Trying a new method, need some test monkeys

Hi everyone so I’m doing a particular method that I’m new to that I’ve recently come across, long story short who’d like some free readings? I’ll let you know when I’m gonna stop. Keep in mind this is a new method and can be very incorrect, so I’d avoid asking some case sensitive questions so to speak

1 Like

You have no idea how ironic it is that you choose to say monkeys. …lol. Thats too funny.
Guess I will go first then.

What changes could I make to better benefit myself this year?

I’ll bite.

How should I continue on my magical path?

OOooohhh, I wanna know if I should go ahead and buy that house in that other country I been eyeing…

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Feel like a piss taker asking anything as i haven’t contributed anything to the forum really too busy soaking up all the info …

But if I may some idea of where I go from here I have no direction in life other than embarking on this magical path.

Cheers
MITD

Me, too!!

*What magial path should I take–continue on the one I’ve been going down for the past years, or regroup and get back to my ‘native’ tradition?

*Students–taking them on, having them, not having them, good thing, bad thing? What does your reading say about that for me?

Thank you! (I love getting readings! When you get to a certain level, you’ll find that you don’t get readings anymore, you give them. So when someone wants to practice, it is always fun for us old folks, because someone is doing it for us for a change! Thank you!)

1 Like

Ok I’ll stop at 5 people

You have no idea how ironic it is that you choose to say monkeys. …lol. Thats too funny.

What changes could I make to better benefit myself this year?[/quote]
I saw a book and then a heart

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:3, topic:9622”]I’ll bite.

How should I continue on my magical path?[/quote]
I saw a dragon

[quote=“GaiasGirl, post:4, topic:9622”]OOooohhh, I wanna know if I should go ahead and buy that house in that other country I been eyeing…

Thanks in advance :)[/quote]
I saw a stop sign

[quote=“maninthedark, post:5, topic:9622”]Feel like a piss taker asking anything as i haven’t contributed anything to the forum really too busy soaking up all the info …

But if I may some idea of where I go from here I have no direction in life other than embarking on this magical path.

Cheers
MITD[/quote]
I saw a book and the sigil of lucifer

What changes could I make to better benefit myself this year?[/quote]
I saw a book and then a heart[/quote]
Thats interesting, I spent all day in the library. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Audsynn, post:6, topic:9622”]Me, too!!

*What magial path should I take–continue on the one I’ve been going down for the past years, or regroup and get back to my ‘native’ tradition?

*Students–taking them on, having them, not having them, good thing, bad thing? What does your reading say about that for me?

Thank you! (I love getting readings! When you get to a certain level, you’ll find that you don’t get readings anymore, you give them. So when someone wants to practice, it is always fun for us old folks, because someone is doing it for us for a change! Thank you!)[/quote]
I saw the Kabbalahlistic tree of life

And a classroom

The technique I used was creating an astral mirror from light and darkness and then skrying into it for answers

[quote=“Nightingale, post:13, topic:9622”][quote=“Audsynn, post:6, topic:9622”]Me, too!!

*Students–taking them on, having them, not having them, good thing, bad thing? What does your reading say about that for me?[/quote]
I saw the Kabbalahlistic tree of life

And a classroom[/quote]

Thank you! I appreciate it. Definitely food for thought.

Holy shit thanks Nightingale

Good work Nightingale.

Of course, thank you to you both, I try.

[quote=“Nightingale, post:10, topic:9622”][quote=“GaiasGirl, post:4, topic:9622”]OOooohhh, I wanna know if I should go ahead and buy that house in that other country I been eyeing…

I saw a stop sign[/quote]

Oh NO!

Well, sorry to be a pain, but can I ask what I should be focusing on instead?

I really had my mind on that but if that’s a no, well… what should it be??

Thanks again :slight_smile:

[quote=“GaiasGirl, post:19, topic:9622”][quote=“Nightingale, post:10, topic:9622”][quote=“GaiasGirl, post:4, topic:9622”]OOooohhh, I wanna know if I should go ahead and buy that house in that other country I been eyeing…

I saw a stop sign[/quote]

Oh NO!

Well, sorry to be a pain, but can I ask what I should be focusing on instead?

I really had my mind on that but if that’s a no, well… what should it be??

Thanks again :)[/quote]

Hello,

I am very fascinated by the method that Nightingale is using!

So I’ve decided to use the same method to answer your question, GaiasGirl…

What I received:

A vision of the Earth, with a glowing aura of energy around it. The aura is blue in colour… It is not only surrounding the Earth, but moves through it, within it. Along with this vision came the ideas: Gaias Truth, Nature Itself, Life itself, and understanding what Life itself is. That the vision showed me the life of the Earth itself…

So to answer your question, the Earth itself is reaching out to you (your name, ‘GaiasGirl’ certainly leaves me with no wonder as to why this is the case!) and wishes to invite you to explore its mysteries!