Tribute to Bethor and Salas’ ash + Introduction

I would like to think And send my tribute to Bethor and Spirit Salas’ash for helping with a decent paying job. First I did a ritual by evoking Bethor Olympic Spirit to help me with my business and a week later I did any other ritual evoking Spirit Salas’ash from E Koetting’s book. I requested to receive abundance since the book says not to ask for a specific amount of money I end up with a decent paying job. Even though there are two different Spirits i was desperate I use both energies. Bethor Olympic spirit and Salas’ash is a wealth demon. I just did follow my intuition…Hail Bethor and Salas’ash

3 Likes

Welcome @Stevemoney It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m Steve …I’ve been practicing magic for about two years …I’m not an expert I’m just learning every time I conduct a ritual I learn from them …I have read a lot of books and been part of many different secret societies for many years …my roots is voodoo what we call( LOA)but I want to learn more. I can say I’m just a beginner because each practice have different ways to perform rituals.

I don’t know why so many people have a such a hard time reading the big bold letters that say to click the link and post an introduction in the correct place. :roll_eyes:

Thread moved and title edited.

1 Like

I’m Steve …I’ve been practicing magic for about two years …I’m not an expert I’m just learning every time I conduct a ritual I learn from them …I have read a lot of books and been part of many different secret societies for many years …my roots is voodoo what we call( LOA)but I want to learn more. I can say I’m just a beginner because each practice have different ways to perform rituals.

Yes, it does. I just clicked on it so the link works just fine.

However, you have now edited your last post and simply repeated yourself for some reason…

I have made this thread your introductory post so don’t worry about it.

Thank you