Try this if you're having trouble with evocation! E.A Koetting Technique!

So I came across an old youtube video of EAs and he gave a technique that worked so well for me last night!! It’s about a 4 year old video so if I come across it again I will post the link but here is a summary:

He said if you are struggling with sigil magick move on to idolatry.

• Use a picture of whatever entity of your choice or an actual statue of it.

• Sit in the biggest room you have available that can be made completely dark.

• Place the picture or statue on the opposite end of the room from where you will be sitting.

• Place a candle or candles near the picture or statue and if you want some incense. (Incense optional)

• While sitting at the opposite end of the room gaze at the picture or statue, and get yourself into the theta gamma sync.

From there you should see the picture or statue changing/shifting, what happens will of course be different for everyone but as you gaze at it you will see something happen.

I did this last night and it was extremely successful for me! I evoked Lucifer, I used a picture and a candle and the photo I used went out of focus and looked blurry to the point where I could see Lucifer’s face in the photo. The entire surrounding room went black and the shadow from the candle on the wall made the shape of horns coming out of the face in the picture. It was like I was looking into a different world. I have been struggling with evocation but last night was no doubt successful.

Hopefully the instructions are clear and helpful, if you need me to clarify something please don’t hesitate to ask and let me know if anyone else who tries this has success with it!!!

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

interesting method fo sho. I dont have trouble but if I focused across the room, it would surely blur!!! My eyes arent what they used to be. lol

2 Likes

Same here, I might have to try this idea myself. My eyes have always been kind of messed up, being nearsighted and having astigmatism.

1 Like

I think its a fine idea to try…I just dont know how effective it would be for me. Might try anyway for sport.

1 Like

Only one way to find out, I suppose. Let us know how it works out for you at all, or standard methods work for you better.

2 Likes

It doesn’t really have to be at the other side of the room, place it on whatever distance is comfortable for you. I have used both methods and both work just as fine.

2 Likes

I think it could work if your eyes blur…I have great eyesight and my eyes blurred which made it easier to see different shapes and figures appearing in the room

2 Likes

will do.

“Hey everyone, I evoked a fuzzy version of Azazel. I shall call him…Fluffy…”

prays he didnt see that…checks over shoulder

2 Likes

And in other news, a local area man was found dead in his apartment this morning, police are specifying that they had do not have a cause of death as of yet, but terrorism is not being fully ruled out.

2 Likes

Since I have kerataconus, the blurred vision technique is really normal vision technique for me.

2 Likes

My local occult shop is actually selling plushie Baphomets.

3 Likes

Hah! That’s pretty neat. It’s another business avenue I was thinking myself. The Christian elitists would go apeshit seeing a demon line of plushies in the store or … you know those flat yellow pillows with smiley faces. Well the main side with their seal on it and the opposite oh I dunno smiley devil face or their enn.

2 Likes

Bah! I meant to comment on evocation exercises. Maybe I’m sort of alone in the idea of sultry enn pillow talk to the spirit while stroking its sigil seductively.

2 Likes

Belial might like that coming from you but me from me…pretty sure he would say we should just stay friends

2 Likes

Someone should totally start marketing lesser key sigil pillows.

Hey, EA, if you take this idea, I get 10%, it was my idea.

3 Likes

:smiling_face: I feel like making me one! With original drawing! Need a spirit who wouldn’t mind me abusing him every night :rofl: