Tried to do magick, scared for my life right now

This week has been eventful for me.

On friday and saturday (last week) I’ve decided to try to do a love spell on my ex as to see how she reacts and as a self validation (nothing to lose right?). Used a red candle and a fetish link - painting she made for me. In total I’ve done it two times.
Both times I think it didn’t work because I always though about it after, of it’s outcome, but I will meet her on weekend since she has to give my stuff back. So I guess I will find out for sure at that time.

Yesterday I’ve done some lurking on the forums and have decided to do astral projection and try to extract energy from other people just as a way to test myself.

Had no exact idea how to do astral projection. I tried to envision myself leaving the body and walking around the house etc… but It didn’t felt real, I was faking it, so while laying in bed I tried to feel my soul leaving my body. Was hard. Eventually I imagined and felt as if some hand took me by the head and took out my soul from my body as if you take out a worm out of its hole by it’s end. But my soul’s feet fingers still clung to me and I tried desperately to cut them off. When I did, however, I felt extremely nauseous which stopped me from continuing.

While I was drifting to sleep I saw a quarter of a young woman’s face staring at me masked in the background of my imagination when I noticed it imediately dissapeared. I lost my shit at that point I have no idea why it had scared me like that (this happend around 2:50am I remember that clearly).

Today I tried to extract energy from my classmate sucking from the back of his neck seeing how he react and to test myself. When I did he scratched the back of his neck (was it just coincidence?), but it made me chuckle.

I walk home through a forest. And today as I walked home I felt as if someone was watching me again it was very potent and I felt scared for my life. I am sometimes scared in forest, but never when it’s light and as much as I did felt today.

So my questions are:
1.Why have I felt nauseous?
2.Is there a possibility someone is watching me or am I just paranoid?
3.Was my vamp thing successful?
4.Am I actually doing something magickal or am I just imagining things and living inside my own made up world?

If anybody can tell me what they think happened to me then that would be greatly appreciated!! Whenever I’m alone I feel the gaze and it’s driving me nuts.
I am very confused and so new at this. I don’t know what to think, please help!

Congratulations on your experiences!

Often, magical workings can leave us very physically drained. It’s nothing to be alarmed about. If you learn Qi Gong you can develop your spiritual stamina.

It’s possible, just visualize a white protective light around you and you’ll be protected from Astral attack.

Possibly, I’m not certain.

4.Am I actually doing something magickal or am I just imagining things and living inside my own made up world?

I believe that you are having legitimate magical experiences. Keep practicing.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:6996”]Congratulations on your experiences!

Often, magical workings can leave us very physically drained. It’s nothing to be alarmed about. If you learn Qi Gong you can develop your spiritual stamina.

It’s possible, just visualize a white protective light around you and you’ll be protected from Astral attack.

I believe that you are having legitimate magical experiences. Keep practicing.[/quote]

Thank you for your response!!! I feel so much more at ease after you told me a way to stop someone from watching me.
My imagination sometimes wanders off and I can’t keep something maintained for long and clearly, so does it still work if I don’t imagine the white light clearly? How much effort do I have to put in it?

You can also do a banishing if it is bothering you or try to see what it wants.

What do you mean? Can I contact this entity somehow?

my first suggestion is to forget about that girl because you can do a spell to gain yourself the “right one”. Your vamp technique worked! if you ask any no nonsense detective or policeman they will tell you there is no such thing as coincidence. so count that out! You are being watched and yes you can get rid of who or what is watching you. If it is causing you harm or distress. That has somewhat been a topic I have been working on lately and have received wonderful consultation on this from many sources including E.A. Koetting himself. The thing you must remember is that just because you yourself may not have belief in what you are doing it is still very real and must be treated as such or it could come back to bite you in the ass just to prove it’s self to you and you surely don’t want that!
cheers!

1 Like

[quote=“Aqak, post:3, topic:6996”][quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:6996”]Congratulations on your experiences!

I believe that you are having legitimate magical experiences. Keep practicing.[/quote]

Thank you for your response!!! I feel so much more at ease after you told me a way to stop someone from watching me.
My imagination sometimes wanders off and I can’t keep something maintained for long and clearly, so does it still work if I don’t imagine the white light clearly? How much effort do I have to put in it?[/quote]

Not much effort, begin the visualization when you enter the forest, and then whenever you feel watched, pay more attention to the visualization.

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:6, topic:6996”]my first suggestion is to forget about that girl because you can do a spell to gain yourself the “right one”. Your vamp technique worked! if you ask any no nonsense detective or policeman they will tell you there is no such thing as coincidence. so count that out! You are being watched and yes you can get rid of who or what is watching you. If it is causing you harm or distress. That has somewhat been a topic I have been working on lately and have received wonderful consultation on this from many sources including E.A. Koetting himself. The thing you must remember is that just because you yourself may not have belief in what you are doing it is still very real and must be treated as such or it could come back to bite you in the ass just to prove it’s self to you and you surely don’t want that!
cheers![/quote]
Thank you for your response!!! Any ideas who could be watching me? I did nothing else, but what I said here. Could it be a person? Random spirit? For what reason?

-you’re just not used to it, don’t worry about that, you’ll soon get used and find comfort

-someone’s watching you remotely if you only can feel eyes looking at you, the other, someone’s with you when you feel or hear footsteps following you. And, there’s no need for banishing, you’re not being harmed at all. You just got fear.

If you feel uplifted or noticed a change in the state you have done that for, if there’s any.

You did both for you are still confused.

I would first start by addressing this whole issue some people have with love spells. Why do you want to aim it at one particular girl when the real issue with romance is to get a suitable partner, not someone you have manipulated, or even bullied as it takes two to tango my friend and if she doesn’t want to dance then so be it.

I say it like this because we all have free will and you may very well be interfering with that, which means the ritual will backfire and you will be left pining even more for someone who has no desire for you. It is far better to aim that love arrow at the general population for a suitable girl, this will then allow the energy to get out there and circulate.

(I would only go for a particular girl if I knew that she liked me in that way, magic would then combat anything standing in the way such as other people or circumstances > this however isn’t in violation of her free will)

You also mentioned that you decided to perform a ritual to see if it would work. Under these circumstances I’m afraid the chances of something working as a means to simply ‘Test it’ are fraught with inconsistencies and negative feedback.

My advice to anyone would be to only perform magic when you really want to make changes and be prepared to act upon the opportunities given as magic will tend to follow the most easiest route at that moment in time.

(If I was a spirit my friend and you summoned me just to see if I had abilities then I wouldn’t show up at all. If on the other hand you were serious and prepared to act upon my help and guidance then I would have all the time in the world for you; Such is the basis of all black magical pacts > trust and respect work both ways or not at all.)

Had no exact idea how to do astral projection. I tried to envision myself leaving the body and walking around the house etc.. but It didn't felt real................Eventually I imagined and felt as if some hand took me by the head and took out my soul from my body as if you take out a worm out of its hole by it's end. But my soul's feet fingers still clung to me and I tried desperately to cut them off. When I did, however, I felt extremely nauseous which stopped me from continuing.

Imagine lying down nice and comfortably and suddenly jumping up, almost out of your skin? You could feel quite dizzy. Have you ever danced inwardly in your own world just letting the music take you? This can at times have a nauseating effect.

The above examples show two situations where we almost separate from our physical senses, or out of our bodies if you like and this can tend to bring on a light headed feeling as we are pushing ourselves out of our physical bodies too forcefully.

Try to be relaxed and open to leaving your body and beware of ‘fear’ as this can hold you back. Fear will keep you ‘in’ as we can get quite scared of leaving our physical bodies as this usually only happens at death, so the fear factor could quite easily become activated here, which is probably why you felt fingers clinging to you.

I walk home through a forest. And today as I walked home I felt as if someone was watching me again it was very potent and I felt scared for my life. I am sometimes scared in forest, but never when it's light and as much as I did felt today.

No you are not paranoid as you are open and aware of spiritual energy. In a beautiful natural environment, which isn’t interfered with by man’s emotional energy we can feel the beauty of nature and this is pure spirit (the natural world is the spiritual world; It’s the macrocosm.)

Some however question this with logic or get scared which is understandable. Learn to embrace the darkness, accept its power and it will come closer to you thereby opening up to you as you open up to it. Spirit tends to reflect our stature and will meet you half way when you are ready.

In a more manmade environment where buildings become unoccupied that have contained raw emotional output, you may also feel as if there’s something looking at you as the thoughts of others have become semi-moulded into a wandering spirit without no direction. Hence sensitive people like you and me pick up on this because the egregorical essence is simply looking for direction so speak to it and try to form a rapport with it. Yes it can be fuckin scary but embrace the fear and through this, you will become a more adept magician.

“Try and get to the stage where you can walk through the forest at night and feel protected by its power.”

Today I tried to extract energy from my classmate sucking from the back of his neck

I would say your attempt at draining energy was successful but you appear to have a particular type of ‘syringe’ and this can cause a physical impact on some types and because of this, they will feel the point of extraction so well done and keep practicing your vampiric ways if that is your intention.

So as you can see my friend you are not deluded or paranoid, you are simply learning what is usually not always seen by many and concealment in Latin is occulere, which is where we derive the word ‘Occult’ from.

What do you mean? Can I contact this entity somehow?[/quote]

You could do a blind evocation like EA talks about or even try to contact it through a divination medium such a s a spirit board etc.

would first start by addressing this whole issue some people have with love spells. Why do you want to aim it at one particular girl when the real issue with romance is to get a suitable partner, not someone you have manipulated, or even bullied as it takes two to tango my friend and if she doesn't want to dance then so be it.

Thats complicating things way too much and the problem with present day Society. ALL Women Love the Strong Man. The Strong-Man represents the Anti-Thesis both in Occult and Mundane Matters. But in Love a woman loves a Strongman only so she can lead him to a Safe-Thesis of Romance…which one can play for a SHORT TIME (or she will get bored). One then knows how to Vascillitate between Being Strong and Dominant vs low key and nice or whatever, where this leads to a Synthesis called LOVE, Sexual Arousal and whatever else…which is the realm of said persons fascination.

Afraid of Bullying? Afraid and walking on Eggshells? Well you have already lost. One should of course use common sense one doesnt do anything illegal…nor outside of the realm of being sexual or good at having a relationship. Thats of course up to you to be smart about it.

Thank you very much for your comprehensive response, savodonger!

I understood what you said and will do as you suggest.
Will try to astral project tonight with your instruction.

With the way you said it, I understood that you don’t really approve of vampiric activities, why is that? I didn’t do it just because I want to be some life energy sucking evil, but I figured that it is the simplest thing to test while I am in a public place.

I don’t mind straight forward draining activity, which is what you’re doing and will just result in an increase of energy for yourself without any true harm to the victim. However, I will not tolerate someone deliberately trying to use me for their own gain and I get nothing from it myself. I also detest someone trying to use me in other ways like certain women who just want attention to ease their own pathetic egos, and are not really interested in the man.

These amongst others are all ways that other people try to extract energy out of people who have more than they do. I have immense energy and being a practicing magician (not some armchair wizard) I am fully aware of those little vampiric rats who try to feed off me and I really don’t want to repeat what I would do to someone who tries to use me in this way.

The only advice I would give to you regarding vampirism, beware of who and where you do your activities as you can pick up a lot of shit from the wrong types. Try to pick on people who are highly motivated and successful in general, avoid some junkie who’s head is full of shit.

Truly great energy levels come from a superior diet and physical exercise as this generates force and power, whereas if you sit about eating food which takes away energy than you will also tend to become lethargic and may indeed naturally try to feed off others who have more.

Embrace the darkness my friend and go for that midnight walk through the forest until such a time arrives where you feel so comfortable with the whole experience, you will then be closer to spirit and natural law, don’t try and block it out as that is abit like some of those magicians who use a circle for protection! A circle made correctly and understood, will contain energy…it is designed to keep in, not keep out.

Could you elaborate on that, please?

Thank you for taking the time to write all of this, savodonger.

I will try not to extract value from others without giving something in return, and pay more attention to what I’m doing so I will not do it subconciously too. I understand that it is a bad practice to do in general as I notice that people feel repulsed to such individuals.

That being said, I can assure you I will not try to extract any value from you or the others except for the information freely given to me, which, mind you, I greatly appreciate.

Today I tried to extract energy from a woman, who has the reputation of being a drama queen and a negative individual in general (too bad I didn’t knew this before). That left me with an odd painful feeling in my chest, sometimes coming out during the day. After reading your message I’ve decided to cease these activities for I am worried that I can become someone who extracts not only energy but service or benefit as well. I think that I must be more dependent on my own energy, since I can not always depend on others.
Unfortunately, for now there’s is not a lot I can use the energy for, but I might as well try to build a foundation for the future.

I honestly felt nobody will ever reply to this thread haha, I am so surprised someone took the time honestly…

Once again thank you for everything you’ve told me, and not only you, but Luna, ashtkerr, Arann for talking to me and answering my questions. I would be lost without you guys :).

P.S. Pardon my broken English