Tried to evoke Dantalion, but Lucifer Amaymon took over

A standard evokation of Dantalion for improvement of memorizing my songs became overwhelmed by Lucifer Amaymon. I have been in contact with Lucifer Amaymon since the harvest moon when I referred to him as Amun . . .

5 Likes

Perhaps, he wanted your attention, for some reason.

1 Like

You banished before evoking/invoking didn’t you?

2 Likes

Banished after. I think Amaymon’s been hanging out in my dreams though. Not really a bad thing. It’s kinda nice… When he took over, it was like he was saying, “Don’t worry. I got this.”

2 Likes

You should talk to him about it. I mean, ask him about his plans for you. I believe it’ll be an interesting conversation to have!

2 Likes

I to got in contact with our Lord Lucifer Amaymon through the Ouija board, i was in awe, just how powerful he was it was very exciting, to hear from absolute greatness.:metal:

2 Likes

I literally was calling him “Amun” until right after I invoked him on the harvest moon, and discovered that E.A. Koetting was doing a ritual that very same day, and that Lucifer Amaymon was another name for Amun.

2 Likes

@Alazif I’m going to marry Amaymon, he’s a nice guy, what’s your opinion of him? I’ve been looking for all the information I can about him.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure him out. He’s very vague, and communicates with signs, but when you know you’re making that connection, it’s a good feeling. I’d like to learn more about him myself. I guess it’s gonna be a journey.

1 Like

From my knowledge, Amaymon is another name for Amun, The Hidden God. At the end of a prayer, a lot of people say “Amen”, right? Amen is another name for him. He was more commonly known by the Egyptians as Amun-Ra, the sun god which is probably how he found his way into ending Christian prayers. The name goes far back. He was also known for fertility. My introduction to him was an image of him an a tarot card. He was illustrated as a handsome golden man with ram’s horns on his head.

In the book, Alhazred, by Donald Tyson, Alhazred digs up a statue of him for some kind of information. I can look into that for you!

2 Likes

You are certain it was the entity it declared itself to be? I have had a similar experience which taught me to banish before every ritual.

I just kind of knew. That’s the thing about Amun or Amaymon, I guess; there’s a “knowing” kind of communication.

3 Likes