Trouble with the law

Hi I am from the UK and have recently been arrested I am facing jail time and have been following E.A for a while now I have purchased hes book and I remember watching a video where E.A talks about hes trouble with the law and how he got out of it by evoking a certain deity (I cant remember the exact one) I am wondering if E.A can do a customised ritual for me in order to help with this situation and if anyone has been in a similar situation and asked EA for custom rituals to help. I am willing to go into full details in private I am also willing to do any spells or ritual work I can on my own time in order to get out of this situation any help or advise is welcomed I am new to spirit work but am of Caribbean origin and have been working with my ancestors only since March 2017

Please help

Many thanks

That be Belial the ā€œthe angel of lawlessnessā€ so called.

6 Likes

Sorry I am doing this off the cuff, I can not remember a lot of the top of my head. Jupiter is the leading planet for law and its the planet of defense. Saturn is the letter of the law. Mars can help you fight back. Since Trials are words and the law are definintions, mercury can have a play. You might be surprised that venus is justice, social cohesion especially the libra moon. The statue of justice that lady is blindfolded and is carrying scales, sounds like libra doesnā€™t it. Oh and to get a good lawyer is also venus in libra

4 Likes

Belial is fantastic. Go with him. If your not experienced in magick, I would recommend ritual for hire with EA in an emergency situation like this.

4 Likes

Why donā€™t you ask him, or go shape shifting it gave me a idea, eg. Remember a series called True Blood, about vampires Bill Compton, Eric Northman Viking Vampire Sam Merlottes shape shifter, i remember a part, regarding police officer, and Sam Merlottes, Sam sed to cop wait just one minute i just forgot something, Sam went inside while cop wait outside, Sam Merlote turned into a dog and ran past police and excape, what im saying learn the art of shape shifting, so when the pigs come to put you in jail, do a Sam Merlote, tell cop just wait there i need to take a crap and turn into a wedge tailed eagle and fly away, hide somewhere watch own property as a wedge tailed eagle and attack unwanted visitor, you got grimoires, you do not want police finding those to exspose you if i were you quickly go to a old abandoned cemetery and burry all grimoires in a grave after midnight that no one ever goes to leav a peny on grave, because if you do end up in jail they may not be there when release from jail, so you burry all grimoires in a grave do time get out go back to grave dig up grimoires.

thanks very much

2 Likes

thankyou I will ask EA

2 Likes

Thankyou

2 Likes

Thatā€™s probably not an especially realistic option for most people, though if you can do it, please upload some video! :+1:

6 Likes

If only it were that simple

2 Likes

Your welcome

It depends on what you did but I got out of some trouble by invading the dreams of people and attacking them there to force them to my will. So if it relies on witnesses or such or even if you can get the name of the prosecutor or judge and work on their dreams. Not sure how things work over in the UK but here all you would need to do is fuck their minds up enough to cause a mistrial at the very least. Obviously this depends on certain skills. Demons are of course helpful but you could also call upon the dead as well with the appropriate skills or just to lend a bit extra power to your working.

1 Like

So you soul travel? Do you use Bruceā€™s methods, or did you go through Koettingā€™s course? Iā€™m interested in that kind of stuff, since psionics and the like are probably more to my personal style than evocation.

I developed my own methods of projection from reading some books and experimenting. For dreams it is easier to use a telepathic projection than astral at first but full astral does lend to certain benefits if you decide to do that. They way I project is by focusing on my energy body and changing the way it vibrates and coming out of sync with my physical body and just stepping out. It is very much a sort of ingrained skill at this point. A few good resources though on magick that doesnā€™t rely as much on evocation would be Initiation inter Hermetics by Franz Bardon and E books and any of Charles Cosimanoā€™s books and do note you can adapt the techniques to work without the physical machines by mentally constructing them with enough detail and energy in your own mind space.

2 Likes

I have a similar problem ,ie the law,Iā€™ve learned from experience it can be pretty lawless ( ie no justice ) It is ruining my life completely, really being targetted and false accusations are piling upā€¦
Iā€™ve tried to click on the link to ask E.A.Koetting but it doesnā€™t load. Also Iā€™m guessing it cost a fortuneā€¦
Can someone at least explain me briefly step by how to envoke Belial successful please.
If there is a guaranteed success rate with E.A. in these matters than please let me know more and how I can request it. Thanks!!

1 Like

Any luck? Keep us posted .

Well rituals for hire usually tend to cost a little but you are paying for the practitioner time and skill as with any work and usually ppl asks for something that would be out of their reach with normal means.
As for summoning of Belial there are lots of threads on summoning and the usuall candidates are Lucifer, Belial and Paimon so the search function should give you all you may need and more.

How is it going?

1 Like

Thanks for your thoughtfullness to ask.
What does your intuition sayā€¦ :confused:
Also because of some insensitive comment on here in the past regarding sharing my ordeals when I was seeking magical guidance I have thought to keep my problems to myself. But as you asked I will say, things havnā€™t been good. Iā€™m at total burnout. Too exausted to work magic or mundane. Its like Iā€™ve hit a brick wall. ā€¦ Also as Ive been having quite abit of ā€˜negā€™ problems and no amount of ā€˜protectionā€™ seems to be helping, so I question myself that maybe I have dabbled in things beyond me in the past, or from those it was sentā€¦ Ive just about have enough and there is nobody physically around me who supports me either and I believe that has also been a part of it, and attempting to ne a ā€˜one man heroā€™ fighting for justice that isnā€™t found in ā€˜the justice systemā€™ or ā€˜religious groupsā€™ makes me question what was it I need to learn from all these painful experiences that I havnt yet, and worst of all I cannot move forward and fored to live in shame and fear etc and this going on for so long has zapped me cleanā€¦ Im not going to listen to silly advice that that people through around easy enough that i havnt tried hard enough or whatever, when i know full well how much i fought with all the fiber of my mind and body. Nobody really cares. Ive waited many years for (justice and) freedomā€¦ and it doest seem to be happening anytime soonā€¦
And Iā€™ll leave it at that because I dont want to bring anyone else down with my unfortune unless they can stomach it, which I have found that noone really canā€¦unless those who can relate. So I wont go into specifics. But if it is in anyones heart to send or work some positivity towards me it would be greatly and immensely welcomed and greatful for it.
Intresting you askedā€¦ have you sensed anything or just curiousā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m having trouble myself. PM me if you want to talk.

1 Like