need I say more?

Tyler
Sunderland

need I say more?

Yes.

1 Like

not interested in learning magick
here only for research and info of spiritual issues

What kind of spiritual issues are you facing?

1 Like

i would like to know that too …

1 Like

Case number one (from a friend of mine) :

A spirit (demon or whatever they call them) visited me several years ago for unknown purpose ,the very first signs started at night when I go to sleeping room and relax in bed to sleep. Every night, I FEEL (no sound) slight steps inside the room as if someone is walking around, I feel the presence of something that is unphysical flows inside the room and always comes to my bed instead of my brother’s bed but luckily I always cover my self completely because I was scared (trembling with fear every night). The same process repeated for several days (8-18 days). Next chapter, head pain. I started to feel the presence of someone with me in the bed (no physical interactions or touches) and here comes the difficult part, I started to feel pain at the top of my head and at first it was minimal then it started to get more painful (heightening slowly) to the EXTREME. This process developed over the days and the pain become something very annoying and extremely painful, no matter what I do and I tried to move and change my position of sleeping and sometimes I hit whom around me to make it go away ,the pain stops but then it starts again as if some one is knocking my head with a hammer (very painful). Suddenly, this process started to slow down a bit and the pain is much less (constructions finalized I guess). I started dreaming , in a dream I saw a female opening the door of the room (long black hair covering eyes and face) until I changed my room. Nightmare dreams gone and scare has gone. Next chapter, physical interactions. The spirit always comes behind me and exactly at my back. I started to feel gentle touches in sensitive parts of my body, the spirit continued the same habit with heightening intense and more touches every night. Surprisingly it didn’t hurt me by any way even though I felt a bite at my back and guess what, it was VERY PAINFUL as if someone is eating you alive and you are screaming in silence (horror movie happened few times). Now I know when this spirit is around or with me when I hear the ssss sound from the left ear (something is installed there?). If I can know what kind of spirits is this and the purpose of the spirit.

hope you can provide help to identify the spirit.

see above :point_up:
grateful for your attention

It looks like a parasite/low negative entity to me. I had similar experience when I was younger. When he/she is terorizing you kick its ass by banishing for example…When that entity is making you feel uncomfortable there is nothing to to discuss it must go away… also there is possibility to contact it but when you dont want to have anything with magic find banishing in some of those topics and follow the instructions. Remember you have to believe what you are doing if not it would be without effect …

1 Like

It might be. However, that spirit make sexual interactions so it’s likely to be a succubus or something similar I guess?
For safety, I think it’s always important to know and study the target properly to avoid nasty surprises of failure which may make the spirit go against him … attack him and maybe kill him.

1 Like

Every entity can make sexual intercourse …i dont know entity which is not able to do it… by this i mean it shouldnt be succubus… and what you wrote i dont think so it is … i clearly see some parasitic entity …

Research is good, study the target is good too but that would mean you will have to dig into magic etc :woman_shrugging:t2: you would not be able to “study” it properly if your senses are weak and you know a little about those types of entites…
if you want to dig into it you can find good sources here at this forum. If you decide to stay than our rule is to make proper introduction which you did not do yet.

1 Like