Try to save Amazon forests with magic

Hi everyone,
Wanted to ask if there are any magicians who have mastered the elemental magic and are in tune with forces of nature and could do some ritual or something to try and stop the ongoing fires of Amazon rainforests. I know most of us maybe are here just for our own ascend, but we need not to forget to take care of our mother earth also. Thanks everyone for your attention and time reading this. Unfortunately i cannot do this myself, nor have i mastered the elements yet, to even try to do something so big, but i’m sure that there are people with real greater power and mastery who could try to do something good for our Earth. Please those who can and have abbilities, do some ritual to try to save the Earth’s forests from burning. Thank you, it means a lot.

4 Likes

Well, a Koch died, so I guess there are lots of folks firing that way! Be careful to not get your wires crossed; unify your energies so you don’t explode more of the jungle. :slight_smile:

It’s not gonna work.

Not with that attitude! :slight_smile:

I heard it has been raining there, unsure if it is putting out the fire.

Where I live a little rain doesn’t help much when it comes with lighting.

2 Likes

There’s lots of tribes there, maybe ask their ancestors to tag along? The people burning it share similar ancestry, so, ask them too? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was actually thinking about this and thinking about how to even start to try. That’s a lot of nature to lose if the fires don’t stop soon. I’ll help anyway I can for sure :heart:

4 Likes

I don’t think global warming can be stopped this way.
Check out a video by VK where he says that the world will be rebuilt with fire (My Impulsive Decision to Evoke Sanatas Almost Ruined My Life)

1 Like

Global warming, no, global incineration, yes! :slight_smile:

Don’t know where that bloke got his information, but drownings and floods are gonna be a lot more common than flames; at least initially! :slight_smile:

So what’s the use of our magickal powers if we cannot make change in our world? Maybe i am wrong and we can’t do and should do nothing. But i believe that there are some powerful onew who could make big changes and influene our world for the better. Thank you all for your attention to this cause and big thanks for those who will at least try do something.

2 Likes

So what’s the point of our magickal powers if we cannot make change in our world? Maybe i am wrong and we can’t do and should do nothing. But i believe that there are some powerful ones who could make big changes and influene our world for the better. Thank you all for your attention to this cause and big thanks for those who will at least try do something.

2 Likes

People are full of self doubts and internal limits on what they can do because, ultimately, they like being human. They use human tools and human measurements and human logics, not understanding themselves, their tools, or what they work with. Don’t listen to them! :slight_smile:

That attitude, of ‘there’s no way just i can do this’, is how worlds are broken. The people burning it don’t care about being human; why should you? ‘Evolve or die’ is breathing down our necks, in case you haven’t noticed. :slight_smile:

ETA: nobody is motivated to handle things not immediately influencing them. If you challenged the navel-gazers to put out the fire, you’d either mobilize them or get flagged by those who are too lazy for their own good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @ametista. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and required.

1 Like

Ah yes, world’s burning, but introductions matter! Welcome to BALG @ametista , watch out for the bots and other drones feeding the circuits. They even post! :slight_smile:

Why not focusing the magic on the people who are deliberately burning the forest for cattle/meat production?

7 Likes

‘Save’ in terms of see it grow back to normal in our lifetimes, no, @anon59886753 , but there’s a difference between saving even a twig and turning the land itself into a pit. It’s dead to us, maybe, but it doesn’t have to stay dead. :slight_smile:

@anon48532061 my point exactly! People sharing the rain spell are just too afraid to really bare their fangs, however scrumpy and dull they are. The people burning it have no problems abandoning humanity (theirs and others) for the sake of profit. It’s not like they don’t know they’re killing the world, they just don’t care! :slight_smile:

You have to fight fire with Fire. If you’re going to fight monsters pretending to be people, you just have to be a bigger monster. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes they do, thanks! :+1:

8 Likes

We’ll agree to disagree and call it a day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll help! I actually like forests and in my projections, I tend to go to foresty places.

2 Likes

I like the way you think. And speeding up the regrowth of the plants and trees a little? Maybe toss in some new surprises that might fight back? New plant that’s a carnivore just a little don’t touch this area again?

1 Like