The Fate Of All Fools

It is definitely toxic! And when you try to force yourself to be happy all the time and repress emotions, I feel like it only reinforces unhappiness. This is why I say I was “running the risk of using the Law as a stick to beat myself with”. If I had a negative thought I’d be like “oh no, what if I manifest that now?”, or I’d chide myself, as though I should know better than “choosing” to be sad, because why would I feel sad if I have the capacity to be happy?

I don’t try and force myself to feel happy all the time. If I feel sad/angry/fragile/lonely then I let myself feel it. I cry it out, talk it out, write it out. I don’t ignore it. I process it, while remaining secure in the knowledge that there is a future version of me who is supremely happy and has everything she wants, and as long as I keep my attention on that state, and remind myself that she is who I am becoming, then nothing can stop me from becoming her.

Thank you dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I think it’s really important and what lots miss when using the law of attraction or better belief/assumption

I’ve got in that state too - scared I’m manifesting shit by acknowledging things that are often helpful to acknowledge

Happy clappy isn’t me… and neither is taking things so seriously to the point I’m entering a state of fear over the very things I’m using to manifest my desires :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve definitely grown a lot in my understanding of the Law in the past few months. I understand now what Goddard meant by saying no effort should be involved. There is no effort in simply dropping fears and reservations and limiting beliefs and allowing things to unfold around you in accord with your intent. There is no “I must do X to get Y”. There’s just relief. Dare to assume you have exactly what you want. Don’t rationalise why you might not get it or stress over how it might happen. Just allow yourself to feel how you would feel if you had everything you ever wanted, right now, at this very moment. It’s a massive relief, it’s peaceful, such a wonderful feeling.

9 Likes

Sunday, April 25th

Opeth – The Leper Affinity

“There are adjustments to be made concerning what man believes God to be, and what God really is.”

In your limbs lie nations twain, rival races from their birth;
one the mastery will gain, the younger o’er the elder reign.

Recently I’ve thought a lot about why all mystical lines of thinking seem to point directly back to the same thing (consciousness is the only reality), but there are seemingly few who can teach how to actually harness and use this information practically for the attainment of goals.

Hence we develop various traditions and approaches. “Meditate in this cave for 30 years.” “Summon this demon.” “Repeat this mantra/sutra 128 times a day.” “Be grateful for your material possessions and remind yourself you need to be constantly happy so you raise your vibration”.

Now, the whole vast world, and all within it, is nothing more than the appeasement of hunger.

– Neville Goddard, “Catch the mood”

Goddard is one of the better teachers, in my personal view.

Perhaps the journey is as important as the destination, as far as you can only truly learn by experience what works for you and what doesn’t.

If you’re anything like me though, you want results. You want your shit and you want it yesterday, on a silver platter, totally free of repercussion. And you want to get it without first having to first meditate in a lightless room for a decade, spend 30 days fasting, bathe in a soup of 50 different herbs, and recite the lord’s prayer backwards in a solar eclipse. Or whatever else.

I keep meaning to come here and write some master post about manifesting, but that feels like it would require… you know… mastery. I am by no means a master, but I feel like I grow and understand more every day.

On this note, I recently re-read Deepak Chopra’s The Spontaneous Fulfilment of Desire, and while I find his suggested approach to be a bit tiresome (“repeat these sutras and wait for good things to come to you!”), the early chapters of the book I find wonderfully engaging.

So, I present to you, Veil’s finest Manifestation Soup. We take locally-sourced experiences; ethically butchered quantum physics; and artisanal, hand-picked ancient scripture; boil it down to a heady, flavourful broth, and carefully filter it through a holographic multiverse paradigm. Mmm, Manifestation Soup™️!

Nonlocal intelligence is everywhere at once, and can cause multiple effects simultaneously in various locations. it is from this virtual domain that everything in the world is organised and synchronised.

Perhaps even more mind-boggling is the notion that the very idea of two separate locations may be a perceptual artefact. in other words, two correlated events in two different locations might in fact be the movements of a single event.

Great seers from mystical traditions suggest that what we experience every day is a projected reality where events and things only “appear” to be separate in space and time. in the deeper realm we are all members of the same body, and when one part of the body moves, every single part of the body is instantly affected.

Physical reality would not exist were it not for intent. intent activates nonlocal, synchronised correlation in the brain. Whenever there is cognition or perception of physical reality, the brain’s disparate regions show a “phase and frequency locking-in” of the firing patterns of individual neurons in different parts of the brain.

Intent synchronistically organises these highly variable, seemingly chaotic and unrelated activities in a nonlocal universe into a highly ordered, self-organising, dynamic system that manifests simultaneously as an observed world and a nervous system through which that world is being observed.

Only with repeated thoughts can the impossible be made possible through the intention of the nonlocal mind.

In the universal “I”, everything is not only possible but already exists, and simply requires intent to collapse it into the physical world.

—Deepak Chopra: The Spontaneous Fulfilment of Desire

Spooky action at a distance
—Albert Einstein, explaining nonlocality & quantum entanglement

The brain can only affect the physical world insofar as is it part of the physical world. Only the mind, the nonlocal “I”, can affect and influence the nonlocal, non-physical world, as it is unbound from natural physical laws, and unbound from the body.

Will and intent, constrained to the conscious brain, affect only the local artefact: the body. The local, physical brain, though, is a gateway to the nonlocal mind (via imagination, or consciousness).

Where do thought and memory exist? The brain, or the mind? We can measure the physiological reactions of the brain in response to experiences; they can be quantified. But no scientist can point to a specific neural pathway in your brain and say an experience lives there.

“The Self, Shiva, is supremely pure and independent, and you can experience it constantly sparkling within your mind. It cannot be perceived by the senses, because it makes the senses function. It cannot be perceived by the mind, because it makes the mind think. Still, the Self can be known, and to know it we do not need the help of the mind or the senses.”
— Swami Muktananda

“The passions of the soul work magic.”
— Albertus Magnus

The great French novelist Honoré de Balzac wrote that “ideas are projected as a direct result of the force by which they are conceived and they strike wherever the brain sends them by a mathematical law comparable to that which directs the firing of shells from their mortars.”
[…]
“We are magnets in an iron globe,” declared Emerson. If we are upbeat and positive, “we have keys to all doors…The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck.” Conversely, “A low, hopeless spirit puts out the eyes; skepticism is slow suicide. A philosophy which sees only the worst… dispirits us; the sky shuts down before us.”
[…]
John Briggs observed that “creators actively court chance. They’re always ready to notice and amplify with insight some accident of their environment virtually everybody else thinks is trivial or fails to notice. This capacity is, in a deep sense, what makes creators creative.” Creative writers know this well.
[…]
AE (George Russell) also wrote: “I found that every intense imagination, every new adventure of the intellect [is] endowed with magnetic power to attract to it its own kin. Will and desire were as the enchanter’s wand of fable, and they drew to themselves their own affinities….One person after another emerged out of the mass, betraying their close affinity to my moods as they were engendered.”
[…]
Antonio Machado says it with poetic clarity:

Caminante, no hay camino,
se hace camino al andar.

“Wayfarer, there is no way,
“you make the way by walking it.”

– The above from this article

According to Marcion, the title God was given to the Demiurge, who was to be sharply distinguished from the higher Good God. The former was díkaios, severely just, the latter agathós, or loving-kind; the former was the “god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4), the God of the Old Testament, the latter the true God of the New Testament.

Christ, in reality, is the Son of the Good God. The true believer in Christ entered into God’s kingdom, the unbeliever remained forever the slave of the Demiurge…

“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.” — Matthew 12:43-45

In plain English, how I interpret the above: You set a goal, and you change your mindset, leaving behind the comfort of familiarity in seeking it. If not immediately found, you give up, and return to your previous state… bringing with you the phantoms of failure.

Leave the “house from whence you came”. Regardless of whether you meet obstacles, or mere indifference – the apparent lack of change – persist. Do not return to your old place of dwelling, or you make it even more difficult to leave again in future.

“if ideas exist and can change and have power… those same ideas can be conjured in order to obtain change”.

The closer you get to God, the less definite communication and ideas become and so God has to communicate downward to us by way of many orders of angels and spirits, passing the message along. At a certain point, however, that line of communication needs to reach our brain and the higher-dimensional angelic language isn’t going to get it done and thus, a cosmic game of charades has to be played in order to get the point across. They have to throw you the symbols and hope that you’re paying attention and have the presence of mind to recognise the symbols for what they are. Synchronicity is not only a way of passing those symbols to you, but tying them together in a way that makes them more meaningful and obvious.

— From this article

The Fate of all Fools

Harkening back to my opening post… but first, a note that for a moment I was almost drawn back into the world of Caesar, running the risk of taking the outer world as the ultimate reality. With anything — why would I waste valuable time worrying about problems, real or imaginary, when I could instead be keeping my attention on solutions and desired outcomes?

A step from oblivion

Tested again, but I suppose I knew what I was going into. A lesson for myself. Finding myself lost in thought of things going wrong, embroiled in what my senses tell me. What good does that do me? Finding myself crying and keening like a wounded animal, grieving and vulnerable, sounds I didn’t even realise I was capable of making. Held closely by someone whose nature was to reject closeness, telling me “You’re okay, you’re okay.” Holding me so closely. Cathartic and confusing both, faith almost abandoned in the present moment — why?

drawn to each other beyond rational mind

I refuse to read meaning into anything that doesn’t support my journey. So, I discard these feelings. And again, it was a test. But one I think I successfully passed; or at least passed to my own satisfaction.

Lost are days of spring
You sighed and let me in
Keep the beast inside, shackled within my hide
Screaming out too late, losing to my hate
Grew together with your skin
And paced the trails of sin

Your body is mine to avail
Such a tragic sight you are
Slave under my creed
Spurring me with those tears…

8 Likes

Hey, @Veil, you mentioned here in your journal that you were using other subliminal tracks by the same guy who made the Concordia Booster, and I was just wondering which ones you tried?

4 Likes

This is the playlist I have on repeat:

They can all be downloaded free from his Patreon

Although you might have to scroll back a fair way to find them.

Actually I have a question for you, too. :laughing:

In my travels I stumbled across this a few days ago:

I was researching whether -ON is a suffix with a specific meaning (Metatron, Sandalphon) or whether their names should just each be taken as a full name, outside the traditional -EL or -IAH. So @ the above – to clarify, have you read anything supporting -ON being a true suffix of any significance (and its meaning?) or does the Kabbalah only refer to -EL and -IAH? :thinking:

3 Likes

Well it won’t answer your question but both were ascended prophets in myth, Enoch and Elijah, maybe there is something about that

1 Like

I don’t know much about Elijah, but I do know about Metatron as an angel vs. Metatron as the ascended form of Enoch.

Which always makes me wonder, is Metatron associated with Enochian? :thinking: I have my own theories but I am burning for answers

1 Like

Good question, I am gonna put an half assed theory, maybe Dee named it enochian because Metatron is the scribe?

Okay, that was bad

1 Like

I meeeean, it’s not really half-arsed. I can see why Dee and Kelley could have picked it arbitrarily as a name for that reason.

Also though I see Metatron as kinda the… gatekeeper of the material world. Like you know how if you miss one closing bracket in your code the whole thing shits the bed and won’t execute properly? That’s Metatron (I say, with the utmost respect and affection). Enochian I’ve seen many times compared to the “programming language” of the universe, so it’s not like it’s a far stretch (for me anyway) to think he’s out there overseeing it all and making sure the language (programming, spoken, or otherwise) is being used correctly. Like we’re all just out here playing with front-end UI design while ignoring the full-stack programming language of the universe that actually runs in the backend.

Sandalphon, on the other hand… unsure, and I’ve always kinda slept on him, since most grimoires mention little more than his power with music. But then something I said to @ReyCuervo the other day about Metatron perhaps being a “key” to this kind of power/force, and perhaps Sandalphon being a similar “key”… he asked what kind of key, and the first thing that came to mind was “musical key”. Like the 12 major keys in music. And interestingly; if we take Damon Brand’s interpretation from Archangels of Magick, there are 12 Archangels, beginning with Metatron and ending with Sandalphon. :thinking: words, music, sound.

2 Likes

Not sure if these will help in any way but they’re are taken from Frater Ashen Chassans book “Gateways Through Light and Shadow” where he summoned each of the archangels and 4 directional kings.
Lots of stuff in here I havent heard elsewhere so take it for what you will.

Summary

I thought i read somewhere about why the ON was used in their names but it escapes me atm exactly where…if I come across it i’ll throw it in here if you want.

2 Likes

Yes. Aaaahh. I love this. There is so much here for me to unpack and it echoes some of the things that have been rattling around in my brain. Thank you for this.

Also adding this here. I found this site, naequery.com. I ran through it some repeating number patterns I’ve been seeing lately. I wrote this elsewhere about an hour ago and obviously my lil brain is now picking out patterns.

4 Likes

Just a few more that really touched me with the concept of The Word, sound, vibration, music.
This time Raziel and Uriel.
Ok I wont clog your journal up anymore. Lol

Summary

Also forgot to add that site is so cool. I’ll be sure to save it for future reference.

2 Likes

For the record, Dee never referred to the language as Enochian. In his diaries, he calls it either “Angelican,” “Celestial Speech,” "The First Language of God-Christ, " or “Adamical” (he believed it was used by Adam in the Garden of Eden to name all things). The term Enochian came about when it was rediscovered years after Dee’s death.

I haven’t investigated it very deeply, to be honest. However, from what little I have read, the -ON suffix may relate back to the Hebrew sandek, basically what we would call a child’s godfather (a position the prophet Elijah held as protector of unborn children). Sandalphon is one of the only angels who does not appear in scripture; his first appearance was in the mystical literary tradition of Rabbinical Judaism.

However, as there is no agreement among scholars on the correct etymology of the name Metatron, it’s possible Sandalphon may simply have the -ON suffix because he was believed to be the brother of Metatron.

One of the problems is that in the rabbinical literature, there are actually two Metatrons. One is the ascended prophet Enoch (spelled with six letters in Hebrew) and one is the “lesser Yahweh,” the primordial Metatron, the tenth and final emanation of the Divine Presence (spelled with seven letters in Hebrew). Being primordial, Metatron doesn’t have the -EL or -IAH suffix because he was the first created and thus second only to God himself.

Edit to add: Thanks for a peek at your subliminal play list :slight_smile: I haven’t had much of an effect with the Concordia Booster so I was thinking of experimenting with combining it with some other tracks to see if anything happens.

4 Likes

I find it so fascinating. I might buy a copy of this. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There’s frustratingly little info to be found about the etymology of their names, as far as I can see. Sandalphon also seems to be largely referred to as Metatron’s “brother” or “coworker” or some such, like you said.

I’ve been meaning to question Sandalphon for a while, but of course it runs the risk of confirmation bias or being UPG; I want verified gnosis, dang it.

This I learned from research; and while it holds true in my experience with Metatron (primordial Metatron), it somewhat conflicts with some of the reading I’ve done into gnosticism about the “firstborn”, the first emanation of God/Source, which is of extreme interest to me currently… and then there’s all this other UPG/SPG to be taken into account. :thinking:

Or maybe it supports rather than conflicts with it. I need to go back to my notes.

Also (more noting this for myself), I remember reading here on BALG and elsewhere online about -EL and -IAH; the former being yang/active (God/angel comes down from the heavens and does X) and the latter being yin/passive (Angel takes the message up to God). Something along those lines. So if -ON is a true suffix, what the heck is it? :thinking: Actually, I have my theories…

I bundled my playlist for you if you’d like to download it: Apold subs playlist.zip - Google Drive

The subliminals themselves I kind of take for granted, I never necessarily saw them as a shortcut to anything, more of an easy way to prime my brain in the background. For what it’s worth I do think they’ve had a subtle, cumulative effect on my mindset as a whole; but given it’s the conscious brain that rules for 2/3 of the day, I have to take that into account as well. :upside_down_face: I’ve been listening to them for probably four or five months straight, and I’ve grown enormously in that time. I can’t solely thank the subliminals for that, but I think they help in their own way.

2 Likes

Wow, I really appreciate the subs bundle. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Brain mush, here I come! :grin:

1 Like

Tuesday, May 4th

Is it odd to say I miss being on the edge of insanity and feeling like my perspective of time is irreparably shattered? Well fuck it, I do kinda miss it. :upside_down_face:

Oh, these broken promises. :smiley:

There’s been a lot of stuff rattling around in my head these past few weeks. So naturally I have notes upon notes upon notes, spread across various devices and various threads, and very little progress in the way of putting anything together coherently. Then behind it all, there is the inimitable @ReyCuervo serving as muse and recipient of my tangled accounting of thoughts & quotes & synchronities & coincidences &… you get it. Thank you.

Between the end of that paragraph and the beginning of this one, I fell down another rabbit hole of Bible verses. But, as much as I like leaving myself a trail of quoted scripture to inspire me or remind me of certain things, it lacks a certain framework. So. Let’s get this rambling out of the way, and I’ll try and organise my current thoughts, disjointed as they may seem (and they certainly are).

Het universum zingt voor mij!

So most of my rabbit-hole diving has been pointing back to the same thing, but again, still more questions than answers. I did stumble across something which I had an existing mental association with, and I could only laugh at how strongly I identified with it:

Even then and even now, all the personal associations gradually filling in this mind-map I’ve created to try and find the answer to my questions.

What happened? Where am I?

…What is that melody?

Hold it together…

…Density, mass, momentum… it is too — it is too much to hold on to.
I will bring you a new understanding of the universe.

The universe is singing… to me!

…Freedom.
Imprisonment.
It’s all an illusion…

Gravity is a harness. I have harnessed the harness…

“The universe sings for me!”

Chaotic neutral

I did take a break from rituals for a while, but as I have said before, magic is not something you do, it’s something you are, and its mechanism ticks away in the background whether beyond your notice or not.

Months and months ago I decided to associate a randomly-occurring event (me hearing the sound of ambulance sirens) with an outcome (a specific person is thinking of me). The results have been interesting.

In the beginning, I would hear police/ambulance/firefighter sirens, actively notice it, and think to myself “X is thinking about me right now.”

The effect of this was (1) steadily increasing incidents of hearing sirens, over months – not a day goes by now where I don’t hear sirens – and/or (2) the priming of my brain to notice sirens more frequently. I note these two together because they are somewhere in the realm of correlated or causative – inseparable.

The question being: does priming your brain with associations cause you to notice “random” events with more frequency? Or does associating random events with a desired outcome build on itself over time?

A few times I’d have experiences that seemed to point to causation – for instance, someone would mention my name in a group setting where X person was present and a siren would immediately be heard in the distance; or as another example, I would hear a siren and within seconds receive a text from X person (or conversely, would text X person, and hear a distant siren within around 30 seconds of it being sent.

Ultimately the effect kind of reversed itself; to the point where I would hear sirens and think about X person, rather than hearing sirens and think that X person is thinking of me. :upside_down_face: But, it all seems to feed into the same system.

If I’m not mistaken, this is a kind of spin on a tenet of chaos magic: i.e., associate an outcome with an action, perform action, intend to receive result.

So, I will experiment with this further.

Another association I’ve made is – bear with me – the colour of my keyboard, indicating my relative position in a certain “timeline” or “reality” or “dimension”, whatever you want to refer to it as.

It’s a nice, fancy, mechanical keyboard, but I can’t change its colour scheme because of my computer’s operating system. It’s not possible. For months this keyboard stayed the same colour, until one day I noticed it had changed, and so intentionally made this association. Now, it frequently changes colour at random. Whether it’s only a few keys changing shade slightly, like a handful of keys from red to pink, or to purple; or the entire thing adopting a different colour scheme, incorporating green and orange and blue. (Don’t @ me with your technical advice, this is my delusion and I’m sticking with it. :smiley:)

This experiment is a little different to the previous one, but it’s one I’d like to keep going with. And, it seemed to follow that period of a few weeks ago which shattered my perspective of time and reality. I’m not entirely convinced it can be translated to significant results, but perhaps only because my intent is unclear.

However, I will continue to experiment using mundane associations with directed intent.

Too often, we close such beautiful channels that were open to us by discounting our impression as unreal rather than allowing them to be legitimate.

— Gateway Experience manual

As far as “everyday magic” goes; I have had some trouble coming back to earth after the last few weeks. At that point I did actually worry about my own sanity. My concept of time seemed anchored in the future. This is what I miss. And I would be seeing “signs”, coincidences, synchronities everywhere I turned. Other people would voice my thoughts aloud within seconds of me thinking them. Everything seemed to point back in the same direction, but there were no answers, only more questions. I know, I keep repeating this. I am still at this stage, but more grounded… to my regret, I suppose.

Currently this kind of “sign” phenomenon is manifesting as repeated number sequences. It’s neat, but I have never put much stock in “signs”. I am not interested in “signs”. Focus stays solely on my full and complete outcome. A sign is not an outcome.

Method to the madness

I should keep a manifestation journal, but again, recorded results & outcomes are splintered across different devices or buried deep between bible verses and quotes and other notes I keep. What is more interesting is understanding the mechanism, or the formula, and replicating this with consistency. I’ve manifested things like free coffee every day for a week, after lightly setting an intention and thinking on it no more. I’ve manifested seeing someone on an evening where they were meant to be unavailable due to work, through “brazen impudence” and strict control of my thoughts (“mental diet”) over the day, despite being in an extremely poor mental state at the time. Naturally, this event worked itself out to fruition organically, through sheer “coincidence”.

But when I tried to apply the same method a few days later, it was not fruitful.

So the question is one of consistency… or obstinacy. Or both.

Obviously, it would be much easier if we were just handed the keys to creation and had a bulletproof system that works every time. Or maybe that is the case, and I’m just not applying my intent in the right way.

But now I’m back on planet earth and having to employ concerted effort to keep my mind where it needs to be. :confused: It was easier when I was isolated and struggling mentally. Why is that? Perhaps because I had little else to occupy my thoughts?

Wednesday, May 5th

On experiments

Song of servitors

Some experiments I’ve been tinkering with. First, two pathworkings, of a sort. Each should lead to a servitor, or egregore — some kind of thoughtform spirit. I pulled these pathworkings from songs, after on-and-off pondering idly on the power of music in our everyday lives. These songs are immensely popular in their niche/genre, and some of the most beloved of the bands’ discography, and so in my estimation they have been passively fed for over a decade (the other for over two decades) by the imagination of listeners, and by the massed collective energy raised by crowds at live performances. If you’ve ever been to a death metal concert and been pressed up against the barrier in the seething moshpit — you know this kind of feverish, chaotic energy I’m referring to.

Both are for baneful workings. One is for (in my estimation) any or all of these effects:

• causing a target to be driven to paranoid insanity;

• compelling a target to commit unlawful/amoral acts;

• causing the target’s reputation to be destroyed so they are scorned and outcast by friends and family, and possibly law enforcement;

• causing great illness, draining a target’s energy, potentially death.

The other one I am still feeling out, but it is a curse for an ex-lover, a target who caused you great harm and one that you now hate and wish to suffer greatly. The effects are not exactly clear to me yet, but I’m thinking it will or should cause the target to suffer immense regret and torment, and to feel like their life is unravelling without you. So, obviously, caution is needed as this could have unintended consequences.

I don’t have any targets so I have not tested either of them myself, but I have given the first one out to be tested. My theory is that, similar to a servitor, it will take some trial and error for the spirit to figure out how to achieve its goal.

If anyone reading this would like to experiment with either of them, let me know. I would recommend that you have some experience with pathworking/connective evocation AND that you take a guide with you, or are confident in your shielding and banishing.

Further to this I have another curse I’m working on developing, using a famous poem, of over 200 years – intending to cause the target’s downfall due to their own hubris. I don’t think this will be a functional pathworking, so I need to find some other way to employ it.

This one I do have a target for. :blush: I’d just like to be completely out of the way before I set things in motion for the fall.

Subspace

Thinking about how emotional transmutation is heavily focused on within mordern/postmodern magic, I wanted to try an experiment in this area. Without going into too much detail… I have a fun quirk where certain adult activities will overwhelm me with a sudden and massive flood of biochemicals. The effect of which is me bursting into tears and sobbing heartbrokenly, followed by hysterical laughter. Usually two to four cycles of this which taper off in intensity and then subside.

My conscious mind is not at all engaged when this happens; I’m not thinking about anything and I don’t have any control over the cry/laugh cycle. So, I figured I’d use it for supercharged emotional transmutation. I tested it the other day and was at least able to switch my brain on enough to focus on impressing bad thing :arrow_right: good thing through one cycle, crying to laughing. No results yet, but the outcome I focused on is something that’s already simmering away in the background regardless, so at very least I gave it some extra juice.

A more methodical approach is needed, something specific and material as a yardstick. :thinking: Perhaps a certain amount of money. Something concrete.

As an aside, I suppose it raises a question of ethics — hypothetically — which is to say that I can see how it might be ethically questionable to some people, since technically it would come under the banner of sex magick, and therefore raise questions of consent. But I don’t feel guilty about it, and it involves nothing but my own self and my own energy and doesn’t infringe on anyone else present.

It does spark my curiosity in terms of what other experiments in sex magick are open to me. :thinking: I’ll speak more on that if and when it happens.

Dreams & phases

Yes yes, reading about others’ dreams is usually boring, so I’ll be brief. I had a lovely dream a few nights ago, about a special person. It was wonderful to wake up and feel like I’d actually just spent hours and days with him. Most of it was mundane, but one part seemed somewhat portentious: I went to pull out my phone to call someone, but it wasn’t my phone. It was a random older smartphone model, and it had no screen. It was like someone had taken the backs of two phones and glued them together. An unuseable phone. A friend of mine in the dream remarked that someone might have tried to sabotage me by taking my phone and replacing it with this one. So, just noting this dream here for future reference.

I’ve not had any phase (OOBE/AP/lucid dream) events in a while. I did find myself in the hypnagogic state a few days ago but I couldn’t leave my body. I forced myself to sit up, and felt myself sit up, and then I forced myself to open my eyes, but it was my physical eyes that opened, and I was still physically lying on my side in bed. I tried to induce a deeper paralysis and attempted a few techniques, although nothing worked. (To be fair, that’s on me, I should have tried harder.)

I miss it. I’ll set an intent for it.

Scripture

Oh yeah, you know I wasn’t gonna end this long ramble without throwing some scripture in here. Actually, I also wanted to post here something I wrote a week or two ago, perhaps more. I don’t really remember writing it, and it was after a long and involved session with a deity. The deity. The Firstborn. Whatever his true name is. Even if I knew it I wouldn’t write it here.

Excuse the all caps, this is how I wrote it at the time:

THE UNIVERSE IS MADE OF ENERGY AT ITS MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL.

IN THE NONLOCAL SELF, ALL THINGS ARE NOT ONLY POSSIBLE, BUT ALREADY EXIST.

CONSCIOUSNESS IS REALITY.

REALITY RELIES ON INTENT.

THE CONSCIOUS MIND/EGO-SELF IS THE GATEWAY TO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND/GOD-SELF.

OBSERVATION AND INTENT ARE REQUIRED TO COLLAPSE NONLOCAL PROBABILITY INTO YOUR LOCALLY-EXPERIENCED “REALITY”.

HABIT WILL CAUSE YOUR LOCAL SELF TO DEFAULT TO CERTAIN INTENT, WHICH INFLUENCES THE NONLOCAL FIELD.

THAT WHICH YOU IMAGINE WITH FEELING AND INTENT IS HAPPENING NOW.

IT IS REACHING ACROSS TIME AND SPACE TO TOUCH THE FULFILMENT OF THIS DESIRE.

THE FUTURE CAN AFFECT THE PAST.

BECAUSE TIME IS RELATIVE, YOU EXPERIENCE YOUR IMAGINATION AS PRESENT FACT.

YOU REACH OUT ACROSS THE VAST UNIVERSE, THE NONLOCAL FIELD OF PURE POTENTIALITY, AND YOU SELECT THIS MOMENT FOR EXPERIENCE AND IN DOING SO SET INTO MOTION THE MECHANICS THAT WILL BRING ABOUT YOUR INNER DESIRE IN YOUR OUTER WORLD.

IT IS NOT NECESSARY AND IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO QUESTION HOW THIS EVENT WILL COME TO PASS.

IT IS ONLY NECESSARY FOR YOU TO EXPERIENCE YOUR DESIRED REALITY (IN YOUR IMAGINATION), FEEL IT AS A REAL EXPERIENCE OR AS REAL MEMORY OF AN EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL, WOULD, OR WOULD HAVE EXPERIENCED WILL IT YET OR HAS IT ALREADY COME TO PASS, AND BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR IMAGINAL ACT.

YOU REPEAT THIS IMPRESSION OF INTENT UNTIL YOUR MIND IS SATURATED IN IT. WHETHER YOU FEEL AN ELATED “IT IS DONE!” OR, CONVERSELY, AN UNEXPECTED INDIFFERENCE OR DAMPENING OF YOUR PASSION FOR THE OUTCOME; IT HAS BEEN IMPRESSED ON YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS.

YOUR TASK NOW, HAVING MARRIED YOURSELF TO THIS FATE, IS TO REMAIN FAITHFUL IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO IT. EVEN IF IN INDIFFERENCE YOU PUT IT ASIDE, YOU REMAIN FAITHFUL THAT ITS CERTAINTY IS GUARANTEED.

HAVING IMPREGNATED YOURSELF WITH THIS STATE, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ALTER IT FURTHER. AS THE BABE GESTATES IN THE WOMB, YOUR INTENT GESTATES IN THE NON-LOCAL FIELD.

The above also kinda reminds me of this, which I read on the NG subreddit earlier:

What if we are destined to experience our desires? What if we desire them because we are meant to experience them? And they are just there waiting for us to realise we already have them, that we are meant to experience them.

Our God self knows they are there, our God self knows we are meant to experience them so we’re nudged towards them through desiring them.

They already exist - creation is finished. We don’t need to ‘magic’ them into existence, they’re there, waiting for us! To have the desire means we are meant to experience it!!

The word desire originates from two Latin words:

• “sidus” : which means - heavenly body; star; constellation

• “de” : which means - down from

(So quite literally: down from the stars)

These 2 words later formed - “de sidere” which means : from the stars

Again this then evolved to the word: “desiderare” which means - to long for; wish for; demand; expect; await what the stars will bring

Today we have the word desire which originates from all of the above.

We are meant to have our desires.

— /u/OmertaShhh

Which neatly ties into this, the promised scripture:

John 3:27 “…A man can receive nothing, unless it has been given to him from heaven.”

vs.

Luke 17:21 “the kingdom of God [heaven] is within you.”

This too:

1 John 5:4 “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.”

And finally, one I am chewing over at the moment:

1 John 5:7 “For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
[8] "And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.”

So the Spirit dwells in both heaven and earth (as above, so below); it is intrinsic to God as it is intrinsic to mankind.

What of water and blood? :thinking:

Until next time :wave:

8 Likes

Same ! I used the same method for two different situation and one manifested , the other didn’t .
I suspect my actual feeling of the outcome was the reason its not always working
I think the feelings associated with the situation we try my manifest are very important, and hard to control that :thinking:
Was there a little doubt, fear, uncertainty, hiding in my subconscious mind that stepped against it
Did i really wanted that ? Did i really wanted it like that ?

It did happend on many occasions to just … daydream about an event ( with no actual intent on manifestation)it was just my mind daydreaming about a situation :smile: it manifested exactly the same ! It was amazing
When i tried to do it again, but with an intent , it didn’t worked :confused:

Again a pleasure to read your journal
Thank you :heartpulse:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Help- cat is very sick and possibly dying

I agree, I think the feeling behind what you’re trying to manifest is important. But as always, if I don’t get what I want, I just keep persisting until I do :laughing:

I did this today, haha. I manifested free food just by idly thinking about the times I’ve manifested free food in the past… no intention behind it. One of my coworkers went out, bought food for me, and brought it to my desk. She didn’t say anything to me about it beforehand. Just did it “for no reason”. :laughing:

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes