Traditional Satanism and Necromamcy

With everything thats been going on, its hard to remember the Oaths and Pacts one has done over the years. Expecially with Fallen Angels such as Lucifer, Beelzebub, and Astaroth.

Recently, I’ve persoanlly as of late been working with Beelzebuth, Lord of Flies over the last four nights performing of Rites and Rituals of Invocations, Evocations, and Chiromancy.

This past Saturday was a bad day, due to the rage and Anger that was channelled through my core. Was late for work due to not knowing I was scheduled, to angueing with my Sons mother down to walking out two hours into the shift.

That night while trying to meditate, to root out the source. But couldn’t gain clarity of thought. Then, when ready to walk out I spoke in Latin speaking Satanic Phrases until my Eye’s befell his Sigiliums! The Sigil of Beelzebuth upon the wall with layers of Blood offerrings. His name in Hellgate Alphabet. Started to speak, to channel, to Evoke! But spoke as speaking to another.

Looking back at that first channelling! How it began and finished with him and the video of Betrayal which spoke to so many on facebook. That rage most infernal was gone, a Peace, a stillness washed over me like wave cooling the lava. That message truly needed to be spoken.

Contemplating it now, had he Possessed me mind and body? Was that why it felt so foreign? The Very Images flowing through my mind, havent slept in days. How did I get this Energitic surge? Had he left it for me?

All I know, is he came to me, possessed me, spoke what I couldn’t speak upon. His wisdom and knowledge is wisdom undefiled, and that night a Rededication Of Pact, Mind, and Body, was done in Blood, my Blood and no guilt or sorrow emurged. It was true and willingly done. It felt right.

Even though that first day started out Horrible, it finished upon the high note of a better foothold of friendship between me and a very powerful Amgelic Being.

But wanted you to know, that thanks to E.A. Koettings Videos upon Evocation, which has given me a better perception of Rites and Ritual working to which he shared. This set of Rights with Beelzebuth wouldnt have been as powerful as it was. It blew my mind and my personal perception wide open.

-Michael Hyson Career Black Magician

1 Like

Indeed Beelzebub is a true and faithful friend in every possible way.

Tohu Bohu Chasek
Viborlal dendas tnasod Beelzebub

:snake:

1 Like