Trance state

My astral senses are not developed, and I want to work with Lucifer. I however experience sleep paralysis regularly and this is accompanied by intense vibration, buzzing and seeing out my third eye. I’m not really sure if this is my third eye because my physical eyes are closed or maybe I’m just hallucinating. Could this be a trance state and whenever I get into it I can chant Lucifer’s enn? Im kind of asleep and awake so maybe I can communictae like this. If this isn’t one can someone maybe help me reach a trance state? Any tips? Thanks

1 Like

Yes, it is a trance state you are describing. It is often referred to as the hynogogic state, between waking and sleep. You naturally reach this state when you are drifting off to sleep, and again as you wake up. It is the perfect time to chant an enn if you can consciously stay within it.

4 Likes

Okay thanks! just wanted to make sure. Another question. If I chant Lucifer’s enn can another entity try to pretend he his Lucifer? I’ve heard of imposter spirits. If it is possible how do I deal with it? Thanks again.

2 Likes

It’s possible, but highly unlikely, an impostor would respond to the specific enn. If you get a response and think it might be an impostor, simply ask it to show you its astral signature. It’s a peculiar aspect of spirits that they cannot sign anything but their own signature. Then, you can just banish it by whatever method you’re comfortable with.

7 Likes

Noted. Thanks for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it could be an evocation

No, what the OP described is simply an altered state. However, it could be used for evocation certainly.

1 Like

So it won’t be in tgs