Trapping a living soul

This might be a thread for Haitian voudoun , but I’m opening this up to all categories. A good magician mentioned to me that it is possible to evoke a human being and trap it into a fetish link. What are the steps on How this can be done?

1 Like

I dont know how…but it sounds kinky :wink:

1 Like

Haha hey i suppose it would be if the persons spirit was kinky lmao can you even fathom what that would be like haha

I think i have enough fetish issues without any hexing… But it could get interesting if i was doing the hexing lol itd be one extremely intense workout…err…relationship :wink:

I’ve done a little research and if you get a feel for their aura then a sample of their hair/ skin etc. And add it to a voodoo doll then enchant the doll with their aura then you should be able to attack then through the doll.
This isn’t actually trapping them, only forming a link to them.
hope this helps a little, all the best in your efforts.

2 Likes

I think i have enough fetish issues without any hexing… But it could get interesting if i was doing the hexing lol itd be one extremely intense workout…err…relationship ;)[/quote]

Haha you are not alone haha there are many …er…darker things than some of these arts muahahahhaha of the very sexy nature lol :wink: my curiousity sometimes gets the best of me lol

Awalter666 you arent the only one! Trust me. Lol