Try to save Amazon forests with magic

I’ve forwarded this idea to my school (which is a little bigger and more organised than BALG). Some co-ordinated working is at hand.

2 Likes

How about evoking Gaia?

Don’t forget those pesky soy farmers as well

1 Like

With all this deforestation, it is not inconceivable that previously unknown bacteria and viruses will be unleashed nor is it inconceivable that this in turn might lead to a global pandemic.

2 Likes

1/5th is gone already, and if another fifth burns, a dieout effect will trigger. There is no time!

1 Like

They are not planning on planting soy there (not confirmed).

Although a problem too, the soy plantation is a minor evil and not confirmed as the main reason for the Amazon deforestation, whereas it has been confirmed that the deforestation is for cattle purposes.

I don’t get your shitty butthurt comment.
Stadistics and data are there, if it makes you guilty for eating meat it is not my problem.

Don’t just try to justify a big evil with a small one, and don’t derail the thread.

Or better, let’s use magic for all evils, instead of getting all butt hurt.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll do what I can.

1 Like

Agree 100%.

Besides we are vast and wide and have many different practices worldwide. There’s many ways we can accomplish what we set ourselves out to do.

2 Likes

Connect with the spirit of the amazon itself and follow it’s instructions if you want to help.

2 Likes

Okay this is getting too heated and it all borders on political the moment people start naming potential causes, be they right or wrong, so I am closing this topic and request people liaise via PM, with anyone who you feel is sympatico.

Cheers. :+1:

3 Likes