Tricks NOBODY knows

I’m in a good mood, and what the hell.Taking it to the grave is stupid and I doubt someone hurting themselves too badly. The subject is grounding:
You’ve always heard "Center and ground"
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GROUND TO OTHER BODIES BESIDES THE EARTH AND USE THEIR PLANETARY NATURES TO POWER A WORKING?

Mars and Jupiter are great for “aggressive” workings such as giving the bastard who keyed your car bone cancer.Venus and the moon for Love/Lust workings etc, you get the idea. BUT check this out!
In a communal working, you can select an avatar [Normally the one actually doing the working.] Have them center and ground and then GROUND TO THEM! [This does not always work over the internet.] This way you become like a “series battery” for the worker and your results will be magnified X coven size!

AND… The last two are just for yuks mostly.
See that hotty dancing over there? if you know their name, ground to their groin area first and give the intent of desire, cut the link and ground to the back of their head and shout their name. watch them turn to look at you! IF you’re smooth after that, bet you get some!

Want/need some skills but you don’t have a decade to train in them?
Summon up a past life that had those skills and ground to it and use theirs! OR if you have a deceased friend who won’t mind, ground to them, same result. the skills only last as long as you maintain the link however. You CAN use the same technique with a friendly demon, BUT you better know who you’re dealing with or VERY bad things can happen!

Have fun.
Now go be GOD!

7 Likes

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:1, topic:3342”]I’m in a good mood, and what the hell.Taking it to the grave is stupid and I doubt someone hurting themselves too badly. The subject is grounding:
You’ve always heard "Center and ground"
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GROUND TO OTHER BODIES BESIDES THE EARTH AND USE THEIR PLANETARY NATURES TO POWER A WORKING?

Mars and Jupiter are great for “aggressive” workings such as giving the bastard who keyed your car bone cancer.Venus and the moon for Love/Lust workings etc, you get the idea. BUT check this out!
In a communal working, you can select an avatar [Normally the one actually doing the working.] Have them center and ground and then GROUND TO THEM! [This does not always work over the internet.] This way you become like a “series battery” for the worker and your results will be magnified X coven size!

AND… The last two are just for yuks mostly.
See that hotty dancing over there? if you know their name, ground to their groin area first and give the intent of desire, cut the link and ground to the back of their head and shout their name. watch them turn to look at you! IF you’re smooth after that, bet you get some!

Want/need some skills but you don’t have a decade to train in them?
Summon up a past life that had those skills and ground to it and use theirs! OR if you have a deceased friend who won’t mind, ground to them, same result. the skills only last as long as you maintain the link however. You CAN use the same technique with a friendly demon, BUT you better know who you’re dealing with or VERY bad things can happen!

Have fun.
Now go be GOD![/quote]

Very interesting dynamic rituals, what I need to understand better for a lack of concept around the term “grounding” which I could understand is to set down the energy field to earth symbol/element, etc. Let me know if im wrong

what?..

how would you ground your self to anything?..

what?....

how would you ground your self to anything?..

The way I’ve done it is to simply stand on the earth, imagine/feel the earth materials filling your body, grounding you. You could alternatively lay down on the ground, and literally connect your body to the earth if it were to give you better perception, depending on your psychic ability.

Then, sense the earth beginning to fill your pours, feel it’s grounding, earthy nature going into your body. Do this for a few minutes.

Then, after you are filled up with earth material, you can imagine a container/jug in front of you, and expel the earth material into the jug from your hands.

Now that you have the jug floating in front of you, you can take it and absorb it back into your chest, which should ground you nicely.

Alternatively, if you were feeling bloated, you could toss the jug back into the earth.

That’s how I learned it from Modern Mackick.

I only did it for a week or two but it was an interesting sensation, I may have to revisit it.

I have no idea how he is ‘grounding’ to other humans so that’s why I wanted to hear more.

New to me…

1 Like

To me, grounding just means throwing energy down into a body that neutralizes it.

I might’ve given this advice before, but if you’re ever attacked or menaced on the lower astral, you can draw or imagine an inverted pentagram in front of you. The inverted pentagram creates an intense attractive downward funnel/current - you’ll probably notice who/whatever is attacking you will scramble and struggle backward quickly to escape it. If you act fast before they escape, you’ll be able to grab and hurl them directly into the funnel, force them into the ground and hold them there while their energy dissolves into the earth.

I’m not sure all the OP’s examples really qualify as “grounding” since we use the term in the electrical sense - the energy’s being neutralized, absorbed into a greater mass. You’re talking about taking that person’s energy/astral body and hurling it into a planetary mass to be dissolved- I’m not sure that’s a good idea for someone you like, i.e. Venus, because it’s going to wreck them a little. They’ll need at least a day or two to recover.

Planetary grounding is a really cool idea though.

1 Like

No one practices centering and grounding?

Has no one told you guys how dangerous doing C.M is if you don’t?

i thought grounding was letting your energies drain into the earth and be in the moment and in my body, experiencing the now, acting on the immediate environment.

Magus shadow, please, shed some more light on grounding if you please.

The simplest way is to visualize a cord of [Insert your auric color here<-] light coming from the tip of your spine and descending into the earth or whichever you’re grounding to and locking in, if done right, you’ll feel a “click” in your groin area.

i always thought grounding was doing something, non-magical after wards. Something like eating.

Wow. eight years since I posted this… might as well bump it with something useful to newbies with a little freebie or two:
Wands of diverse materials for the expert.
Forget all the Harry Potter Hollywood nonsense, a Sorcerer needs his tool box! and a damn stick is NOT a do all tool! there are various kinds of stick with various uses, but we’ll get there.
Lets cut some wands: Use your favorite numbers, ones that have the most meaning, basically 9" 12" 13" and 18" If you don’t recognize the significance of at least most of those numbers you need to read up on your craft more! Let’s pretend you chose 9", 9 being the number of a Sorcerer. cut your wand(s) to that length. Now what are you doing with your wand?
Iron or steel is perfect for domination and destructive workings and for summoning/invoking members of what I call the Dark Pantheon such as Set, Sekhmet, Typhon, Aries, you get the idea, the list is pages long.
Consecrate in the fire of a red candle and link it to fire element and use the appropriate incenses if you are dedicating it to a specific being, anoint it in 3 drops of your own blood on each end and keep it wrapped in a red silk cloth. NEVER let anyone else handle it or the energy matrix is ruined.

Brass is used for workings involving wealth, Consecrate it over the fire of a gold candle, anoint it in olive oil and red wine and store it in a purple or gold silk cloth. It is best powered by wind element or linking it to solar nature.

Copper has multiple uses both in healing and destruction, Copper over Iron seems to be favored by Artemis and Sekhmet alike but be sure to only use it for ONE of the ladies if either of them calls to you as a benefactor or patron. consecrate it in the flames of a red candle using the appropriate incenses and anoint it in either red wine for Artemis or beer for Sekhmet and seal the ends in semen, blood, or muis, store in a red silk bag.

Silver (iconel stainless) Is the tool of a healer and those who confer blessing.consecrate in the flame of a blue candle to air element, anoint in clear water(distilled,well or spring ONLY!) and store it in a sky blue bag.

Bone. Any good femur or dagger made of a rib really. Great for workings with Set or death spells and nature magic, treat it like the iron wand.

Here’s your stick!
Wooden wands come from European traditions and were traditionally made of Willow for general use, Mistletoe from Druidic tradition, Oak from Roman paths, and Fig from the lower middle east.(Israel) And dogwood from hillbilly hudu.(the cross beam of Christ’s cross was supposedly dogwood.) The Norse and Egyptians however understood the importance of resonation and vibration and used various metals. If you’re going the wood route, read up on the properties of the wood you’re using, you don’t want to use mistletoe for healing! It might be fatal. Dogwood is for healing and with a quartz crystal or silver coin embedded in it is a good defensive tool!
I’ll be back for more sooner or later. probably talk about incenses,

6 Likes