Trouble Focusing When I Try To Evoke

Last two days when I try to evoke Lucifer my mind goes absolutely everwhere. Does anyone have any tips on clearing up my mind for it. It makes it feel like when you try to press two magnets together on their opposite polarities. I try to do my breathing and meditation technics. And when my minds clear, and I go to do it again my brain goes off on it’s own.

As an example. I kept hearing the song “a man’s gotta do” from Dr. Horrible’s Sing A Long Blog" literally every time I put the slightest bit of focus into the process.

I dont know why I’m having difficulty like this.

2 Likes

maybe the songs have a message to them for you,and spend more time to meditation or try to put more work into it.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, have you tried letting the chaos persist? Who knows, it could clear on its own, or it is a message trying to lead you to something that you have been wondering.

2 Likes

I actually have not. I’m so used to being instructed by meditation instructions to pull my mind back to center when I do such that that wasnt even a thought in my head.

And I’m not sure. The words from the song in my head were

“a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Dont plan the plan if you cant follow through. All that matters is taking matters into your own hands. Soon I’ll control everything. Your wish is my command.”

2 Likes

and thus is great advice in my opinion,surely message in my opinion

1 Like

lol i used “in my opinion” 2 wow

1 Like

This to me sounds like an indirect message in regards about the fact that you have the power of manifesting something from nothing and commanding forces to listen to you. (which it happens in the process of evocation).

you need to meditate more, but maybe that phenomenon it was influenced by that higher force that you tried to make contact with, so that in that way it’s established an indirect communication

1 Like

It happened multiple times to hear songs playing in my mind while I was trying to make contact with entities. A clear example of this kind of experience was when I was evoking Belial and I was hearing in my mind that song from marduk called “souls for belial”. I had communication with Belial, bla bla bla, everything ok.

2 Likes

that song is amazing

2 Likes

This happens to me as well. I’ve become great at concentrating, focusing, and positive thinking, but when I’m in the presence of spirits I think I just get very nervous and often think negative or counterintutive thoughts. I have to literally scream the words of the ritual to snap my brain back to focus sometimes. For me, it’s because I’m in the presence of such powerful spirits and I know they have the power to change my life, which causes the random thoughts. I just feel a bunch of pressure to perform a great ritual. So now, to control my thoughts I just only focus on saying the words, and I know by doing that the ritual is already infused with emotion because my brain is trying so hard to focus on the words.

2 Likes