Tried to evoke Lucifer with sigil

So after hours of reading, i finally decided to start my journey from evoking.
Last night, i created a sigil drew two circles around it, between the circles i wrote the remaining constants of
“I’m Energetic and motivated” = “M NRGTC ND MTVD”
I wrote them in the circle in capital letters, during the creation i was thinking of my intention and imagining myself when i received it, after the sigil was created, i gazed at it slightly like a lover i noticed a white type barely visible flash which lasted like 0.1s but i thought its just my eyes playing games, as i gazed i became more sleepy all the while thinking about my intention and imagining myself when i receive it, i thought im in trance but then i noticed how it could be just me being awake for the last 24 hours and sleepy, i gazed for 5 mins no more colorful or white flashes happened that “vanish the circle for a second”
However i noticed my heart was pounding and as i layed down to sleep my leg was shaking abit, so i placed the sigil under my pillow and went to sleep in hope to receive some message or something in my dreams.
I had weird dreams mostly of my concerns such as uncompleted work, me worrying about it and there was alot more that i cant remember.

So my question is did the sigil really charged? it worked? or should i try it again? I read that the sigil can be kept and be gazed multiple times to charge it until the intention is fulfilled.

In my experience, when you start seeing wierd things, or even feel wierd things, then it means it worked.

1 Like