[quote=“nnnslogan, post:1, topic:4392”]Unless you wake up in the middle of the night with a very powerful push from your holy guardian angel to go buy a scratch card, you’re probably playing hunches most of the time… and losing.

Here’s a way you can get results from scratch cards.

First, don’t try to make something happen. Don’t try to force it. Don’t try to psych yourself out with positive thinking bullshit. Forget all that.

Do an invocation of the angel Nitika. This angel is incorporated into the NAP rituals with the purpose of gaining wealth. I don’t have a sigil for Nitika, but obviously you could make one. Intone the name and try to go into a trance state, and ask for help in picking a scratch card.

After you feel like you’ve been given an image, look out for symbolism and style. Maybe the colors will be there, maybe not, but if you see a number or a letter or a word, look for something like that. It doesn’t even have to be exactly the same number or word on the card. It just had to look similar to the vision you’re given. Try to feel the message.

Here’s the important part: Get in your car and drive. Let the spirit guide you to a location that sells scratch cards. Don’t expect it to be the place by your house. You might have to drive a while before you find the right place.

When you get there, and you feel it, go find the right card(s) and make a purchase. You may not be looking for the first one in the roll. It could be several cards deep into the roll. Again, try to feel what the spirit is saying to you.

Practice this. Hone it.

Report your results.[/quote]Have you had success with this?

Here in the UK, shopkeepers do not allow people to handle the rolls to choose a scratch card. They keep them on the other side of the counter and are only willing to sell you the first card on the end of the roll. Can people choose which card to buy in the US?
In the Uk, sellers don’t like having bits of unsold cards detached from the roll. So they prefer the keep the rolls intact. But really, I would never bother even doing magic for winning at scratch cards. The anger I feel each time I do not win is something I’d not like to experience regularly, especially when I had gone into the bother of doing magic to win.

[quote=“Milla, post:3, topic:4392”]Here in the UK, shopkeepers do not allow people to handle the rolls to choose a scratch card. They keep them on the other side of the counter and are only willing to sell you the first card on the end of the roll. Can people choose which card to buy in the US?
In the Uk, sellers don’t like having bits of unsold cards detached from the roll. So they prefer the keep the rolls intact. But really, I would never bother even doing magic for winning at scratch cards. The anger I feel each time I do not win is something I’d not like to experience regularly, especially when I had gone into the bother of doing magic to win.[/quote]

Here in finland i think same think as UK, but you can also play online which is very easy to do from comfort of your own pc… You actually feel severe anger from not winning from scratch card :smiley: ? ok, maybe not your game then - i might say “damn” but i don’t really feel angry etc if i don’t win from those cards.

Are you kidding me? if you buy a scratchcard in a shop, you never feel stupid when you realised that you just gave away yet more money to the only winners, those who print those cards!. It is upsetting.

Well i actually think doing scratch cards /lottery/bets is fun so i also consider that i’m paying for my possibility to take a part on it. :smiley:

How much money are we even talking here? Let’s say the expected value is something like 0.8x

If your spiritual skill even makes the expected return 1.08x (generous) you’re not really making more money than just putting your money in a mutual fund or ETF which is a lot less time consuming.

Why not apply magic to a career instead?

nnnslogan, Joan Ginther, must have good karma (which also means well-aligned planets)!

[quote=“nnnslogan, post:1, topic:4392”]Unless you wake up in the middle of the night with a very powerful push from your holy guardian angel to go buy a scratch card, you’re probably playing hunches most of the time… and losing.

Here’s a way you can get results from scratch cards.

First, don’t try to make something happen. Don’t try to force it. Don’t try to psych yourself out with positive thinking bullshit. Forget all that.

Do an invocation of the angel Nitika. This angel is incorporated into the NAP rituals with the purpose of gaining wealth. I don’t have a sigil for Nitika, but obviously you could make one. Intone the name and try to go into a trance state, and ask for help in picking a scratch card.

After you feel like you’ve been given an image, look out for symbolism and style. Maybe the colors will be there, maybe not, but if you see a number or a letter or a word, look for something like that. It doesn’t even have to be exactly the same number or word on the card. It just had to look similar to the vision you’re given. Try to feel the message.

Here’s the important part: Get in your car and drive. Let the spirit guide you to a location that sells scratch cards. Don’t expect it to be the place by your house. You might have to drive a while before you find the right place.

When you get there, and you feel it, go find the right card(s) and make a purchase. You may not be looking for the first one in the roll. It could be several cards deep into the roll. Again, try to feel what the spirit is saying to you.

Practice this. Hone it.

Report your results.[/quote]

Have you personally had success with this?

I wish I could win the lotto…actually don’t we all. If one could cast a spell on themself and then go win a lotto that would be way too easy. But then why should it have to be hard.

Crossed Keys/Black Dragon is a good one to refer to for lottery and luck spells. one I recall involves using the testicles of something lucky?

Since it is being discussed. Do some leg work while you are at it. Store clerks see a lot of tickets sold and see most of the winners that they sell come back to them. Talk them up and gain their insights.

Once upon a time, in a magical land called Florida, the biggest winners on a roll of scratch tickets tended to be in the first 6 tickets. I am told that the Florida state gaming commision has since caught onto people figuring this out and are a little more random about it.

But my point remains. Store clerks who pay attention will see the patterns.

I watched a propaganda video of an Ex-Luciferian guy claim he was told the winning race horses in a dream the night before. There could be half-truths to his story but the reason it was propaganda is because he claimed the Luciferians told him the 7th Day Adventists were the true church which is totall BS.

That being said, one time I was in Vegas, and I won at the roulette table by feeling that the next spin would fall on red and it worked. I based it on a numerological law of chaos, but mostly just felt it. One thing I learned in Vegas though, is if you win, even a little, walk away, as it’s the only time you will win that trip. I did win a maximum jackpot at a nickel slot, the jackpot was about $260, too bad I didn’t play the quarter machine. I didn’t consciously use any magic in that case just played the game the same as any gambler.