Trouble at work

Hi everyone

It is nice to come back. Last few months it was impossible for me to log on. In my country this website is filtered and most vpns and anti filters are filtered as well so it is really frustrating.
Now my question.

I was wondering if there is a way to secure my position at my workplace through magic??
Professionally I am a successful person with really sought after skills and knowledge in my field of profession but since I’m a woman they never give me a promotion it will always go to a male Colleague who has less knowledge and experience than me. And it is frustrating.
Recently there is this guy who I supervise in my section (I’m the managing director of a department in this company and no I was not promoted I was employed as directing manager from the start bcuz of my expertise but even from the start I knew it would be temporary) and now that I have trained him and the whole unit he is going to be promoted to take my place. And everyone knows that he is being promoted bcuz he is male and older than me.
Mind you in my country doing magic especially this form of magic is punishable by death so I cannot perform rituals or have altars a lot of friends here have instructed me to make an astral temple but I have failed up to this point.

I would really appreciate some suggestions I feel frustrated over situation since it’s not the first time and wont be the last one if I don’t do something about it.

Tia

1 Like

Have you thought about working in a different country based on being on their needed skills lists?
Have you applied to the position you want in a different company?

Companies and countries that don’t honour merit deserve a skills drain, imo.

2 Likes

:thinking: you don’t really need an altar! Hide the open sigils in your diary! Burn candles and incense anywhere you like with the intent of it being an offering! Considering your situation you might wanna work with Belial! Simply draw his sigil and activate it! Write what you want on the back. Meditate on it then hide the paper until your request is done.

1 Like

It is not possible for me to migrate at this point financially and politically my country is under really heavy sanctions. (Did I just give a big hint as to where I’m from?? Lol)

1 Like

I cant burn incense and candles for no reason it is weird but people I live with would find it weird and questionable especially since they have caught up with my fascination with the occult and the supernatural and I dont want to make them more suspicious by actually acting on my perceived fascination.

1 Like

:rofl: burn them in the toilet! 1 candle and incense stick every morning and no one would question it! My family would kill me if they knew what actually goes on in the toilet!

1 Like

Well, PM me, my firm has 1/2 a million employees globally and has committed to 50% female upper management by 2020, if it has a presence in your country I’d be happy to recommend you.

(FYI I do find this offensively discriminating given the candidate pool isn’t 50/50, but my sexual harassment complaint wasn’t taken seriously… which is illegal, but I was seeding energy not trying to give myself a hassle)

2 Likes

That’s actually a good reason thank you… like scented candles… hmmmm why haven’t I thought abt it before lol

1 Like

Can you take up hiking (“hiking”) or some other lone sport that takes you out into the wilderness as a hobby?

1 Like

Really??? That would be perfect
Thank you so much… I will PM you …

2 Likes

Lol well that would shock everyone more than me burning candles. I’m not a physically active person and I have always declared freely how I prefer to walk on flat ground rather than climbing or descending. I’m my own worst enemy it seems.

1 Like