"Truth work" with Valefar

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a connexion with the demon Valefar.

We do not often talk about him but he is the best one you can call if you want to know the truth from someone when you feel like they are hidding something from you.

I called him this morning - opened his sigil ( staring at his sigil while holding my breath almost until i pass out- the sigil started to glow withing 40sec)
i was stating my request in my mind while not breathing. - i did not banish him after breathing again. i just remove the sigil from sight.

then i was talking to the person that i wanted to know the thing from via text messages
and i asked the person the question i wanted. he litterally stopped replying. and 45 mins later he answered - stating " i understand why you want to know i should not have hidden this from you"
FOR 4 YEARS MTHERFCKER!

So a huge Thank You to Valefar, you are my go to for the truth from this day! Hail!

7 Likes

It’s very cool to see Valefor worked with, I think he’s an underrated spirit that has alot to offer.

3 Likes

i think also that people don’t want to know the truth not to get their feelings hurt! :joy:

he is connected to clarity for me, when you don’t have an answer sometimes you just can’t make a move

2 Likes

You’re 100 % right about that.

I have some friends employed in some less than legal capacities and I’ve called him (Valefar) a couple of times to help them out of a pinch.

2 Likes

i hold my breath until i pass out or hyper ventilate watching the sigil until it glows and i’m about to throw up or stare at the sigil until a fall asleep and wake up several times-late at night or masturbate very fast and orgasm :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Indeed Valefar is one of the most gifted multitalented and multitasking spirits. If it’s health, charisma, career or bane magick he gives excellent results

Keyman vefa tasa Valefor

5 Likes