Translated E.A.Koetting's video materials on my own channel

I’m going to make my own occult related channel. Of course excluding my own materials, I want to attach the few videos from E.A. especially his lecture about “How to evoke spirits into physical world” with the polish subtitles. I also want to attach the link to the original material in the description section. Do you know if E.A. accepts that? I don’t want to interfere with copyrights, but nowadays youtube blocked the possibility to add subtitles in other’s videos. ( Only the author can do that).

EDIT:
@Lady_Eva Can you answer for that specific question?

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva would be the one to answer this but hey, good for you for asking first :+1:

I would say that if you intended to monetise the videos then that would be a no no.

you need permission to do it from the copyright holder.

Do me a favor and PM me your channel when you have it setup.
American raised so my reading/writing is grade school level
But I would love to watch some occult videos spoken in Polish

Dziękuję

I can’t, but Timothy can - e-mail him at timothy at becomealivinggod dot com :+1:

4 Likes

I can’t find his email on that main page. How can I contact him?

She already gave you his address, she just wrote it out. It’s [email protected]

2 Likes

Oops. I didn’t realize it. I thought I had to find it on main balg page. thx

1 Like

Usually you can find out if you can at the bottom or their description under license. For example I found this under one of his videos.

Godlike Power, E.A. Koetting
License [Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)]

If I remember right that license would allow reposting with Captions or even voice overs as long as you provide the link back to the original

No I don’t think you have to do those things. Have to remember with him he always promoting a book or services in his videos. By you reposting them you are broadening the viewers and then in turn widening his audience as well.

Timothy is the only person who can answer this definitively, his address is above, so I’m going to close this now, thanks to all who replied. :+1:

2 Likes