Troubles with Visualization

When attempting Void Meditation beginning with the 3 sun technique, I realized very quickly that I have a difficult time seeing with my third eye! If I’m focused, I can faintly see the colors I think of in the blackness. However, that is the extent of my progress… No shapes, no numbers. I need to see the suns in red yellow and white with their corresponding numbers… Should I keep practicing or do I need to modify my approach?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Yours Truly,
Mike Lowry

1 Like

Visualisation may be tricky so it depends on level off skill and basicly practice males perfect.

1 Like

How vividly you see the images doesn’t really matter. The important thing is that you imagine the described scene to the best of your ability, and that will be good enough for results.

It’s like when you read a fiction book, or when someone tells you a story. You may or may not have a clear image of the scene as it is being described, but you generally know what is going on (assuming that the story is told well).

2 Likes

Oh boy…this was a huge issue for me…i cried many nights because I could not learn to visualize. It’s because my thoughts of what I was supposed to be “seeing” were not how it worked. I thought when someone said picture yourself on a beach that I should “see” it clearly in my mind like tv or at least a dream…nope.

A member of my coven at the time saw one day how absolutely devastated and upset I was. When he asked me why I was crying I told him I had been struggling for months to learn to visualize and I couldn’t do it. I was never going to be able to do magic or be a witch no matter how dedicated I was or how many hours I spent practicing…he taught me how to do it in 5 min.

Here’s the lesson he gave me. Sit down and close your eyes. Now just calm down, stop crying, and relax a moment ( hopefully you can skip over that stop crying step). He asked me to tell him what the steering wheel of my car looked like. I told him. He told me to tell him what the displays on the dashboard looked like. He told me do describe the interior, ect…Then he said ok now open your eyes. I asked him how my car is supposed to help me. He told me I had just visualized because I had to see what the interior of the car looked like in my mind so I could explain to him what it looked like.

The heavens parted that day and a whole new universe opened up… hope it helps you too.

2 Likes