Troublesome neighbor

[quote=“The Cusp, post:20, topic:3134”]I think my house of cards curse would be well suited for this situation. It’s intended to bring everything crumbling down around the victim. Relationships, finances, job, everything. That covers all the ways listed to make her stop.

That’s my preferred method of cursing someone. Use something that will capture their attention and steer their thoughts to dark places. Use their own innate magical ability to curse themselves.[/quote]

About hanging the poppet, you even didn’t had to use any energy on it. Each normal people would be scared as hell, when seeing it’s popped nailed to tree in from of their houses. No magic, pure psychology :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your advice. I have decided to go ahead with what The Cusp and Observer have offered as ideas with regards to options.

She has now been gone for two days and the dogs haven’t been fed if it were not for me. She has disappeared with her fancy man and she could have asked a neighbour to take a look over the fence to check on them or give me the food to give to them but my guess is that she is too busy snorting her money to buy them the food in the first place.

Two dogs, one bed also, it is heart breaking, I am sick of this individual and her selfish actions so it is time to bring out the big guns and do whatever I can to fix this situation. I am going to contact some charities to see what the law says about rehoming as I am afraid that if the council get involved for neglect then the dogs would be put to sleep and I would never forgive myself. If I know for certain that they will go to a shelter the I will phone the council.

She is so dirty and the animals live in this one dirty bed, she has a plastic oil drum that she once had kerosene in it and it has been cut in half and she fills it with water ever time it rains!! It is full of dirt and they could pick up an infection or anything, to be honest you could pick up an infection just looking at her and many have rumour has it lol…

I am bonding with these beautiful dogs and they cry and jump around every time I open a window or they hear my voice but when she is around they don’t bother they look so bored.

So time to put my plan into action and it gives me more experience with my practices.

thank you all

You have my moral support 100% on that one, I hate people like that. Really good luck with it, and please keep us posted.

Good luck The Eye as well, update us if you can please? :slight_smile:

[quote=“The Eye, post:1, topic:3134”]I’ve got some ideas of course but I’d like to see people different approaches of the issue. Might be interesting.
Thanks ![/quote]

I just picked up the kindle edition of the book called “The Devil’s Grimoire: A System of Psychic Attack by
Moribus Mortlock.” It has a whole list of demons to unleash on troublesome people. It seems to have a lot of good strategies.

@Lady_Eva - I’m interested in the “If I was a goddess…” method you mentioned in the post but the link doesn’t work. :slightly_frowning_face: Has the post been deleted?

1 Like

Nope, it must have broken during the change of software, here’s the link:

1 Like

Many Thanks! Love the idea behind it and I’m going to try it out on a couple of things…

1 Like