Total Newbie

Hello everyone can you please give me any tips on how should I start my journey with LHP and magick due to me lacking everything ranging from knowledge to experience.

2 Likes

Check this thread out. It has a lot of useful things. :smile:

7 Likes

This might come in handy later however for now on I still need a starting point still very appreciated.

1 Like

Also I just have read about astral temple and how to create it but I’m a bit confused should I just take some time and imagine it very precisely or is it done in other way.

1 Like

Either spend time imagining/building the astral temple, or do short sessions. You may practice everyday some cycles of breathing: long and slow inspiration-pause-expiration-pause, then mental void (push out the thoughts or ignore them) and visualization (geometric shapes, instruments).
Start with an astral projection technique and try the exercises of creating mantras and sigils from “ordinary” sentences.
About the special trance often used in magic, I’d quote an occultist: “The saturnians, gloomy mages of rigid distress, exalts themselves with pain; they have the ecstasy of tormenting the flesh and senses. The Jovians feasts and joyfully operate the more horrifying things. The solar ones have the ecstasy of fire and the ecstasy of Venus. The mercurials, that of rapid motion”.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Start here:

7 Likes