Try this incantation out - Experiment

Okay light a candle, best if you can use two red and one black but if you can’t then light a normal candle and say this incantation below at night.

" The powers that be, return, May the infernal be free, the ones that burn,
Darkness accumulate risen you are, i call out now from afar,
my three eye’s see you, beheld in my evil sight, come forth now on this wicked night,
from the pyramids, to the constellation’s, the ancient forgotten powers were taken,
from the flame, blood and water i open the gates for all of our sons, fathers, mothers and daughters,
The angels shall fly to my call, the dead shall rise,
the demons shall come with fiery might,
The Gods shall come bearing godly power,
i call upon the planets and watchtowers
May the blackened waters, flood my way,
May the serpents hiss to the songs that they say,
May the dragon extends his wings, the lioness will roar,
Even my inner god rises to watch from my core,
I call onto those forces, come to the world of man
The creation and destruction, The trunks of ying and yang
I call the ancient powers ".

26 Likes

interesting what is it for exactly may I ask?

I wasn’t given what its for, i only promised a entity and my fellow brothers and sisters here on BALG.

3 Likes

I’ll try it tonight brother

3 Likes

ok I’ll try it maybe tonight or tomorrow thank you

1 Like

Reading the language, it sounds like it’s calling all the powers forth to cause destruction and spur creation, as is necessary in the world. Almost like one of those unconditional acts in service that Josephine McCarthy keeps talking about, in which you lend your power to help your contacts get through big jobs that they want done themselves.

I’m still a newbie so I’m not sure that’s what it’s for, but that’s my take, and it seems a perfectly reasonable request to make.

5 Likes

All i’ve been told is to share this to you guys, then i ask that you document you experience so i can get a understanding, its gotta come from external sources other than my circle.

6 Likes

I’ll try it out when I ain’t got anyone at home so I can go all out.

3 Likes

I go all out. Summons forth the Ancient Pantheon whilst flogging the chicken which he is riding atop!… Nah jk. :stuck_out_tongue: but I shall try it out sometime soon.

2 Likes

Will recite tonight. Will journal.

1 Like

ok I have written it in my book of that’s ok and I will totaly hey back to you what my experince is tomorrow because tonight I need to focus on valak

2 Likes

Might I ask which entity gave this to you? As I am quite curious!

1 Like

My son.

4 Likes

Cool! I have to try it as soon as I get the chance!

1 Like

Done just now.

3 Likes

Great.

1 Like

Done, I will see what happens next.

2 Likes

Done. My room got a lot colder as I did it.

2 Likes

Okay good to hear some feedback.

2 Likes

Something definitely stirred to my calling. I will continue to do this and update you

2 Likes