Trippy dream with " The Fool"

During the first days of my training and practice with the divination course(I had mainly focused on the tarort card aspect during this time) I started having dreams that seem to revolve around a Entity who calls himself " the fool".

Let me start out by saying I have not had any magical experience prior to this time.
During the first dream I was in a apartment complex room that I had never been in before. It was nightime and stormy. The apartment was abnormally dark. In this place I had evoked " the fool" to full manifistation. During this " dream evocation" I had not used a sigil nor did I even know who this entity was. I just " did it ā€œ. After he was fully materialised He looked kinda like a homeless clown who used only black and white facepaint(I can assure you it was not mime paint), a top hat, an old black suit with dust and torn bits. He also had mouths on both his palms giving him a total of 3 mouths. This dream ended after I shook his hand and got his sigil practically branded into my mind. Aside from all that I did not have much in the first dream and I nor the entity did not speak at all. To this day I cannot forget his sigil.
During the second dream I was doing another " dream evocationā€ though the place I was in could have easily been mystaken for some sort of heavenly ā€œafterlifeā€ with the fact everyone in my family tree was there for some reason. The landscape was that of a brightly golden lit area with a small ā€œtempleā€ near a church like group of seats. All made of wood that was crafted to perfection. In the fromt of these " church benches " the entrence to the before mentioned " temple" stood. There was also a large golden obelisk that had a glowing crystal tip. It looked amazing from the way the sun beamed at it. Enough details though haha. I had walked up from my seat and grabbed some " wooden artifacts" that had materialised out of nowhere. I had braught them to my family and showed them. They seemed to think it was normal (because random stuff apearing out of no where is totally normal O_O) then I noticed they looked like they(the artifacts) had scorch marks from lightning strikes. Everyone there also looked dazed and was just staring at the temple. I then walked into this temple which honestly did not seem christian in any way but more as if it was a older " lost" religion. Or at least one I had never heard of. I placed the artifacts (which were a bowl, some strange triangle, and a few other things ) on a alter I had found inside ithe temple. As soon as I sat them down, a invisible force knocked them off. I put them back on it then the same force made them sit in positions not capable under normal physics. Then after a good 10 minites of trying to keep them on this ulter I noticed to my left there was a Large ā€œliving shadow " and as soon as I saw it, the thing dashed out of my vision. I then heard a voice say " We choose you out of all the creatures on this planet, you have failed, Samael is looking elsewhere( I have never in my life done any workings with Samael.). I( being the ballsy moron that I am) called out and asked if he be devil or friend ( Yes I know how corny that sounds but it was the first thing that came to mind ) The next thing I know is my arms are pinned behind my back. He then told me " I am neither , I go by many names, The Fool. The factor( fracture or fracture, not sure on his second name because of how he said it. ) He then told me we would meet in another dream (as he said those final words he was scratching the back of my neck for some reason). Then I wake up drenched in sweat and the wondering of " The F*ck?ā€.
One thing I sould mention is that I had charged half my torot deck before I had went to sleep. I had left my deck on my nightstand.

It has been about a year now since those dreams and I have changed dramatically. Both with my experiences with magic and my own self being.
I was always tempted to try and evoke something from my own dreams but had always out it on the " do it later as an experiment list". I might try it later this week to see if evoking something from a dream is even possibleā€¦
I would love to hear what poeple think.

Congratz on your spiritual experiences. Dreams are incredible ways to learn.

[quote=ā€œSmith, post:1, topic:6329ā€]I might try it later this week to see if evoking something from a dream is even possibleā€¦
I would love to hear what poeple think.[/quote]

Some dreams are just your brain going over random impression but these sound to me like the kind of thing people xperience when they do shamanic trance journeying, there are many temples like the one you described in the shamanic Upper World for example, though I wonā€™t claim to say that must be where you were (anyway, the division between Worlds isnā€™t always as neat as itā€™s described).

Have you done readings on whether itā€™s beneficial and empowering for you to contact ā€œThe Foolā€ again?

1 Like

Did you ever make a drawing of the sigil that was branded in your mind. Which tarot deck were you using?

1 Like

[quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:3, topic:6329ā€][quote=ā€œSmith, post:1, topic:6329ā€]I might try it later this week to see if evoking something from a dream is even possibleā€¦
I would love to hear what poeple think.[/quote]

Some dreams are just your brain going over random impression but these sound to me like the kind of thing people xperience when they do shamanic trance journeying, there are many temples like the one you described in the shamanic Upper World for example, though I wonā€™t claim to say that must be where you were (anyway, the division between Worlds isnā€™t always as neat as itā€™s described).

Have you done readings on whether itā€™s beneficial and empowering for you to contact ā€œThe Foolā€ again?[/quote]

Well I have no clue if any of these dreams mean anything and it most likley is nothing. I was using the Toth tarot deck .

After doing a short evocation of ā€œthe foolā€ I have come to find out that " the fool" is quite a strange entity to say the least. I noticed that the room got a bit darker during the ritual. He took the form of a 2ft clown clown then into a 5ft court jester with a red mask and green and black outfit. He had a very gleeful style voice despite the obvious sence of " this guy should not be trusted". So after asking if he was a thought form I was accedently creating he said " no I am not. I have lived inside you for awile as have I in many others. I have seen your dreams and other peoples as well. I manipulate their dreams to alter the course of events and change their paths. " (even after he told me this I was still skeptical ) Then I asked " Do you mean you live in my mind?ā€œ
To which he replyedā€ No. Inside YOU. Have you not noticed how recently you have humbled and humilated yourself? Have you not noticed that through such humilation you gained a new understanding about this world? It was I who organised that." (what he said was true but I was still refusing to accept that it was due to his interference in my life. ) I asked him if he could give me another sigil to give on this forum. He said" I can but it will not be the same as the previous nor shall it have the same effects but it will be so much fun" He was in pure delight after saying that. He seemed to not care if I used the sigil from the dream.
I was slightly anoyyed and confused at the same time. I decided to close the ritual. As it ended he said " I am now with you since the begining and to the end"
I should mention I did not use his sigil for the evocation. I just used his name while focusing in on the fractured memories of the dreams. It went like " Fool come to me, fool come to me, he who has haunted my dreams come to me, the fool, come before me in a beholdable form and a dercernable voice(repeat as many times as needed to get into trance)

I am currently not able to send a photo of the sigils right now because the file size is too large if I send it through my phone somehow. but I will in a few days when I return from leave and have access to my pc. Sorry for the late reply but I have been really busy.

1 Like

Whoa, this post gave me goosebumps and a lingering uneasy feeling, as I recently encountered a very similar being during meditation/astral visit to a spirit guideā€™s templeā€¦I typically enter this spiritā€™s silver temple, take a seat on the sole, carved wooden bench & wait for the entity to arrive via a tall, narrow door at the back, which is always seen as covered by strands of tiny silver bells which softly sound when she arrives and then departs (I have never seen this particular entity, but instead hear a soft, feminine voice, which leads me to refer to it as ā€œsheā€ā€¦)
In any event, my last visit to this domain took an odd turn, as instead of the usual spirit arriving, my peaceful wait was interrupted by ā€¦seriously, a loud whirring sound and what appeared to be a mini tornado that began to stop spinning and was suddenly thereā€”and said, ā€œif Iā€™m 10 minutes late, then Iā€™m right on time!ā€ And seriously, this thing was both ridiculous and frightening lookingā€¦if this makes sense? It was both too ridiculous to be frightening, but also too weird to NOT be wary of. He looked like some sort of mime, with a white painted face, black hat, wearing a black top, with black and white striped sleeves, black & white striped leggings, with one black shoe, one white shoe, and on his back, he had a small, red backpack, with a very strange symbol stitched upon itā€¦
Hereā€™s what REALLY freaks me out after reading about Smithā€™s experience: I asked him, ā€œplease, tell me who you are, and why youā€™re hereā€ And he answered: ā€œIā€™m Factor #2, of course, because Factor #1 is still on vacation, and Iā€™m the new tenant here, so youā€™d better visit someone else, because I have a lot of decorating to do todayā€ and with that, he shot an arm over his back, that seemed to be made of elastic, and pulled out two big square tiles, bigger than the backpack & threw them down upon the floor, where they unfolded and began to slap out across the floor & in an instant, it covered the floor in large black & white tiles. He then said ā€œIsnā€™t that better?ā€ and then said, ā€œIā€™m going to paint the place next, and youā€™d better hope you donā€™t get yourself all splattered in my paint, because is never washes off, not in place 1, place 2, or place 3ā€ and then whipped his arms back again and pulled out two giant paint brushes that he had extended out with his freaky, rubberband arms, pressed against both sides of the templeā€”this put me in an odd panic, with my heart pounding in my chest, immediately ā€œawakeā€, lying on my mat, drenched in a cold sweat, yet wanting to laugh at myself for being so afraid.
Who is this thing?
I have to admit that I have no desire to see this entity ever again, but donā€™t want the fear of this happening to interrupt my ā€˜travelsā€™ & Iā€™m not getting any clear answers from other spirits atmā€¦
Also, I am curious to see any sign/sigil of any similar being, to see if it bears any resemblance to what I can recall of the symbol it had on its backpack, but have a touch of fear about that too.

1 Like

Chequered floors are on the list of Common Experiences Among Magicians Iā€™m compiling.

The weirdest part is, your description seems familiar to me, but I canā€™t place itā€¦ my dream recall isnā€™t always that perfect.

Fascinating stuff!

1 Like

Ok so I will not be adding the original sigil from the first dream because I am not a 100 percent certain any more that it is the same one. Because of the usual memory blockages from dreams and that I simply do not trust that it is the same sigil. I just do not want to give you guys a sigil that I personally would not use nor that I am sure even is real/accurate.

I will be linking the one that I got from the fool from my evocation.

Regarding the sigil: I am horrible at using PC software for drawing stuff so sorry for the bad drawing haha.
For the two ā€œgrinsā€ on the bottom and top it does not matter how many ā€œteethā€ or lines you draw in them.

Regarding your experience Verdandi I would say you hit the nail on the head when it come to describing the guy but in my experience he had ā€œmouthsā€ on his palms of his hands. I did not really see him do much regarding decorating haha.

1 Like