Trouble in Paradise with Sargatanas

Hello, all! So I evoked Sargatanas for the first time to try out an obsession request to build up towards a particularly hard target/establish a relationship. At first, things went normally- I lit a candle, chanted the enn, left the candle burning. My current target texted me almost immediately after hours of leaving me on seen, to my pleasure! A great start…that quickly went south. I laid down after getting off the phone with my friends and realized I had been interrupted during my evocation- I worried I had not given enough energy to the cause. So I laid down and continued to recite the enn, followed by explaining my purpose and plan. Suddenly, a horrible energy began to grip me. I mean, awful to the point I had to get up and shake my body as if fighting something off. I began picturing my target going too far, even stalking me or hurting me, I became extremely paranoid and afraid. I blew out the candle and began saying, “No harm shall come to me or my family. This request is only towards my target.” I turned on the lights, opened my window, and burned sandalwood- the feeling left me. Does anyone know what to make of this? Possibly how to prevent this from happening again?

1 Like

well, i would say to apologize for the interuption like u would with a human.

1 Like

Here’s a few ideas to avoid interruptions:

If it’s a landline take it off the hook (it’ll go bzz bzz bzz like crazy but you can probably get to a point you’ll be able to ignore it) if so then do the ritual.

Another possibility is unplug it but I don’t know if that gives a busy signal or a out of order that would worry people.

If it’s you cell is easy just turn it off or put it to do not disturb.

As to door knocks tell you friends in advance you have meditation class or something at a given time in a week so not to disturb you then.

1 Like

@cerbeus20 @Kish thank you for your responses, but I didn’t mean the phone 🥲 I meant the bad energy I encountered- I’m not clear on what it means or why it happened, but I know I definitely don’t want to experience it again.

1 Like

Well… I don’t have a suggestion for that other then try not to get interrupted again, cuz I think the interruption left the door open to whatever it was brought the bad energy in during the time you were being interrupted. That said you probably need to banish.

1 Like