I don’t know. Sounds too ideal. I mean, you could try it but from where I stand, you could only harm another without spirits if you’re a strong enough psychic, witch/sorcerer, what have you.
But for me, it doesn’t matter if people can sense something around them or not, because once set on course, it can not be STOPPED. But you have to know what you’re doing and demons and spirits of the dead are ALWAYS looking to work. Best of luck with this.

As azazm333, I believe it’s possible, but you have to be very powerful, have great energetic control and all that good stuff. Now, there are other ways to kill someone without using demons/evocation, but, ritualistic speaking, all of them make use of heavy energies. I suggest you look in EA’s book Baneful Magick, which is basically 99 fun ways to make people suffer and die xD

I once surrounded a woman with mirrors 7 days in a row and she committed suicide. The funny thing is, she had wrongfully fired me, and my goal - my Intent - was for her to take a good, hard look at the kind of person she was. ( I did not even think in terms of killing her.) Apparently, she was a much worse person than I knew; couldn’t live with herself.

No offence but…LOL! That made my day haha >:)

Wait how did that work? Couldnt she have just gotten rid of the mirrors if she didn’t like them or something?

Though if i were to try killing someone with magic I actually probably would use a demon or something, the methods I read of doing this on your own seem to be too personal for my taste, mixing your energy with the victims, I would worry about forming an attachment under those cercumstances. Though if I could access the power of my true self at will then it would be more feasable, it’d be like squishing an ant.

I think the mirrors were simply symbolic of the intent of the curse. The target didn’t necessarily see mirrors but instead got really reflective and saw parts of herself that she didn’t like but was forced to face because of this and driving her to desperation in her inability to deal with that part of her life.

Ah I get it, that’s actually one of the purposes behind the ritual I mention here

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/this-is-driving-me-bonkers/

as it forces you to face aspects of yourself that are obstructing you. I must be stronger then I thought to intentionally do something that has been known to kill other people.

Maybe it’s not death magick without entities but death magick without you. I’m sure there may be someone out there who may do this for a price or even, given your circumstances, for little to nothing. Also it may be well that you need not actually take this fella’s life, just simply apply death to the situation. That in itself could have many outcomes so it would have to be precise from all angles.
Just throwing something out there.

[quote=“apocolypticor, post:9, topic:59”]Maybe it’s not death magick without entities but death magick without you. I’m sure there may be someone out there who may do this for a price or even, given your circumstances, for little to nothing. Also it may be well that you need not actually take this fella’s life, just simply apply death to the situation. That in itself could have many outcomes so it would have to be precise from all angles.
Just throwing something out there.[/quote]

Well I don’t want to tell anyone what to do. But if it was me, I would use that one demon from book of azazel to mind control him into not being a problem anymore or something along those lines before resorting to baneful magic. Maybe just make him go away and run off to mexico never to be seen again or something.

Though in regards to this topic one thing that comes to mind is hellfire water, from what I read if you put a drop on the person it’ll do some bad shit to them. Though there’s a good chance you might be hit with some falloff if you live with the guy.

No offence but…LOL! That made my day haha >:)[/quote]

No offense taken, Seeker! It IS funny…Z

[quote=“mundopincha”]I just dont know what to do, Ive tried to talk to him and nothing, things are like this since 11 months ago and I dont know how longer can I take this. Id have split with him if it wasn`t for his puntual threath…I want him gone. for good.[/quote]

I feel you, Mundopincha. And I see clearly that this situation must resolve and it WILL resolve - physically - in a very damaging way if it’s not soon resolved Magickally. Swear to Me that every detail is true & unembellished and I will assist you. And have a care for Yourself! Do not lie to Me. Z

Point to You, Kitari! Z

One of my Chi-Gong instructors once told me that by directing a large energetic current into somebodies brain, and holding a perfect image of the energy squeezing or exploding in very specific places of the brain, you can actually cause instant death.
Though, I’m pretty sure this is a high level defensive technique, if one were so inclined, I would imagine it would take no more than a couple of years - if that - to master this.
Another system worth looking at is Dim Mak. I am aware of a few combinations that can kill people. However, this would require actually coming in contact with the person. Perhaps there is a method of delivering deadly dim mak combinations while in astral form, but I am not sure.

Discovering new entities to evoke

Psychic vampyrism and demonic evocation are going to be your best bet.

I’m not sure how effective psychic vampirism would be for killing someone. Maybe if you are a master at it. But for someone just learning it I don’t think it’ll work. I actually tried to see if I could kill a fly buzzing around the house using the psychic vampirism technique with the astral tendril from works of darkness. I envisioned the tendril going out and touching the fly and then I put all my will into draining all the life force from it. The fly just flew away when I did that. Who knows maybe it died later, but at the time it didn’t seem all that effective in killing it.

Check your messages in you ‘profile’ section. Z

Indeed! But IF you go there, Defectron, stay focused on what it is you actually WANT … would be very easy to get caught up in bloodlust & vengence. It is only the truly vile, the deeply malevolent, that escape My mercy … Z

Methinks Defectron and likely several others are jumping to the (erroneous) conclusion that killing this person is my preferred - or only - solution. You are spot on, Necromaster, that vampyric work and demon assistance can do MUCH to redirect the will of another AWAY FROM YOU … and if desired, serve up some just & appropriate recompense … thanks for your input! Z

No, I’m not saying that at all, I did say that if I was in this persons shoes I would first do my best to try to solve this in other less volitile ways before resorting to that. I was just commenting on how feasable or not I thought certain ideas would be in actually carrying out that sort of an act.