free of sociatal bullies that I had to endure unjustfully, and the hope that one day I might have the freedom to be myself would be unsurmountable…