True Profanity

We can all piss on a Bible, and the religions of our youth.

They’re weak.

Easy.

Who’ll piss on the Lwa, who are the fad for being revered on forums, it seems; or Lucifer, or Belial, or Ba’el, or Lilith, or Tiamat, or the Old Ones…

Who will enter a Qlippothic sphere, announce it needs a change of decor, and draw down Garfield, Tigger, Snoopy, to inhabit it with dances and stupidity and shallow fun?

If not, why not?

How profane are we willing to be?

How Left-Hand Path?

How free?

What are our GODS - our self-accepted limits, chains, those who demand a bit of respect even when we know (albeit sometimes just from our own pasts) what it is to have none for ourselves, our loved ones, or even life?

Important - I’ve been doing some crazy shit recently. To post about it might draw other people into unhelpful ways of acting.

But this post should at least question some of the “black magick” and “Left-Hand Path” holy cows of unquestioning reverence.

6 Likes

I got a lightning bolt of excitement reading that. Blasphemy, real blasphemy, something that makes the blasphemer afraid from the power of his transgressions is, I think a very primal magical force. Pushing boundries and breaking psychological walls being so inherit in its practice.

I’m glad someone finally had the balls to mention the attitude problem the occult seems to have towards the ATR spirits. I have fallen victim to this to and have perpetuated it myself, but the Loa are just spirits not juggernauts of wrath and knowledge that one can only really have if they are african lol. I have gone through several private immersions in the vodou current that I havent shared here, largely due to EA’s book the spider and the Green Butterfly which honestly is one big pile of horseshit. This notion that ATR spirits are profoundly more powerful, real, or less approachable than say goetic demons is also entirely horse shit.

1 Like

Say you took a veve, or a sigil, or a holy book and desecrated it in any manner of ways, not as on offering to any qliphotic diety or in the name of Satan but simply in your own name.

That is looking at all the percieved powers that be (that sometimes are suspiciously invisible) and saying “ONLY I have the power to decide my fate! and if this offends you come do something the FUCK about it!”

That is real LHP to me and the next step is being brave enough to carry that attitude into human interactions. Sometimes when my dog takes a shit I like to do a little LHP mind reprogramming in my front yard. I will wait until someone I would care about judging me comes by on a golf cart, a cute jogger passes by and I will take a twig and start dissecting my puppys defecations grinning all the while. It helps me be more self-assertive in other situations I find.

This may just be my morning caffiene getting to me, but the person I admire and respect most in my life has always told me “Never forget, you have a right to be here, and that applies anywhere.” I have never seen him back down when people try to pull psychological guilt trips, intimidation tactics etc. He has a way of turning that around on people and just dominating anyone who would encroach on his right to be.

1 Like

Can we toss out the serpents and throw in some mongeese and hawks instead? I like this. I really like this. I had a recent epiphany close to where you’re going, that the some of the LHP population is really no different than their disdain for the holy roller folk. It all stemmed from what is truth as the meditation.

I say fuck the mainstream idea of what godhood is becoming because people are looking at it like the heaven in the slave creating right hand path belief systems. Godhood is a state of being that exists in the present. It isn’t given to you if you pray hard enough or give enough offerings to your patron deity or whatever, you have to take it.

The state of Godhood isn’t a matter of trading in one false hope for another. All spirits, gods and goddesses are egregores who personify different aspects of our conscious character and subconscious mind. To bow to these “beings” or answer to them isn’t Adversarial whatsoever.

Satan doesn’t demand worship nor does he understand it because Satan is merely a title or another name for Adversary that can be utilized as a mask of power if one was inclined to do so. The only God is you and all power exists within you. Not giving yourself credit for your accomplishments in magick where it’s due is a sign of stupidity and weakness because you’re giving power over your life to some alien external force that can turn on you. People become their own enemies all the time this is were failure begins.

We as humans can make any system work. People prove it all the time. Look at the results people get from the grimoires based on the Lovecraft mythos or should I dare say the Christians? Joel Osteen’s God is definitely working for him… All I’m getting at is everyone possesses this kind of power. It’s just a matter of using it with precision and understanding that it comes from you, not something else.

edit I just wanted to get that off my chest really. I hate the direction the “occult scene” is going in anymore. I think very few possess what it means to be Adversarial and even then they are only Adversarial to a certain degree. If one was Adversarial and truly rotten to the core of their being they would be a nihilists imo. I guess this is why I respect the anti cosmic ideaology. Christians fear hell upon death and black magicians fear time. Saying fuck you to the universe would be the destruction of it and everything that goes along with it. It’s all meh to me anyways. I love clowning around. :slight_smile: This was my inspiration for this post…-DIMMU BORGIR - The Chosen Legacy (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube

lol :slight_smile: Hope I didn’t piss you off, after all this had to be profane.

1 Like

Well said c.j. lee

Good post. And I do agree, too many occultists these days are showing signs of fear and cowering over essentially the same type of things the christians cower over. Same concepts, just different names and entities.

Being a true self proclaimed god, is about taking you what you want no matter the steps necessary to achieve this. So many people say they want to become living gods but continually ask questions about repercussions and karma. How many gods do you know that would be concerned about repercussions? If they are a god, does it not mean that they can conjure up whatever they desire? That they are both creators and destroyers because they have the power to do so. If one is a creator and destroyer, even if only true of their immediate reality, then why would they have the need to concern themself with what others think and feel?

Because gods can overcome any challenges that come their way so a true god knows that if anything steps in their way and becomes a challenge, problem or inconvenience for them, they can just use their power to destroy the source of it. If you truly have the power to create and destroy, then there would be no need to fear anyone or anything because you are in control of your reality and can easily remove or relocate such challenges so that they don’t exist for you any longer.

I’m not saying run out and make it your life’s mission to offend every person or spirit you come into contact with, unless you think you can truly handle it. I don’t do that but I also have a mutual respect for certain forces and you also have to keep in mind, that just because one may consider themselves to be living gods that we are still currently under the boundaries of human bodies which CAN be damaged and destroyed. Just because one considers themself a god, doesn’t mean the spirits they work with agree. So if you offend one of them badly enough in your pursuit to become all mighty, your human body can still be damaged, and these spirits have no concept of time so I imagine they still know tricks that we will never know. So imo, it would still be stupid on anyone’s part to intentionally offend an infinite being with limitless knowledge just for the sake of rebellion.

However, if you are willing to suffer to take your godhood to the upmost extreme level by challenging beings that already have way more advantages than you and I will ever have then by all means, go for it. A true rebel is willing to die for his or her cause, but it all depends on where your priorities lie.

Interesting discussion.

It’s just as you said. Same concepts, just different names and entities. My question is why would a Satanist or Living God care about offending a spirit then? Isn’t that the same reason why the xtian sheeple of this world cower under the rule of the demiurge? If they incur the wrath of the demiurge he has the power to send them to hell. It sounds to me that you still believe in external spiritual beings who have this kind of power over your life. Wouldn’t this be a sign of submission?

Regardless, I’m saying that they don’t exist to the degree that everyone is making them out to be. I’m saying that they exist through you because you have the power to create them with your thoughts and words. You make them relevant in your universe because you give them life, meaning and purpose. They have power in this world because you believe they have power in this world. When they accomplish a task for you it isn’t them who did it because it was you who willed it. We will what we do and we have the power to create our own heavens and hells on this earth. These entities don’t have that power unless if we give it to them.

Worshiping them and being fearful of them is like worshiping and being fearful of a paintbrush. Sure they carry out your will just like a paintbrush would if you were painting a portrait but it isn’t the paintbrush that created the portrait in the first place. It is you. They are tools that are part of your skill set. A magician doesn’t worship his/her tools nor are they fearful of them.

The only thing relevant in your personal universe is you because you can only be sure of your own consciousness. This is why I think everything in existence exists as an extension of me in oneness. I’ve become self aware. To treat others with disrespect would be disrespecting yourself. So I treat others how they treat me and everything exists in harmony as a result of this.

It’s not about being rebellious anymore. It’s about understanding. You live and you die. Everything in between can serve you purpose or serve your demise.

You Live Alone, You Age Alone and You Die Alone- Timothy

I think the reason why people put faith in these external forces is because they are fearful of the truth. It can be very depressing looking at life knowing that you live and you die alone. The point is finding something meaningful to you with this understanding and not giving in to the numbness that goes along with it.

Everything suffers. It’s just a part of life. The deeper meaning behind suffering is not minding that it hurts. It’s not good or evil, it just is and it exists as a state of mind. You can feed into it and become weak or you can utilize it as a tool to make you stronger.

I just want you to know RavenAscent, I wasn’t trying to be an ass with my prior post. Everything I posted under this topic is the real me and how I truly feel. Sure I can understand other perspectives and I love to play into them. I guess that’s why most don’t understand me because I’m not a dry individual playing the same note over and over like most people who have this perspective on life.

You asked me what’s the purpose of dealing with people or why concern yourself with what others think and feel. That’s a good question. I think others are here so you can learn more about yourself. You can apply the wisdom gained from others to yourself and become a better version of yourself by understanding their experiences.

It can be pretty shitty knowing that you’re alone but it doesn’t have to be this way. You have to love yourself first and all good things will follow. I’m just now starting to understand this. I used to be a very hateful person and it got me nowhere. I understand now it’s no one’s fault except my own. It gets worse before it gets better but the only way it’s ever going to get better is knowing that you’re your only salvation.

What Cj described above is a paradigm that can be useful. However while it carries partial truths that have their relevance, I am also quite sure that there is a layer of external, ontological truth to spirits. My main reasons for this are witnessing some spirits act very independently of me.

For example, I was once living in a room where someone had died an unpleasant death from a debilliating sickness, I had no knowledge that this had taken place but I knew from the second I stepped into that room that I was being watched intently, and with malice… Someone else living with me, also unaware of the previous situation once heard a desperate and withered moan coming from the room when I was not there.

These activities continued until we eventually vacated the property. Evreything went bad there. We eventually inquired our landlord as to what had happened in the house and they responded in anger and profanity when we pressed on them that we just knew something wasnt right with the house.,that a relative of theirs had indeed died in the same room that I felt most oppressed in.

Excuse my grammer on this one posted from tablet.

C.J. I was actually going to point out some of the things you said but you beat me to it. About how what if fear really isn’t necessary because many feel that these beings are ultimately a part of ourselves, that we created these demons and goddesses and are giving them life by acknowledging them, and every time we evoke them and ask for a favor we are really just doing the magick ourselves and attributing the results to a specific entity. I know that many people think this way.

But if you truly think like this, then it would make sense that you could say fuck it, I don’t need to respect these entities because they are a part of myself, not like they are really beings that are separate from me so I have nothing to fear. That’s one way of looking at it but another way is that, if these beings really are just a part of ourselves, then wouldn’t showing them disrespect be like showing ourselves disrespect in a way? And if you disrespect yourself, you can spawn feelings of doubt and hatred which could lead to magickal failures.

I’ve been down that hateful asshole path that you described, and when I was like that, nothing good ever happened to me. It was not karma as I do not believe in karma but I do believe that like attracts like. It’s thought power. If you expect everything to go wrong and view the world with a hateful attitude, then everything WILL go wrong, but if you can break that cycle of hatred and become positive, think of everything you do as if you know for a fact you WILL succeed and NEVER fail, then the turn around of results can be astonishing.

So humans do have some very powerful abilities to alter their own realities with just their thoughts, I have experienced it first hand on multiple occasions. But being respectful of the spirits I communicate with is not about fear. For me it’s about Balance because if I respect the spirits that come from within me, then I am ultimately respecting myself. If I treat them with dominance and attitude, then I am treating myself that way too which could cause negative emotions to spawn within myself again and like I said, I have been down that path before and I do not wish to go back.

So maybe I see things differently than you do, but I have never trembled in fear in front of a demon, I have never given into any demands like a slave as the demons have always respected me for my straightforward attitude whilst around them so they have never tried to command me or take advantage of me. They show me respect for having the courage to evoke them despite their bad reputations in christian literature, so why shouldn’t I return the favor? Being a god requires the ability to plan ahead. Having many demons on your side as allies, in my opinion, is a good thing because if someone tries to destroy you, you can take them down much quicker if you have your own little private army on your side. And treating your demonic allies with respect is the quickest way to gain their loyalty to you and vice versa. Makes sense though, right?

And C.J., I didn’t think you were being an ass, no offense taken. You just know what you believe and are willing to voice your opinions about your beliefs. That is not being an ass, that is being sure of yourself and confident in your beliefs. Nothing wrong with that, it is something many people on the wiccan, pagan or LHP side lack. Too afraid to voice their true beliefs for fear of ridicule or torment. But I can understand why. Hell, this time 300 years ago if you said you were a magician you were burned alive for fuck sake!

At the end of the day, I am not interested in being involved in the occult anymore if these supposed entities do not truly exist outside of our own minds. I would rather just spend my time using my brain and hard work to create the future I want than “playing house” with things that don’t exist. No thanks. Why can’t these entities exist and still view ourselves as equal with them?

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:11, topic:6049”]C.J. I was actually going to point out some of the things you said but you beat me to it. About how what if fear really isn’t necessary because many feel that these beings are ultimately a part of ourselves, that we created these demons and goddesses and are giving them life by acknowledging them, and every time we evoke them and ask for a favor we are really just doing the magick ourselves and attributing the results to a specific entity. I know that many people think this way.

But if you truly think like this, then it would make sense that you could say fuck it, I don’t need to respect these entities because they are a part of myself, not like they are really beings that are separate from me so I have nothing to fear. That’s one way of looking at it but another way is that, if these beings really are just a part of ourselves, then wouldn’t showing them disrespect be like showing ourselves disrespect in a way? And if you disrespect yourself, you can spawn feelings of doubt and hatred which could lead to magickal failures.

I’ve been down that hateful asshole path that you described, and when I was like that, nothing good ever happened to me. It was not karma as I do not believe in karma but I do believe that like attracts like. It’s thought power. If you expect everything to go wrong and view the world with a hateful attitude, then everything WILL go wrong, but if you can break that cycle of hatred and become positive, think of everything you do as if you know for a fact you WILL succeed and NEVER fail, then the turn around of results can be astonishing.

So humans do have some very powerful abilities to alter their own realities with just their thoughts, I have experienced it first hand on multiple occasions. But being respectful of the spirits I communicate with is not about fear. For me it’s about Balance because if I respect the spirits that come from within me, then I am ultimately respecting myself. If I treat them with dominance and attitude, then I am treating myself that way too which could cause negative emotions to spawn within myself again and like I said, I have been down that path before and I do not wish to go back.

So maybe I see things differently than you do, but I have never trembled in fear in front of a demon, I have never given into any demands like a slave as the demons have always respected me for my straightforward attitude whilst around them so they have never tried to command me or take advantage of me. They show me respect for having the courage to evoke them despite their bad reputations in christian literature, so why shouldn’t I return the favor? Being a god requires the ability to plan ahead. Having many demons on your side as allies, in my opinion, is a good thing because if someone tries to destroy you, you can take them down much quicker if you have your own little private army on your side. And treating your demonic allies with respect is the quickest way to gain their loyalty to you and vice versa. Makes sense though, right?

And C.J., I didn’t think you were being an ass, no offense taken. You just know what you believe and are willing to voice your opinions about your beliefs. That is not being an ass, that is being sure of yourself and confident in your beliefs. Nothing wrong with that, it is something many people on the wiccan, pagan or LHP side lack. Too afraid to voice their true beliefs for fear of ridicule or torment. But I can understand why. Hell, this time 300 years ago if you said you were a magician you were burned alive for fuck sake![/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I think I took what you said out of context. I wasn’t saying that you should be disrespectful to these beings because they are an aspect of yourself. Disrespecting them would be like disrespecting yourself. I know you get me and I get where you’re coming from as well. I hate labels but I guess I should have stated that I’m a Luciferian and an Atheist to begin with.

You can still be a spiritual person with the understanding that all power manifests through you. Using your brain and hard work is the only way you’re going to truly accomplish anything in your life. The same thing is true for magick. Just because I said they don’t exist to a certain degree it doesn’t mean that you don’t have the ability to make up your own mind on this. At the end of the day all that really matters is if you’re happy or not.

Having the courage to look to yourself for answers is something very few do anymore. All the answers are right there in front of you. It’s not in next months grimoire that covers the same shit from a different perspective and it’s not on this forum. You just have to open your eyes and look within.

Even if these beings are ultimately just a part of ourselves, when we do evocations we must all be linking up to a certain degree. Like our minds seem to meet on the same plane somewhere, because there has to be an explanation as to how I can see something in a vision and have 2 other sorcerers here say they saw the same thing and then fill in the blanks for rest of the parts that I did not mention publicly. It’s like we finish each others sentences around here sometimes, because some of us tend to have the same or very similar experiences with certain spirits.

By the way, I consider myself Luciferian as well and I do have some atheistic aspects about myself too, but I’m not completely atheist.

I think we all exist linked together in a network that allows us to share and process information with each other on a conscious and subconscious level. If one person experiences something in that network the information from that experience is shared between all others connected to this network. It’s just a matter of being aware that this has happened and this can be accessed by tapping into the subconscious realm. The information is there, it’s already been experienced, it’s just a matter of living it again. When it comes down to multiple people in a shared experience then there must be one subconscious mind or host subconscious mind that everyone tapped into for this to happen. It could be seen as another reality or plane of existence but it’s all the same to me because this doesn’t stop the sharing of information between us.

So in a sense since you evoked such and such and they looked like this or that it wouldn’t be hard to believe that someone else focusing on the same point that you just applied pressure to would come up with the same result. On another note, just because someone isn’t aware that this happened it doesn’t mean that they aren’t affected by it because that information is still being shared on subconscious level. This is how I think being linked together in this “network” works.

My question is how far does this go? I like to create backstories for people that I meet in real life. I go as far as defining what their sex life is like to whether or not their dad was abusive or their mother was an alcoholic and so on. I get very specific when I do this and it’s crazy to say this but when I get to know these people they are exactly how I defined them. I’ve done the same thing with divination tools such as a pendulum or tarot cards. Seeing this and experiencing this I know everyone is an extension of me and depending on how self aware you’ve become can say the same thing as well. I guess stuff can get pretty trippy the further you find yourself down the path.

You’re not the only one: https://www.facebook.com/eakoetting/posts/696794380430629

Nicholas is a member here, I keep hoping he’ll swing by so we can chat about this stuff.

The mask of falsehood is removed the I Am is born! Behold I am legion we are one!

This reminds me of something that happens to me on occasion. I will do a reading for someone and the cards I draw, I swear must have been off focus or something because the cards seem to relate my current situation even though I am reading for someone else, but I go ahead and include that info in their reading anyway just to see what they say about it and they end up telling me that info applies to their current situation too. Like, somehow I ended up reading for someone with similar problems or situations to mine so by reading for them, I am actually revealing some things about myself too.

Like something lead me to volunteer to read tarot for that person, and the cards just happened to relate to both of our situations. Very strange when that happens. It happens usually when I have been ignoring doing readings for myself but I sudddenly volunteer to read for someone else, it’s like the universe urged me to read for that person knowing the cards would apply to me too and I would also receive a message from them. Very unique way to get me to read my own tarot completely by accident.

I think that if we’re all truly one, then yes as mentioned above these entities are extensions of ourselves. A divided point of view of consciousness would not be accurate. But there’s also the fact that not ALL entities ‘separate’ from our perception are egregores, because there does in fact exist spiritual & ascended masters who are human, as well as extraterrestrial beings that had not been worshiped or had more & more energy put into over the times because most of these aliens we wouldn’t even know the names of. But there’s also the question of dealing with ‘lesser entities’ that haven’t had any worship or thought put forth to them, if we conjure up random not heard of demons/angels, then that must mean that instantly we are already almighty gods with the ability to summon forth anything no matter how large, which would mean we shouldn’t even need to put faith & worship towards the larger beings in the first place to create such massive blobs of energy?!

I’d say that we do in fact all have our own perceptions, & wills, but on the massive scale of consciousness we are all technically one and work as a unit because we all exist together as the same energy. But then lastly, if the source of existence truly is that which is all, every when/everywhere, and simply observes all that happens and lastly IS conscious, then perhaps we are all simply egregores of the eternal source which is in turn learning of its OWN true nature through the eyes of all that exists as a whole?

Just random thoughts about the nature of things I guess.