Tricks NOBODY knows

I’m in a good mood, and what the hell.Taking it to the grave is stupid and I doubt someone hurting themselves too badly. The subject is grounding:
You’ve always heard "Center and ground"
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GROUND TO OTHER BODIES BESIDES THE EARTH AND USE THEIR PLANETARY NATURES TO POWER A WORKING?

Mars and Jupiter are great for “aggressive” workings such as giving the bastard who keyed your car bone cancer.Venus and the moon for Love/Lust workings etc, you get the idea. BUT check this out!
In a communal working, you can select an avatar [Normally the one actually doing the working.] Have them center and ground and then GROUND TO THEM! [This does not always work over the internet.] This way you become like a “series battery” for the worker and your results will be magnified X coven size!

AND… The last two are just for yuks mostly.
See that hotty dancing over there? if you know their name, ground to their groin area first and give the intent of desire, cut the link and ground to the back of their head and shout their name. watch them turn to look at you! IF you’re smooth after that, bet you get some!

Want/need some skills but you don’t have a decade to train in them?
Summon up a past life that had those skills and ground to it and use theirs! OR if you have a deceased friend who won’t mind, ground to them, same result. the skills only last as long as you maintain the link however. You CAN use the same technique with a friendly demon, BUT you better know who you’re dealing with or VERY bad things can happen!

Have fun.
Now go be GOD!

3 Likes

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:1, topic:3342”]I’m in a good mood, and what the hell.Taking it to the grave is stupid and I doubt someone hurting themselves too badly. The subject is grounding:
You’ve always heard "Center and ground"
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GROUND TO OTHER BODIES BESIDES THE EARTH AND USE THEIR PLANETARY NATURES TO POWER A WORKING?

Mars and Jupiter are great for “aggressive” workings such as giving the bastard who keyed your car bone cancer.Venus and the moon for Love/Lust workings etc, you get the idea. BUT check this out!
In a communal working, you can select an avatar [Normally the one actually doing the working.] Have them center and ground and then GROUND TO THEM! [This does not always work over the internet.] This way you become like a “series battery” for the worker and your results will be magnified X coven size!

AND… The last two are just for yuks mostly.
See that hotty dancing over there? if you know their name, ground to their groin area first and give the intent of desire, cut the link and ground to the back of their head and shout their name. watch them turn to look at you! IF you’re smooth after that, bet you get some!

Want/need some skills but you don’t have a decade to train in them?
Summon up a past life that had those skills and ground to it and use theirs! OR if you have a deceased friend who won’t mind, ground to them, same result. the skills only last as long as you maintain the link however. You CAN use the same technique with a friendly demon, BUT you better know who you’re dealing with or VERY bad things can happen!

Have fun.
Now go be GOD![/quote]

Very interesting dynamic rituals, what I need to understand better for a lack of concept around the term “grounding” which I could understand is to set down the energy field to earth symbol/element, etc. Let me know if im wrong

what?..

how would you ground your self to anything?..

what?....

how would you ground your self to anything?..

The way I’ve done it is to simply stand on the earth, imagine/feel the earth materials filling your body, grounding you. You could alternatively lay down on the ground, and literally connect your body to the earth if it were to give you better perception, depending on your psychic ability.

Then, sense the earth beginning to fill your pours, feel it’s grounding, earthy nature going into your body. Do this for a few minutes.

Then, after you are filled up with earth material, you can imagine a container/jug in front of you, and expel the earth material into the jug from your hands.

Now that you have the jug floating in front of you, you can take it and absorb it back into your chest, which should ground you nicely.

Alternatively, if you were feeling bloated, you could toss the jug back into the earth.

That’s how I learned it from Modern Mackick.

I only did it for a week or two but it was an interesting sensation, I may have to revisit it.

I have no idea how he is ‘grounding’ to other humans so that’s why I wanted to hear more.

New to me…

To me, grounding just means throwing energy down into a body that neutralizes it.

I might’ve given this advice before, but if you’re ever attacked or menaced on the lower astral, you can draw or imagine an inverted pentagram in front of you. The inverted pentagram creates an intense attractive downward funnel/current - you’ll probably notice who/whatever is attacking you will scramble and struggle backward quickly to escape it. If you act fast before they escape, you’ll be able to grab and hurl them directly into the funnel, force them into the ground and hold them there while their energy dissolves into the earth.

I’m not sure all the OP’s examples really qualify as “grounding” since we use the term in the electrical sense - the energy’s being neutralized, absorbed into a greater mass. You’re talking about taking that person’s energy/astral body and hurling it into a planetary mass to be dissolved- I’m not sure that’s a good idea for someone you like, i.e. Venus, because it’s going to wreck them a little. They’ll need at least a day or two to recover.

Planetary grounding is a really cool idea though.

1 Like

No one practices centering and grounding?

Has no one told you guys how dangerous doing C.M is if you don’t?

i thought grounding was letting your energies drain into the earth and be in the moment and in my body, experiencing the now, acting on the immediate environment.

Magus shadow, please, shed some more light on grounding if you please.

The simplest way is to visualize a cord of [Insert your auric color here<-] light coming from the tip of your spine and descending into the earth or whichever you’re grounding to and locking in, if done right, you’ll feel a “click” in your groin area.

i always thought grounding was doing something, non-magical after wards. Something like eating.