Transcript of SAH - the Serpent's breath video by E.A. + godstar

Hi there, for those who wish, I put the content of E.A. into textform, so you can print it at home, if that is something you would like to do. Keep in my that this is indeed fully dedicated to the LHP.

1. I breathe the breath of Sah on the path of darkness
    so that I may become an immortal King who opens the gate of transfiguration.

SAH

1. The gate is opened, my gate is opened.
    Spirits fall inside the darkness but the Dragon’s eye will keep me from destruction.

SAH

1. As I breathe the Serpent’s Breath on the path of darkness, all power converges
    because the darkness has activated my left eye, because the darkness has activated my right eye, because the darkness has activated the Dragon’s eye within me.

SAH

1. I breathe the Serpent’s breath to open the gates of Darkness, so that the Serpent’s Breath, will awaken the Serpents sight, which is held by the nine gods; the nine gatekeepers, to give birth to the godstar.

SAH

nonagram-inverted-pentagram

1. I breathe the deadly breath and awaken the Serpent’s sight towards the tunnel before me, opening the gate of the godstar.

SAH

1. My transfiguration has begun, because the seed of darkness has awakened Dragon’s eye within me, and the nine gatekeepers are united, so that the Lord of Darkness will walk among them, and the eldest have now united with me.

SAH

1. My transfiguration begins as I turn the sight of my two eyes towards the godstar on the horizon before me.

SAH

8.I am the air of the gatekeepers, child of darkness upon the earth,
with the knowledge of the Serpent’s Breath, to be risen up as the chief gatekeeper,
the most powerful of all the gatekeepers, to create all that is desirable, to preserve all that is desirable, and to destroy all that is not desirable which my sight may behold.

SAH

9.For within the seed of Darkness, the godstar is a combined consciousness of all the gatekeepers.

SAH
10.The black alchemy begins as I bring these gatekeepers into manifestation, as I draw them forth. For in so doing, I cause them to live, and in so doing, I give birth to the Dragon’s eye within me. Fixed upn the godstar before me, for the seed of darkness holds all the power of the gatekeepers.

SAH

11.My transfiguration begins as I exhale the Serpent’s breath, the primordial void, so that I
emanate as the dark void.

SAH

1. I breathe the Serpent’s breath alone, to become a keeper of the gate, a Son of the Gates of Darkness.

SAH

1. My time will be long upon this earth, and my brilliance will become fierce as the flame in the wind at the edge of outer darkness, so that I will pass into the darkness, pass through the black pyramid, so that I may kiss the Red Crown, so that a god may be created in my place, so that a path of ascent will be formed to the farthest and highest void, for such a god is one who achieves the opening of the eye of the Storm.
11 Likes

Truly one of my favourite rituals ever,Learning the secrets of the breath as a whole will give an instantenous evolution path of darkness i cannot say much but,it holds a special place in my wicked devilish heart.

7 Likes

Excellent
:snake:

1 Like

:grinning: P.S. I had some difficulties with getting the layout right, as in edit mode, it all automatically leaned towards the left completely, not being sure how some numbered paragraphs automatically got to the right while confirming.

It is my idea that SAH should come at the end as well; :slight_smile:

An interesting rite as always from E.A, though I cant help but notice that the whole operation looks like Satanism, and true, this is after all, a demonic work, 9 Gatekeeper and All, but this looks like some kind of Joy of Satan themed rite to me. Ofc , I don’t mean to judge or hate on that, I noticed as i wrote the rite myself down on a journal, that the word SAH almost instantly caused a reaction in my brain and claircognizense, I was hearing the word PTAH which is an Egyptian God of Creation, specifically Memphis.

( Ptah conceives the world by the thought of his heart and gives life through the magic of his Word)

Also the enneagram , the moment I looked upon it, drew me , the lines were flashing, and I could almost gaze into the blackness of its center. A very interesting rite to say the leastt. Cheers mate, thanks for transcribing this for us.

2 Likes

In paragraph 8, wouldn’t it be HEIR instead of AIR?

1 Like

Ah, you are absolutely right there, thank you very much for pointing that out! :slight_smile:

I hope I can still edit it or ask that to Lady_Eva :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey you are absolutely welcome mate! :slight_smile:

You might wish to look into that ptah and sah link. I have the idea that this was a channeled incantation, through Bill Duv. for the book of Amaymon, or by someone else.
When googling ’ ptah channeling ’ or through youtube, you might find something I believe.
Also, just writing these words down, and asking for guidance to scry into it’s meaning, asking questions like what can you tell me about these names, might yield interesting results. Having a candle at your side might help to bring clarity to you, as it also affects your bodies and consciousness even if you are not looking directly into into the flames. Scrying in the flames asking ptah or sah to reveal the nature of their names (or what you wish) or asking a fav spirit can help too. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Hypercool by the way about your finding about tje enneagram! I came across it quite often in books ect but I found it to be so limited that I layed exploring that to the side; what a great way to go about it.

1 Like

Absolutely and thanks for the suggestions, won’t say I try it but I have deff wrote it done for further examination and later experimentation.

1 Like