The Fate Of All Fools

Thanks for the answer. I’ve listened to the Concordia Booster for a month straight and didn’t notice any effect, but it’s only been a week or so with the playlist you were kind enough to provide me, and I’ve taken quite a few days off in between.

1 Like

Of course, friend :slight_smile: i’ve gotten into the habit of listening about 4 hours daily minimum, sometimes up to about 16 hours. While at work, or at home, I just put it on in the background while I work or watch shows or films or browse Reddit or whatever. It is quite hard to say if the playlist itself has been the sole agent in how I’ve progressed, or if there’s other things to be taken into account. But I figure it will, at very least, be a minor helpful influence in my day to day mood and my practice. So I keep up with it.

2 Likes

I mainly sleep to the subs so I listen 5-7 hours, depending on how much sleep I am lucky enough to get. Never played them while doing daily stuff though. Might try that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve heard some say that they are most useful at the alpha and theta states, not so much at deep sleep stages. Also, some people like to use them to actively meditate, similar to Goddard’s SATS or Murphy’s self-hypnosis. I like to listen to them during the day so whenever I happen to dip into alpha state, my lil subconscious brain is getting bombarded. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tuesday, May 25th

So we are due for a Veil ramble, I think.

Vessels

After such a nice (overnight) success with my Bimé/Bune-inspired money jar, I decided to add another element to it: burrs. There’s this annoying, fast-growing weed (don’t know if it’s specific to my country) that when you brush past it, it covers you in burrs. So you walk inside and your socks and jeans have all these thin little burrs stuck to them. Today I collected all the burrs which stuck to me, added them to my money jar, and gave it a good shake. I’ll light another green candle over it and offer incense to Bune later this evening. But I figure it’s a good ingredient correspondence-wise: money sticks to me effortlessly, everywhere I go, with no effort on my part.

My honey jar/love spell jar is still going. The one thing I regret would do differently is that I wanted it to be very red, but my dumb ass forgot I had red food colouring, so I used a tiny amount of non-toxic, red watercolour paint. Obviously non-toxic != edible — just means you won’t die if you ingest it.

And I do. Every so often, I’ll give the jar a shake, take the lid off to air it out, and then I take an eyedropper’s worth of its contents and put a single drop into a glass of red wine… and consume it. I dare not think about the state of the contents of the jar, since it’s been fermenting for months, and it contains contents which… have an expiry, in a manner of speaking. Although I wonder if the honey counteracts that, since allegedly honey can be indefinitely safe to consume. Either way, I’m not in a position to be able to remake the jar with its current ingredients, and while I could make up for the lack of certain ingredients… I don’t want to. I like my jar.

Ingestion

Speaking of ingesting things, I’ve been “blessing” my food and drink before I consume it. By which I mean, just focusing on it and imbuing it with whatever intent takes my fancy. I’ll speak/whisper over it if I have the privacy, or otherwise I’ll just hold it/its vessel and lightly direct my intent into it. Then I consume it thoughtfully, knowing it’s becoming part of me.

Intention

This situation (rather, what I kind of had in mind) fell apart. Which isn’t too much of a worry for me, but it does make me question the specificity of intending certain outcomes. Those rituals I would count as a success, because they succeeded in the limited scope that I gave them. When I look at the other things I did for this outcome (Law of Consciousness), its focus was not specific. Think of it in terms of I have a million dollars vs. I won the lottery.

Sorry that I always speak so vaguely. I sometimes feel like even the things I do share are too much, too personal.

I still have yet to do this but it’s a good reminder.

Ritual

I did finally successfully evoke Sandalphon the other night. I still feel firmly there is some puzzle (for me) tied to Metatron and Sandalphon, waiting to be unravelled.

Leading up to it, in meditation, I did have another fascinating experience of self-as-god. A sense of dispassionate… power, entelechy. Interestingly, I’m picking up threads I found and noted a few weeks & months ago and fitting the pieces together now. A lot of it to do with the philosophy of Aristotle, so I suppose I should dive deeper into that. Yet another thing to add to my list.

Phase

Need to re-read The Phase. Had a very frustrating experience yesterday where I was solidly in sleep paralysis but I was stuck in my body. The most I managed to achieve was a feeling of floating upwards into a void, and I heard a male voice whisper into my right ear, in the demonic tongue. Other than that, nothing but a few random visions, and that sense of clearly overhearing conversations between discarnate voices, but I tried every technique I could remember to try leaving my body and nothing worked. :frowning:

I don’t have much else to add.

I keep thinking I should write about things like ritual vs. the Law, and how I use both and reconcile both worldviews. Or, the precise method of accessing the unhurried, dispassionate, flow state.

My mood has been… well, it could be better. I had been feeling very isolated, and restless, and listless. I was having a hard time interacting with the day-to-day world. I suppose I still am. One of the things I find difficult to balance is the workings of the Law, and keeping my focus solely on what I want — as opposed to the outer world, where what I want is still making its way to me.

As in, how to respond when people ask me about things I’m changing in my world. I get especially agitated around certain people, people that I’m close to, because I feel their pessimistic worldview rolling off them in waves, battering me. But I have to engage in conversation with them, and it’s a struggle to not just snap at them to be quiet and stop being so negative. So many people just want to gossip about negatives and worry about bad outcomes. What an absolute waste of time.

I’ve been using EFT, and also returning to my “whose thought is this?” question. I’ve mentioned this before. If I have a negative thought I ask myself, “who does this thought belong to?” — does it belong to an all-powerful creator, a shard of divinity? Or does it belong to the useless ego-self, the monkey brain? It doesn’t mean I instantly go from sad or listless to ecstatic, but it does help to neutralise me and restore some sense of balance.

I leave with this:

6 Likes

Wednesday, May 26th

Just a minor update on some experiments & enhancements.

I use the invocation of inner divinity (IID) followed by the DoM opening ritual a lot – before ritual, or often I’ll use it in place of LBRP if I feel it’s warranted.

The IID I’ve adjusted to my own purposes. Often I leave out the Stoicheia exercise. I use “She” instead of “He”, but I still use “I am Man made perfect”. After

I am the Power behind all powers,
the Form behind all forms

I add

…The Cause of causes.

When I perform the DoM opening rite, I add “from below, Sandalphon”, and the imagery is of a black, shifting, oil-sheen sphere in constant motion, summoned from below.

Each entity, as I call on them, I have them trace a banishing or invoking pentagram in tandem with me.

In addition to the beam of light extending north to south and east to west, I add the third dimension: above to below.

And then I add a fourth dimension, by calling the deity I’ve been working with – codenamed here as Sabbath, or the Firstborn. Known by other names… but the Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao.

I am not sure if the fourth dimension call works without having first known him by his pathworking (under another name, which seems much more true to his nature, so I’m not publishing it).

Also, I have been using the Wim Hof breathing method a lot as a shortcut to a heightened/trance state, and finding it very valuable in that regard.

I called Agares last night, and he resisted the forms I tried to structure for him, until I settled on him as a man in a kind of gilly suit, with only his eyes showing. We met in the mangroves, or a kind of swamp, or fen, and even then his nature was to try and remain hidden and camouflaged among the foliage, and his eyes were in almost constant movement. Not sure what to make of that. I won’t speak on it more until I have my results.

I’ve decided to publish a pathworking to a baneful egregoric spirit that I spoke about in an earlier entry.

Disclaimers:

• This is largely untested so take a guide or protector with you.
  • Be specific when you direct it at a target; be specific in the result you want.
  • Don’t stick around and talk with it longer than the time it takes to give it instructions.
  • Expect a wait time – this is an experimental thoughtform spirit and as far as I know has never been called upon in this manner for any of this kind of baneful work, so it’s still figuring out how to achieve its goals, much as any thoughtform, servitor, et cetera. (However, it has been passively fed energy for the better part of 15 years.) As with anything, don’t expect overnight results. Set and forget.
  • Banish when you’re done with the ritual.

The pathworking is as follows:

• under a grey sky, you are running across a fallow field towards a dead forest
  • close-up view of a black dog, enraged and snarling, mouth dripping red foam
  • flies swarm and buzz over the decaying carcass of a stag
  • an evil smile and a beckoning hand, a chain and a collar
  • you see human corpses floating just beneath the surface of a swamp; fog rises from the water
  • you stumble blindly through the dead forest, dogs howling and baying in the distance

The entity should answer to the name Ghost, or “The Ghost of Perdition”.

By my estimation his powers should be in this realm (I’ve posted about this before too):

• Sickness, illness (in particular, respiratory issues), draining a target’s life-force and energy, perhaps up to and including death of a target
  • Causing a target to commit dreadful, illegal, immoral acts (or to be perceived by others as though they have done, leading to below…)
  • Causing a target to be shunned and outcast by friends, family, loved ones, society; target becoming an exile at large
  • Insanity, mental instability, paranoia

Have fun and if you do try it, be sure to let me know of any results. x

6 Likes

Monday, June 7th

Well. I am standing alone now, and my footing is precarious.

This song has been my lifeline lately.

TOOL - Forty Six & 2

I’ve been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what could’ve been
I’ve been wallowing in my own confused
and insecure delusions
For a piece to cross me over
Or a word to guide me in
I wanna feel the changes coming down
I wanna know what I’ve been hiding
In my shadow
My shadow
Change is coming through
My shadow

I wanna feel the change consume me
Feel the outside turning in
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
Cleansing I’ve endured in

My shadow
My shadow
Change is coming
Now is my time

I’m in such a strange mental landscape currently. Seeing my world being drastically rearranged, basically turned upside-down overnight. After the shock I felt triumph. After the triumph I felt neutral. After I felt neutral I felt frightened. After I felt frightened I felt terribly depressed.

Now I can’t tell if this is some emerging case of PMDD, since the neurosis exactly coincided with my menstrual cycle. Extreme depression, suicidal ideation, random crying throughout the day – oop! Turns out you’re just on your period. :woman_shrugging: This is becoming a new thing, and I definitely don’t want it to be, but nothing in the world could convince me to go back on hormonal birth control.

It’s amusing and annoying that right at the moment I feel I’ve unlocked something deeper, my brain and endocrine system try to sabotage me.

So, I’m committing to the Master Protection Ritual for 33 days. I miss rituals so this should scratch the itch. And hey, it can’t hurt.

What else? I’m now, as I’ve said previously, apparently a feather collector. About two weeks ago I found a large black-and-white feather outside. Probably a magpie feather. The bottom of it was pure white and soft as goose-down, and it speckled and shaded into black, and then the end of the feather was tatty and dirty, still pretty with its black oil-sheen rainbow, but all its filaments separated and bent out of shape. A nice comment on my subconscious. Cheers. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

So I decided to put a bit more effort into impressing my subconscious. And about three days later, my roommate found a perfectly intact black feather and left it on my desk as a gift for me. So – taking that as a good sign.

A few days after, I found a little chunk of white granite (?) and nearby it, a tiny, soft white down-feather. Naturally I brought them both home for my altar.

What else?

I’ve been lightly focusing on money and being a magnet and conduit for wealth, a vessel which it flows through. So to recap on the past couple of weeks:

• I was given a pay rise out of nowhere, unasked for; (overnight – thank you Bune),
  • I had a $900 bill which I refused to pay as I was certain it was in error – it was adjusted down to about $100 when the company actually got off their arses and looked into it, and they sent me a refund for the token amount I’d paid while it was being investigated;
  • I had a customer of my online store suddenly come back and buy two of the exact same pre-made digital services which I’d already sold to them, with no explanation (I can only hope and assume it was in gratitude);
  • I had another customer ask how they could “tip” me for my services (I graciously declined);
  • I woke up to an extra $3330 in my bank account (333 being a significant number for me – turns out it was just a roommate who decided to pay the next few months of rent in advance – but still, it was within about 12 hours of me doing a successful SATS/SH session for money).

It’s nice that once you open yourself up to synchronicity, things just seem to naturally go in your favour. I’m even counting small things like standing in line at the coffee shop a week ago and thinking “damn, I’m hungry, I should have gone to the cafe down the road which serves food”, and then the barista offered me free food with my coffee. Not from the cafe, which doesn’t serve food. No, it was because someone the barista worked with had brought muffins in to work. The barista went and stole one for me. :laughing:

Idk if I count my ritual with Agares as a success. So far I’d count it a partial success. And, I’m beginning to see a pattern. Demons get shit done quickly, but it seems to be one-and-done. Have you really earned my promised reward if you just delivered a sliver of the full result I asked for very quickly, but there’s no long-term payoff? :thinking: I’m sitting on this one for a while. You can work to earn the offering or not.

I’ll leave my Biblical quotations and ramblings aside for the time being. I’m sure I mentioned that I wanted a Bible – and was given one. I also wanted rosary beads and a crucifix necklace, and wouldn’t you know it, I was gifted a crucifix necklace in the style of a rosary, with little beads studded all along its delicate gold chain, and the crucifix hanging from its medallion on a thin gold thread below its five golden beads.

6 Likes

Interesting to hear. I wonder if this can be applied back through time? I’ve always had people be supportive of my dreams and am curious how applying loa to that would affect my future.

1 Like

It’s never too late to be grateful for something good in the past (or to count it as a successful working).

Otherwise if you’re talking about back through time, there’s always revision (Goddard style), or you can try some experimental retrocausal time-loop stuff.

1 Like

Monday, June 14th

You are a living system believing yourself to be a single, individual being — existing solely as a small bubble of consciousness, of reactive intake sensors generated by bioelectricity, gathered into a narrow point within a 2kg slab of meat encased in your skull.

If your conscious mind was given control of all the functions of your body, how long do you think you could manage to keep the ship sailing smoothly?

Our bodies possess processing power beyond awareness. But we rarely think of it, because we consider the moving parts to be so small as to be beyond notice. And we think of ourselves as One, not a multitude of many.

We turn our minds instead to the larger, greater, mysteries — things that seem bigger than us, outside of us, beyond our ken.

Not recognising that the system which keeps us alive — breathes for us, digests our food, divides our cells — is powered by the selfsame mechanism that draws outer circumstances into our lives by unconscious thought.

Does a cell contemplate its reason for being — does it question whether or not, or if so how, it is governed by a greater purpose — of how it fits into a system?

I feel generally good, given the current circumstances. But I have to thank the Law, Raphael, Melahel, the Master Protection Ritual, and Rey and Norse for getting me here.

Also, I remember posting a while ago about a friend’s health issues, which, via the Law, I decided was false. Said friend was facing a hereditary disease which commonly causes its sufferers to drop dead of a heart attack between their late 20s to late 30s. Well, a few weeks ago the friend told me that the hospital technician could see nothing abnormal about the test results. And just a few days ago, the friend told me his cardiologist “discharged” him because they simply couldn’t find anything wrong, and my friend was cleared to return to his usual activities, which have been his passions for a few decades. :+1:

Maybe in a few weeks I’ll expand more on the other healing experiences/experiments I’ve gone through, since around last Thursday June 10th or so, but right now it’s too close to my heart.

Since beginning it, I’ve now had two experiences which make me think the Master Protection Ritual has been responsible for letting me off without a dent or a scape of trouble.

My thought-association experiment is progressing. I expect it to ramp up shortly.

7 Likes

Wednesday, June 23rd

(A deleted post of June 19th, which I don't want to look at, but want it to be recorded here.)

To know, to will, to dare, and to remain silent.

The last part is practical when it comes to any workings, so people don’t think you’re completely insane, but I find it becoming something of a superstition as well. I am too aware of the hostile observer affect, and for things I don’t care too much about, it’s not that big of a deal to detail them here. But for things close to my heart, I clutch them close and tightly. Perhaps I even downplay it a bit, irl. A war between wanting to talk about it, to make an outward cry for comfort, but jealously and protectively not wanting anyone else’s eyes or thoughts on it.

Superstition. :woman_shrugging:

I’ve been slowly re-reading Joseph Murphy’s Power of Your Subconscious Mind. Lately it has been a little hard for me to grapple with the implications of God and God-self and Christ and Christ-as-man and man-as-Christ, like in Neville Goddard’s works (or maybe rather in the interpretation of his works by the unwashed masses), so I have found Murphy’s work to be helpful – in the same vein, but with less complications.

Even as someone raised secularly, living in a very secular country, it can be tough to really accept the idea of self-as-God… or rather, it’s not that it is hard to grasp or accept that concept, but that the notion seems to come with addendums and caveats and parameters and all this other shit I can’t be bothered to deal with. It’s a relief to just use Murphy’s robust but simple affirmations, in a concentrated and deliberate way.

My Master Protection Ritual continues.

I’m playing around with developing some more experimental rituals.

Tonight I went to shower and found a tangle of hair on the wall of my shower. Mine, and someone else’s. Mine, unmistakeable, long and platinum. The other kind looked like the hair of a special person I’ve been manifesting. :thinking: He’s never showered here, and even if he had, I’ve definitely cleaned my shower in the months since he was here last.

For a brief moment I abandoned you,
but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

"…Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed."

"…No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me."

– Isaiah 54

The Hermetists understand the art and methods of rising above the ordinary plane of Cause and Effect, to a certain degree, and by mentally rising to a higher plane they become Causers instead of Effects.

The masses of people are carried along, obedient to environment; the wills and desires of others stronger than themselves; heredity; suggestion; and other outward causes moving them about like pawns on the Chessboard of Life.

But the Masters, rising to the plane above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns.

They help to play the Game of Life, instead of being played and moved about by other wills and environment. They USE the Principle instead of being its tools. The Masters obey the Causation of the higher planes, but they help to RULE on their own plane.

– Hermes Trismegestus

6 Likes

If it’s the same book I’m think of, it had a powerful effect on me 20+ years ago. I still use the concepts today.

1 Like

A short book from the 70s or 80s, which spoke about prayer and sometimes about God, but was mostly secular and dealt with commanding and/or persuading your subconscious/the “Divine Intelligence” to bring about your desires?

Yeah, it’s powerful stuff, and comforting, and I have found it quite helpful. Joseph Murphy was apparently also a student of Abdullah, the man who taught Neville Goddard.

Edit: yay journal post 222 (not counting my deleted posts here), that’s been a recurring number for me lately :joy:

6 Likes

I would’ve read it in the late 80’s or early 90’s, so that makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

Friday, July 2nd

I have mastered the art of manifesting potato gems (what you US people call tater tots). Ordered ubereats brunch today from a café. Really wanted potato gems but they were expensive so I settled for a hashbrown. As soon as I placed the order, the café called me and said they’d just run out of hashbrowns and would I mind if they sent me a box of potato gems as a replacement, no extra cost?

Nope, I don’t mind a bit. :sunglasses: Bow in awe of my Godlike powers!

What else? For the past two weeks or so I’d been affirming “I don’t even need to work to have a steady income”. It manifested as me having a mental breakdown and getting given medical clearance for nearly a month of time off. Not exactly what I was aiming for, but do appreciate the quick turnaround. Gonna have to be more specific and long-term :thinking:

So I’ve mostly been lying around, being a vegetable, and tearing through books like nobody’s business. I finished a book cover-to-cover before I even got out of bed today. It was only 300 or 400 pages, but still. Wake up around 9am, read for three hours, get up and play video games.

Ah man, I am learning lessons in specificity lately.

Still somewhat accurate, but I’m making my way out of the hole.

Master protection ritual continues. I’ll be honest, there were a few days where I got lost in the sword banishing and would end up completing it and then falling asleep immediately afterwards. So it’ll be continuing a few days longer than scheduled.

Petition to Raphael recently. I might put together a schedule. Maybe once a week for the next few months. It’s paying off already, as well as the work my friends have kindly offered to do on my behalf. :+1:

One goal I’ve been focusing on for a few months – I got notice of movement, and all of a sudden I had all these doubts. I dealt with them as best I could, using a bunch of methods I’ve mentioned prior in this journal. Yesterday I started a more regimented, structured process of using the Law to get this result and sustain it. It’s funny how your brain goes through these periods of highs and lows, certainty and uncertainty. But nothing is ever in stasis, everything is always moving. So just have to keep moving with it. I’ve never been good at keeping schedules, but the MPR is keeping me on track.

Funny, after I started having doubts, the whole movement somehow reversed itself. I don’t understand. It was like the manifestation equivalent of getting a text/email saying “hey, your package is being delivered today!” and then later getting a follow-up saying “oh actually sorry, your package is still at the postage depot in another country.”

Oh well. The outcome is certain, that I’m sure of.

Saturday, July 3rd

月下老人

One experiment I have tried of late: I performed a ritual based on the Asian folkloric myth of the “red string of fate”. It’s overseen by a Chinese moon god, Yué Lao, or Yuè Xià Lǎorén, “the old man under the moon”, who appears at night and binds together pre-destined couples with an invisible red string which will always draw the two people together, despite any circumstance.

During the ritual and outside of it, by means of an offering, I’ve been hand-weaving nine-threaded braids, 9 apparently being an auspicious number for marriage in Chinese numerology.

PXL_20210628_074711159._exported_stabilized_1624874758159

I like to use my hands to make something during a ritual, to contribute to a ritual artefact. Same with poppets and spell jars and all. I like the ceremony of it, and the involvement as you pour your passive and active thoughts into the artefact, and if you’re lucky, the quiet slip into alpha state when you’re comfortable with your actions and moving mechanically.

Another white animal in a dream a few nights ago. A white stoat (or ermine), but a weird semi-aquatic version, swimming in a tank.

Thursday, July 8th

Finally had some more AP/OOBE experiences, not this morning but yesterday. I set an intent for it before I went to sleep. Woke up after a few hours, read for a bit, then dozed off again. Woke without moving and found myself in sleep paralysis. I’m back to the point where separation is easy (just sit up/climb out of my body), and while I did have some periods of nice clear vision, there were also moments where my vision was dim and muddy.

During one separation, I sat up and climbed out of my body, and my vision was a bit dim, so I tried to force my eyes open. I then had the very strange experience of one of my physical eyes opening, while the other remained fixed in its vantage point from my separated subtle body, so I was seeing two different environments at the same time, one from each eye.

Again, I set an intent to leave my body but I didn’t formulate a plan for what I’d do once I’d separated. :unamused: So none of the experiences lasted long. I had probably three or four rounds of separation.

The first one was the most visually clear. As soon as I sat up out of my body I immediately bolted out of my room and hurried outside. For the first time, it was light or light-ish outside, like daytime. I could sense other people nearby in the house, so as usual, I was thinking “man, I really hope I’m actually projecting right now so I don’t have to explain why I suddenly came sprinting out of my room and out onto the patio”. I ran for a little ways down the lawn and then launched up into the air. I love flying. Feels so natural. The takeoff always feels like diving into a swimming pool, but rather you’re diving upwards, and with a few little kicks of your feet, you’re up and anyway.

I went looking for someone, but he was not to be found. I tried a few other methods, like opening a door and willing a new environment to be beyond it, and on another separation, trying to project myself immediately into a location without going through the process of leaving my body – that worked, but was incredibly short-lived. The last separation I just sat up out of my body again, and this time it was dark. I wandered down the hallway and slapped a light-switch in passing, but as has always been the case, electricity doesn’t work when I’m projecting, or something.

Today, no projection, just a lot of strange and varied dreams. One of them I woke up crying from. I’d driven my car somewhere, to a store or something, and when I came outside from running an errand, a lady’s dog had bitten/chewed the tyre completely off one wheel of my car (dream logic weird as hell), so it was in no state to be driven. I was very upset because there was somewhere I had to go urgently, and I had a long and impassioned (and very one-sided) argument with the lady, who was being infuriatingly calm and reasonable. She apologised without accepting any blame (somehow), told me she’d left a note on my car with all her insurance details, and then offered me a lift and began to ask me why I was in such a state. And this is when I woke up with tears in my eyes. Very strange.

4 Likes

Uh…well…yes, Lady Veil…

2 Likes

…I bet it was you who left that dead toad on my windowsill months ago, too. :rofl:

2 Likes

It wasn’t dead when I left it…

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: you’re killing me here mate

2 Likes

Good :slight_smile: That’s my job. But I didn’t kill the toad.

2 Likes