Trials Of Belial (Im leaving)

Well I have bittersweet news. Belial will help me get what I want but after conversing with him, I am going to be put through the fire, I will either become ash or I will become steel!

I have a feeling that this pact with Belial, well it was destined to happen now that I think of it. It's not going to be fun and basically I am going to have to go through hell to get what I want. Fair enough. Also it is inevitable at this point, so I will at least get what I asked for. 

This is going to be one of the strongest most powerful undertakings I have ever done in my life. I will be changed permanently. Now... this will require alot of my time... So I am leaving for a while, Thank you all for your support and help in everything up to this point, THank you E.A for creating this fantastic community! I will still respond to PM but within 2 weeks I will not post anything unless absolutely necessary. I have a lot of work to do!
  • Sincerely Sinister
3 Likes

Good luck mate!

Good luck. May Belial’s fire purge you clean so you may be reborn. Like a phoenix rising from its own ashes.

Oh you are in for some fun times :slight_smile: Good luck Sinister.

Best of luck. You will certainly get what you want, but don’t be surprised if what you want changes during everything you’ll be going through.

Btw, if anyone in the future has any questions about working with Belial or whatever, feel free to PM. By then, I should know a lot to help people out, when I return I will be much more powerful than ever before!

You got my email, hit me up if you need anything.

Good luck man.

Haha, I be sure to keep a picture of what I want, so I won’t forget :wink:

I admire your resolve! See, single-mindedness doesn’t -have- to be pathetic! We’ll see, then, and good luck again.

Hello, how are u I recently had a dream of a skull that said Belial trials?