Transforming the body. Few questions

So, in this first question i’m not looking anything very huge (in my opinion) i was just wondering would it be very hard to lose some fat that i gained with magical means? I think i’d be very nice to lose about 33lbs of fat.

Obviously i would like some more muscle too, but that’s kinda hard when i haven’t been able to find suitable friends to go in gym with (the ones i have tried, more likely draw my energy away)

I know i could lose fat just by not eating like anything, but its just that my cravings for fatty foods and beverages/alcohol is so high that i cant control myself from them.

So, that was my first question but here comes the more extreme bonus question. Would it be anyhow possible to gain more height by magical means? overall size in that same time. <- i’m not even sure i want that, but at least i want to know would it even be possible.

Almost forgot, i still had one question about transforming your appearance. My beard doesn’t grow properly - any chance of making it? (i don’t want to tell my correct age in public message, only in pm but i’m a young adult)

Try the ketogenic diet it may help

I wouldn’t recommend using magick to lose fat. Magick isn’t a free for all. You still have to exercise, change your diet and GIVE UP THE FATTY FOODS! If you use magick to lose weight without putting in some work, you may end up getting cancer, or some other illness that will make you look like a meth addicted anorexic. Magick tends to take the easiest path available.

And why do you need friends to go to the gym with? Go by yourself. Friends are nothing but distractions. You’re just using that as an excuse not to go.

I thought it could do something bad like that, so that is why i ask. Maybe i could just do some spell that affects on my food cravings.

But about the gym, for some reason i’m not just motivated enough to go to the gym and workout if i don’t have someone/few people with me - i just see it as work activity… I’ve tried going alone few times, but i always felt weird and wasn’t there for as long i would have been otherwise.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:4, topic:2753”]I thought it could do something bad like that, so that is why i ask. Maybe i could just do some spell that affects on my food cravings.

But about the gym, for some reason i’m not just motivated enough to go to the gym and workout if i don’t have someone/few people with me - i just see it as work activity… I’ve tried going alone few times, but i always felt weird and wasn’t there for as long i would have been otherwise.[/quote]Try some body weight exercises at home.

So you are a Male how wants: Less Fat, More Muscle and Beard?
Where did i ever heard that before?..
Take 2 1000mg Fish oil Capsules and 2 high Potency Zinc Capsules a Day!
That is it… Magick Right?
Ok here is what it dose: Zinc and Oil (incl. your Body Fat) will be used to make Testosterone in your Body. Thats the stuff that enhances Muscle and Beard growth. Its the natural equivalent to steroids but your body makes it.
Nice effect, building Testosterone, Beard and Muscle takes energy so you loose Fat.
To trigger your body to do its job even more work Big Muscle groups.

Diet stuff: Don’t give up Fatty foods! But Carbohydrates.
Fat makes you feel good and full for the longest time.
Fat takes more energy to be use in the body.
You want to burn Fat so if you eat Fat your body already says “I get fat to run the system so i use it…” and you don’t have to switch there from Carbohydrate what would be the easiest energy source.
And if you don’t give your body Carbohydrates (Sugar) your body has no other option than to burn Fat. Thats what a ketogenic diet is.

If you want loose Weight with Magick go to a Vipassana Seminar. 10 Days Meditation and Forced healthy Food…

This Post was Sponsored by: Self experiment and my “Work” as a Life Coach.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:1, topic:2753”]So, in this first question i’m not looking anything very huge (in my opinion) i was just wondering would it be very hard to lose some fat that i gained with magical means? I think i’d be very nice to lose about 33lbs of fat.

Obviously i would like some more muscle too, but that’s kinda hard when i haven’t been able to find suitable friends to go in gym with (the ones i have tried, more likely draw my energy away)

I know i could lose fat just by not eating like anything, but its just that my cravings for fatty foods and beverages/alcohol is so high that i cant control myself from them.

So, that was my first question but here comes the more extreme bonus question. Would it be anyhow possible to gain more height by magical means? overall size in that same time. <- i’m not even sure i want that, but at least i want to know would it even be possible.

Almost forgot, i still had one question about transforming your appearance. My beard doesn’t grow properly - any chance of making it? (i don’t want to tell my correct age in public message, only in pm but i’m a young adult)[/quote]

My advice: Just get off your ass and do it. You don’t need friends to go to the gym. I started again, if I had to guess I’d say roughly 2 weeks ago now.

I put my body through hell.

Push myself near the point of injury. Where it feels like I suffered a severe injury, but in reality there was no injury at all. Just torn muscle tissue that needed to recover.

I’ve been to the gym a total of 6 times so far. Today will be the 7th (when every my clothes are finished drying).

I started out at 258 lbs. Roughly 30 - 35% body fat.

After only 5 trips to the gym, I noticed gains in both strength and size (nothing big, just enough to be visible). But more importantly, I dropped from 258 to 252 lbs.

Also keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat. You’ll most likely lose a whole lot of water weight, then gain lean muscle mass (so you’ll gain before you ever lose), THEN you’ll start to burn fat.

Stop making excuses for yourself. Trust me, it’s all I’ve been doing for the last 5 years.

All you need is a little bit of hard work and determination.

Oh, and I’m not using any magical aids.

What I am using is the following:

MusclePharm Armor-V (multivitamin)
MusclePharm Assault (pre-workout energy supplement)
MusclePharm Combat Powder (quick releasing protein)
MusclePharm Amino 1 (post-workout amino acids)
MusclePharm Re-Con (post-workout recovery supplement)
MusclePharm Casein (slow releasing anti-catabolic protein)

On my off days for recovery I take the Armor-V, Combat Powder and Casein. The days I go to the gym, I use everything accordingly.

You don’t need supplements, but I don’t exactly have a healthy diet. If I pushed myself as hard as I do without them, I’d wreck my body. It wouldn’t recover lol.

I eat brunch and supper, 2 meals a day. Brunch is generally 2 whole eggs and 2 slices of whole wheat bread toasted and made into a sandwich with just ketchup. No added salt and no butter for the toast. I scramble the eggs, for that I do use butter in the pan (which is why no butter on the toast).

Supper is generally the average home cooked/out of the box meal. Some nights it’s stir fry, with what ever kind of meat (chicken, beef or pork). Other nights it’s lasagna, spaghetti, macaroni, etc. Or straight up meat and vegetables.

We don’t eat junky foods very often.

Guys, you don’t actually have to answer this thread anymore. I think i have this figured out… Just having lot of other stuff going on right now.

This post was anyways created just for possible extra boost advice, can’t ever hurt to have some extra advice.

But from now on, since the conversation has turned to physical diet and workout - People, i got that covered discussing in different kind of forums - Lets concentrate on magical work here, so you don’t have to answer this thread anymore really.

I think i could invest in sports more soon when i have more monetary resource to spend on it, but i’d really rather continue this conversation in bodybuilding/sports forums in my own language - and leave this for magic.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:8, topic:2753”]Guys, you don’t actually have to answer this thread anymore. I think i have this figured out… Just having lot of other stuff going on right now.

This post was anyways created just for possible extra boost advice, can’t ever hurt to have some extra advice.

But from now on, since the conversation has turned to physical diet and workout - People, i got that covered discussing in different kind of forums - Lets concentrate on magical work here, so you don’t have to answer this thread anymore really.

I think i could invest in sports more soon when i have more monetary resource to spend on it, but i’d really rather continue this conversation in bodybuilding/sports forums in my own language - and leave this for magic.[/quote]Magic isn’t for cutting corners.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:9, topic:2753”][quote=“Black Flame, post:8, topic:2753”]Guys, you don’t actually have to answer this thread anymore. I think i have this figured out… Just having lot of other stuff going on right now.

I think i could invest in sports more soon when i have more monetary resource to spend on it, but i’d really rather continue this conversation in bodybuilding/sports forums in my own language - and leave this for magic.[/quote]Magic isn’t for cutting corners.[/quote]

Actually it can be used to boost whatever one wants to use it for… So it is also for cutting corners.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:10, topic:2753”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:9, topic:2753”][quote=“Black Flame, post:8, topic:2753”]Guys, you don’t actually have to answer this thread anymore. I think i have this figured out… Just having lot of other stuff going on right now.

I think i could invest in sports more soon when i have more monetary resource to spend on it, but i’d really rather continue this conversation in bodybuilding/sports forums in my own language - and leave this for magic.[/quote]Magic isn’t for cutting corners.[/quote]

Actually it can be used to boost whatever one wants to use it for… So it is also for cutting corners.[/quote]Although this is true, it means you’re very closed-minded. Naive.

Cutting corners is never the right choice.

And this isn’t a baseless accusation. I myself was very narrow-minded until recently. I won’t go as far as saying I was closed-minded, but I had a very narrow perception.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:11, topic:2753”][quote=“Black Flame, post:10, topic:2753”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:9, topic:2753”][quote=“Black Flame, post:8, topic:2753”]Guys, you don’t actually have to answer this thread anymore. I think i have this figured out… Just having lot of other stuff going on right now.

Actually it can be used to boost whatever one wants to use it for… So it is also for cutting corners.[/quote]Although this is true, it means you’re very closed-minded. Naive.

Cutting corners is never the right choice.[/quote]

I’m naive? :smiley: Take a look at your threads. I’m not closed-minded if i say magic can be used for multiple purposes. It doesn’t probably matter what i say, because your gonna think your way and i’m gonna think mine - So i leave you to fantasize about being a werewolf, and thinking me as naive person for trying to use magic practically… This conversation seriously is going nowhere.

Besides, i already told you - i’m using this forum magical discussion. I will discuss bodybuilding and sports elsewhere, this is not the right place for it. So don’t be surprised if people are curious about using magic in practical ways here.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:12, topic:2753”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:11, topic:2753”][quote=“Black Flame, post:10, topic:2753”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:9, topic:2753”][quote=“Black Flame, post:8, topic:2753”]Guys, you don’t actually have to answer this thread anymore. I think i have this figured out… Just having lot of other stuff going on right now.

Cutting corners is never the right choice.[/quote]

I’m naive? :smiley: Take a look at your threads. I’m not closed-minded if i say magic can be used for multiple purposes. It doesn’t probably matter what i say, because your gonna think your way and i’m gonna think mine - So i leave you to fantasize about being a werewolf, and thinking me as naive person for trying to use magic practically… This conversation seriously is going nowhere.

Besides, i already told you - i’m using this forum magical discussion. I will discuss bodybuilding and sports elsewhere, this is not the right place for it. So don’t be surprised if people are curious about using magic in practical ways here.[/quote]Using magic practically and using it to cut corners aren’t the same thing.

Your first three paragraphs:

So, in this first question i’m not looking anything very huge (in my opinion) i was just wondering would it be very hard to lose some fat that i gained with magical means? I think i’d be very nice to lose about 33lbs of fat.

You want to burn fat by using magic, yet you don’t want to give up junk food. You want more muscle, but can’t go to the gym because you don’t have suitable friends…

Stop making excuses for yourself. Cutting corners is a sure sign of laziness.

Get off your ass and just do it. When you’re in a good state of mind, and it’s routine for you to go to the gym 5 days a week, come back and ask for help again.

Someone might talk to you about evoking a spirit that may be able to help speed along the process.

Nothing’s gonna happen until you change the way you think.

You have to WORK at it whether you use magic or not.

That’s the last I have to say on the matter.

Well then you obviously didn’t read what i just said.

“I think i have this figured out” I meant i know myself already what i have to do.

And also i said “I’m going to invest in sports when i have some extra money to use on” Like start some sports hobby again that requires payments.

I was only looking here for some boost, but i’m not even really doing that ANYMORE. Boost for my home workouts. And as i said, i will continue this conversation in forums of bodybuilding/sports… That means i’m not looking for magical short cuts for that aspect really. So you should have no problem here???

When i said i’m leaving this for the magic, i meant whole forum and aspects that i’m probably going to talk about here are more of the psychological and spiritual in the future.

This should be the last i have to say on this matter also.

Don’t mind me and argue on…
I tried to put it into some “Body Alchemy” but if that looks to Unmagickal ok.
There is the Vipassana Course to help loose Fat.
There would also be the gtummo Meditation of inner heat. You can find books online or in the next Yoga Bookstore. I would suggest looking into “Becoming the Iceman”.

Can be used to train the Will. (cant argue that not a Part of Magick)
I have posted the Sigil of JVAN somewhere in the Forum… He can help to Overcome bad habits and addictions… Even to food!

I’m not going to argue on, i just wanted everyone to know that i’m not really looking answers for this problem at the moment. But Vergil i appreciate you trying to help anyways.

Kinda just wanted to kill this thread already :smiley: i would close it if i could.

Judge Dredd, what the HELL are you talking about?

He wants to do something, he DOES it.

And magic isn’t about cutting corners, don’t be silly, magic IS the corner and you can’t cut an idea. Or can you? Someone PM me if you can, I’m curious.

He wants to leave this place as a discussion of the arcane.

Your argument is flawed. You’re telling him to do something, he’s saying he’s leaving it for magic. Read the posts.

You can, but this disscussion is getting retarded, so I think we should cut it.

Personally I would prefer to use shapeshifting to change into stuff that you can’t turn into by going to the gym, but whatever you want to do.

Oh. So THAT’s how! Ok.

I’ve been working on shapeshifting for a while, to change into various things that you cannot “turn into by going to the gym.”

Astral advancement, and a notable amount of physical advancement, but not to the degree where I grow scales and all that jazz.

Kama rupa: The ability to change into any form one desires. Another is Anima which is as big as you want and there was another one to become as small as you want. These are siddhis. Enter Samyama and you get all siddhis. Samyama can take 10 years of hardcore sitting your ass down in Meditation doing Hatha Yoga and then moving to Raja yoga. These teach you to look into yourself with perfect clarity where you are able to see how these things are accomplished. Then again, the more dedication put into it and the more hours of mantras, pranayama, meditation, and one pointedness, you’ll reach it fast.