Transmuting Sexual Energy

Sooo i was a little cautious of doing this before because im Christian but i thought to myself “If God has given us sexual energy and it is literally re-occuring and naturally re-generating all the time then God has given us a natural power within to use…” anyway so i decided to try and transmute sexual energy into spiritual energy like yogi’s do. I set the intent to transmute it into spiritual energy and breathed into the sexual feelings in my body and after around 10 minutes i felt so elevated and spiritually healthier. I took a picture of myself and sensed the energy and it felt so peaceful and loving i was captivated and couldnt move my eyes away. I was so captured.

I realized that this is NOT demonic, its actually very very positive and Christian to do. So as i would say in my Christian circle… amen :rofl::rofl:.

What do u guys think? Any thoughts? Id love to hear your opinions.

5 Likes

A lot of Christianity/Catholicism in its modern form is a form that controls humanity. Sexual energy is normal. I used to be in a similar boat to you. When I became a confessing Christian it was because someone at a youth camp I went to was talking about masturbation being a sin.

Ignore those that tell you its a sin. Though too much of a good thing can be a bad thing!

1 Like

Hey. Im christian as well. I recently did a pracice of seman retention. It is a taoist practice you can look it up on yt. I managed to dp so succeasfully ans redirecte the energy through my body

1 Like

Excellent work! This is a very healthful practice that’s great for your development, if you can do it every day for a month I bet you’d get great results at the end… and keep doing it thereafter.

1 Like

Great work OP!

Can we transmute sexual energy into demonic/dark energy or just into pure darkness? nothing else.

Is there anyway to transmute depression or suicidal though

Your experience seems to be like mine. Each time I have too much energy in my root chakra, I try to think of doing a sort of transfer or transmutation or elevation. Sometimes I use visualization and try to enter it into my 3rd eye and do many other things with it. Energy work though is exhausting. But, at times, the level of sexual energy is so high that it disturbs my everyday life and it’s too distracting. I also knew some other empaths who had that problem.