Trouble getting into theta gamma state because eyes hurt

I am so over worked by college and work, I have trouble seeing the static rain. What do I do?

There are five main frequencies of brain waves: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta and Gamma. These brain waves are in constant motion, the brain produces waves constantly at all frequencies. When describing the THETA state: it is the first stage of the sleep stage when sleeping … it is a state of deep relaxation, this state is used in Hypnosis and during sleep as I noted. For this reason, people meditate for consecutive hours in order to reach this state, to have access to absolute and perfect calm. Theta brain waves can be considered the subconscious; They govern the part of our mind that lies between the conscious and the unconscious and retains memories and feelings. Also direct your beliefs and behavior. Theta waves are always creative, characterized by feelings of inspiration and being very spiritual. It is believed that this mental state allows you to act below the level of the conscious mind.

That is why they relate to creativity, emotional connection, intuition and relaxation. However, an excess of theta waves can result in susceptibility to depression, in addition to making us particularly sensitive to suggestion since it is a state of deep relaxation or semi-hypnosis. For this reason, theta waves are linked to restful sleep and their lack translates into stress, anxiety, tension and poor emotional connection.

Now … Gamma waves are associated with explosions of insight and high level of information processing. In certain science they are related to cognition, the process of information, learning, the connection of the senses and perception, and the cycles of REM sleep. An excess of gamma wave activity can lead to a state of stress and anxiety; in turn, a deficiency is related to learning problems and depression.

Each of the brain waves has a purpose and helps us handle various situations, either to process or learn new information or to help regain calm after a hectic day. It is important to mention that when we talk about experiencing a certain mental wave it is because the dominant wave results.

Theta-gamma state:
when we finish making an effort or a task that has demanded a lot of energy, the waves of Theta dominate.
When we relate tasks of high cognitive processing dominate the gamma is why when we have flashes of brilliance and sudden experiences of perception / intuition and moments of extreme attention, concentration and lucidity they are at their peak.

In the combination of both some people suffer mild headaches, a tingling sensation in the scalp, nausea or vomiting, tiredness and fatigue, rarely, people can suffer late side effects, such as other neurological or brain problems, all scientifically proven .

I hope I helped you a little!

5 Likes

very good post thank you