Trucks, Sports cars, muscle cars, Erotic Cars, sexy Cars, and rockets on wheels

This is a forum where we discuss ways and spells and spirits who will help us get the ride of our dreams. As you can tell, I haven’t been very successful at it so, I made a forum for all to benefit and for all of us to ride the car of our dreams. Anything is welcome as long as it helps all of us get to the goal.

I’ll start it of by saying the current Car I want is a 2013 mustang Boss 302 with stage 3 roush square exhausts and GTCS wing spoiler. The car should be in a shiny pearl white.
I think persone is the demons name. I think EA talked about having the spirit bring him his dream motorcycle.

He did. So you better start evoking.

Pokes the above post

Yeah, pretty much that. Evocation’s a good way to manifest things physically.

I got my wife her dream Jeep a few weeks ago. There may or may not have been some workings with a Demonic King that has helped me with banks and law enforcement before.

Yeah B
xD

Yeah B
xD[/quote]

He’ll yeah son!

The technique he told me is to involve as many of my chakras in the working. Like open them and tap into the energy that is there. What does the jeep mean at a root chakra level? If nothing the close it and move on, if it means something then push your conscious into your root chakra and figure out what having a Jeep means at a root chakra level.

Then use some of that energy for the ritual/spell. (The 2nd chakra was easy…my wife gets her dream Jeep and I get laid more often)

The more chakras you involve the stronger the ritual…and of course you have a harder time detaching from the outcome when you spend 50+ minutes making the outcome important to you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did this with a BMW 3 series about 4 years ago as my first experiment with the whole “I am god” realization. I didnt want people asking where I got a fancy car out of nowhere so I decided that it would be a fixer-upper.

I got it a couple days later, and over the next year I had to learn how to replace an engine, windshield, and brakes by myself. Careful what kind of details you include!

1 Like

I’ll have to give this a try, my lovely lady T-Boned a guy the other day and the insurance is trying to decide what they want to either repair or replace it. Maybe I can push something new with a sizable down payment courtesy of the insurance company.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:7, topic:2928”]I did this with a BMW 3 series about 4 years ago as my first experiment with the whole “I am god” realization. I didnt want people asking where I got a fancy car out of nowhere so I decided that it would be a fixer-upper.

I got it a couple days later, and over the next year I had to learn how to replace an engine, windshield, and brakes by myself. Careful what kind of details you include![/quote]

Do you think people would actually believe it if I told them I got the mustang
through those dumb survey things you do to qualify to win the car? I was planning
on not having to fix to much of it up, but at the same time not seem like a rich
21 year old with a shit ton of cash. So any good excuse? Lol.

And what demons should I evoke? There’s not exactly a car demon out there.

I forgot the name though, I think it’s pereson? Or persone? Idk, which one worked out
for you guys the best?

[quote=“Dani123321, post:9, topic:2928”]I forgot the name though, I think it’s pereson? Or persone?
for you guys the best?[/quote]

Did you mean Purson, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purson]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purson[/url] - I’m not an expert, only answering with that coz if you can spell it you can find out info online, there are a few posts on here about him.

Competitions are always good, or if you have distant relatives or any successful friends say one of them won it and is lending it to you, I found that out when I started earning decent money and had to conceal things from the scummier members of my family who thought what was mine was theirs, and resented me having nice things! lol

Do you think people would actually believe it if I told them I got the mustang
through those dumb survey things you do to qualify to win the car? I was planning
on not having to fix to much of it up, but at the same time not seem like a rich
21 year old with a shit ton of cash. So any good excuse? Lol.

And what demons should I evoke? There’s not exactly a car demon out there.

I forgot the name though, I think it’s pereson? Or persone? Idk, which one worked out
for you guys the best?[/quote]
Tell them whatever you want, people tend to believe whatever theyre told. I mentioned the fact that I had to fix my car as a warning really. Dont put limitations on what you want, or you may end up for more than you bargained.
If I learned anything from the experience, its that you have all the power you need to bring this car to you. demons, angels, or anything outside yourself arent necessary.

Has anyone on this forum ever evoked purson personaly?

I want some details on how the demon is and what he likes.
Maybe some evoking instructions on him too.

1 Like

[quote=“Dani123321, post:12, topic:2928”]Has anyone on this forum ever evoked purson personaly?

Maybe some evoking instructions on him too.[/quote]

The forum search function here ( ^ oop thar) turns up some good results, so that’s a place to start.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:2928”][quote=“Dani123321, post:12, topic:2928”]Has anyone on this forum ever evoked purson personaly?

The forum search function here ( ^ oop thar) turns up some good results, so that’s a place to start.[/quote]

oh yeah. I forgot about that.
And yeah I’m going to get purson to get me this mustang. Not the
exact one, but one like it. It’s a roush stage 3 .

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:2928”][quote=“Dani123321, post:12, topic:2928”]Has anyone on this forum ever evoked purson personaly?

The forum search function here ( ^ oop thar) turns up some good results, so that’s a place to start.[/quote]

couldn’t find much on purson.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:15, topic:2928”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:2928”][quote=“Dani123321, post:12, topic:2928”]Has anyone on this forum ever evoked purson personaly?

couldn’t find much on purson.[/quote]

does anyone else have any ideas on purson?

Update:
Car is totaled, received a lump sum big enough to pay 1/3 of the car she wants plus eliminate some debts she had accumulated. The layout was 3k more than what we were initially told.

Thanks powerless candle spells and stupid herbs!

Update:
Car is totaled, received a lump sum big enough to pay 1/3 of the car she wants plus eliminate some debts she had accumulated. The layout was 3k more than what we were initially told.

Thanks powerless candle spells and stupid herbs![/quote]

thats some strong candle.

holds muscular candle up
i think I’ll try you for once.

He did. So you better start evoking.[/quote]

Does anyone know Which spirit he used? Or can any of you recomend a suitable spirit for that? I want to Do it! Thanks.

He did. So you better start evoking.[/quote]

Does anyone know Which spirit he used? Or can any of you recomend a suitable spirit for that? I want to Do it! Thanks.[/quote]

pretty sure it was purson…

Well, at leasty thread isn’t dead yet.

I haven’t had time to focus a ritual to purson. ( either way
I can’t evoke to save my life.)
but yeah purson.