True Grimoire, Money, Help

So I took Fouchet’s advice and studied the Trve Grimoire. I found a ritual for money but has anyone ever tried this spell? It says to do so and so and then it says to raise the parchment (then switches to talking about a keyhole) and talk through your keyhole with a wand in hand than to sleep for an hour. I need help as to how I would go about this to get banknotes. Any suggestions or ideas? Here’s the spell

To Have Gold Pieces, ,As many and as Often and Every Time You Want.
To have as much as you want, make as many circles or rounds of virgin parchment, prepared as previously indicated. Draw on each side of [hem money of whatever Prince that you wish to have. "Then make acircle on a table plus the three sigils of Chaunra, then lift all the parchments on high and say these words through the keyhole of your bedroom. holding tbe wand:
CHUANTA, FERALA, SADAIN, S1, GLUTH, TEMTERANS, TAGi\M, SERANNA, FERUNT, ERITHEREM, ELlBANOTH, NEROH1N
Say this at nightfall and sleep for an hour on your bed, not dreaming ofgold pieces, and instead of the parchments you will have real ones. One purs in the circle two characters of Chaunta, one on the upper side, the other on the lower.