True Name?

It’s a nice name.

3 Likes

Hello, JezebelleMoon. I am still new and trying to learn as quick as I can. I have wondered about my true name also. I saw this post and am very interested. Would it be ok to ask you to elaborate a little more about contacting Semyaza ? Or could we communicate a little more about this ?

This post very interesting, I have wondered about my true name :slight_smile: Can’t wait to know it

1 Like

Pm me.

If you read this it tells how I recieved my secret name. . Called the Ren by the Egyptians from the four gatekeepers Azazel, Belial, Amaymon and Abaddon

3 Likes

Evoke Belail he read my acatosh records to find it out a long name

Please repost. I missed it

Sorry for necroing, but this might be useful for others :smile:

There was a guided meditation someone posted on reddit to get to the Akashic Records - you can retrieve your True Name through meditation journey there, at least I did. When you get there just set your intention to find out your True Name. After coming back from the journey I quickly scribbled it down and asked my Higher Self through pendulum if it’s legit and I got a “yes”.

It’s been months since then and I randomly probe it like, I close my eyes, focus on the Crown Chakra and ask if “X is my True Name” and I still get a yes. Another interesting thing I found out tonight: as the True Name is supposedly the name of the highest aspect of you, I thought it’s the same as the name of your Higher Self, but when I asked the pendulum it said no… (The other question I ask every time was “yes” though) so do you have to channel each and every name you have for every aspect of your being?

Based on my HS, yes it is.

1 Like

Hm, then I’m confused… I’ll try again with multiple pendulums then

1 Like

I had no Idea either when she used that name, which led to a shit show so I had to ask my HS twice after several banishings, groundings and smudgings and had to ask a few others (humans and entities) juuuust to be sure I’m not dealing with an impostor. All I can say, when you ask a question be prepared for what comes with it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I consecrate everything I own so they should be answering correctly without any interference, but yeah, when I did my meditation journey I nearly forgot the name after coming back to consciousness and started swearing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh okay, both pendulums say “yes” when I ask if the True Name is the same as the name of the Higher Self… I got confused lol

1 Like

Yeah gotta love when this happens… Especially when I repeat something and say to myself “Don’t forget this!” aaaand then its gone. It was hard for me to forget this specific thing because it came with a certain appearance but I get what you mean.

2 Likes

Did you tried using it as a mantra for meditation? I usually get very dissociated after I come back… like getting scared or confused by seeing myself in the mirror, or hearing myself talk, like “who tf is this?!”

1 Like

I had such one which said my higher self and my shadow had the same name which seemed rather angelic in nature. The name from biblical hebrew translates as Wealth of The Heavens.

2 Likes

Maybe the problem was how you worded your question or how you perceive your HS in your subconscious. Your HS is you so “our” True Name. Again, my word is not set in stone, maybe the situation is different for each person, I only say what my HS said. That this is our name.

No, I don’t see the reason behind using my own name as a mantra, but i’ve experienced its benefits (and its curses) first hand.

2 Likes

Huh I never thought about transcribing it to hebrew and looking into the meaning… I’ll do it now! :grin:

1 Like

Thoth told me in 2017 my true name is Lukjanof.
Maybe through him as well I had visions about the time before my first birth.