Trouble with evocation / introducing myself

Hi everybody! I want to begin by saying I am extremely new to this, I have just started (about a week ago) learning and reading about how to evoke demons. I am having so much trouble with it. I have tried evoking Sallos using the evocation guide on here but I am afraid I had no success. I felt no presence, I did not hear or see anything, I did not dream of anything that could potentially be a sign of some sort. Of course, I understand that as I am completely new to this my senses are not developed. When preparing for the evocation I put down a red candle, the sigil, some dark chocolate. I followed every step exactly. A little back story : I want to bring back an ex that I initially ended the relationship with and now I regret. I have been having some personal issues that have always affected my confidence and self-esteem and ultimately this is what led to the end of my relationship. I am pretty sure I sabotaged it. My ex is with somebody else already but he keeps on texting me and coming to ring to my house from time to time making stupid excuses. I believe the relationship could be repaired as only 3 months have passed since the break up. He does not let me move on but he refuses to give me another chance. However, he is very very hurt and currently we are at a point where he hates me.
As I said I am a complete newbie and I have so many questions and I really need help. Following the break up I have really went into a hole and completely started slacking in every aspect of my life: university, job, family, self-care, absolutely everything.
Can anybody please give me advice on whether there is a specific time that is better for evocation as well as some techniques I could try in order to establish any sort of communication/relationship with a spirit? Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

This doesn’t sound like it needs magick?
… he doesn’t keep calling because he hates you. He wants something.

Maybe try telling him, next time he does that, “Hey, thanks for coming, I’m glad you came”. And stop there, see what he says.

If he starts having a go about you breaking up with him, that’s your chance to tell him, just simply, “Actually, I regret that note, and I’m sorry.” That’s it, don’t go on and on, men don’t like that, just listen to him and let him talk it out.

I wouldn’t go with Sallos for this but that’s me, I’d ask Amon. Other than that, and personally speaking, I prefer to do my ceremonial stuff at night, any time that’s convenient. I never noticed a difference with the planetary hours thing, but some do, so start the releationship up when you can.

I would also say, make a petition not an evocation, as your senses aren’t developed you said, and the point of an evocation is to have a conversation: he’ll be there and you can’t talk to him, but you also can’t tell if you get an impostor instead. A petition will avoid the impostor issue and doesn’t need senses… look up @DarkestKnight’s petition tutorial on here, it works really well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will go ahead and do that! And unfortunately, I have managed to make the situation with me and my ex extremely complicated and messy in the last few days, I acted on my emotions and said some very awful stuff, so I am confident I do need help in the matter. :sweat_smile: It is to the point that it really looks impossible to fix things :weary:

No, it’s not impossible. I understand it may seem like that now, but it’s really not. I agree with doing a petition spell and calling on Amon, he can help people reconcile. He’s great at that. I’ve called on him a few times and he’s always delivered. We’re human, we sometimes act on our emotion without thinking things through, that happens…just learn from the experience.

When doing any type of magick you have to be cool as ice, you don’t want your actions affecting your work in any way.

Also, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: It’s nice to have you here.

Hi @QueenMustang , Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for your help :blush:

I already did my petition to Amon as advised, and I am very interested to see if he will accept it and what happens as of here.

1 Like