In B4 Sevarn

Various friends with benefits threads

Compensation for our time?
I sympathise - really but I have my own crusade as I’m sure most people do and I’m already doing free magick for a lot of people out of the goodness of my heart, which I don’t have in great abundance.

[quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3136”]I have metaphorically been raped, pillaged, disgraced, and defiled, by the insurance companies, the mentally retarted driver who crashed into me and almost killed me! and the local athorities!
Last summer my I was peacefully and happily driving my dual purpose dirtbike back home on the road when a fucking idiot with only his beginners hit me and almost killed me! chunks were beat out and scratches coated my helmet, and my flesh was torn open to bleed on the hard cold gravel. Somehow my leg did not break though.

“It” drove past the driveway it was going to turn into completely backed up into the access road on the other side of the road then just as its wheels went to the edge of the pavement it swung around and drove towards the driveway on the opposite side of the road where it hit me trying to avoid the crazed lunatic on the shoulder of the road. I didnt have enough time to stop… I want him to suffer!

What he did was fucking illegal but the local athorities dumped all the blame on me for not being able to stop and not having a license to drive the bike even though everyone where I lives drives dirtbikes on the road but of course I had to be the poor fucker who got hit! I was dead sober I bet god was laughing at me. They gave me the ticket and the fine. Note that I was dead sober when this happened. I want the local athorities who are responsible for my persecution to suffer!!

Now with that ticket/fine I have been labeled as a “Level 3 criminal offender” and needless to say Johnson’s insurance stripped my father not only of the insurance to my bike but his bike as well against his will even though he had been making payments faithfully.
We paid for and completed a bikers training course nearby with ease but they didnt give me any credit for it whatsoever.
We paid for and completed the Young drivers of canada course in which each lesson we had to drive over 2 hours away, but I was given no credit for that either!
I have my license but i cant even fucking drive because of these goddamn insurance fuckwits!

Johnson’s insurance and every other local insurance company in my province has set up a conspiracy against me, they refuse to insure me at all so I cant get a car let alone even drive my parents! They want to give us the expensive high risk insurance for me just because of 1 little stupid accident that wasnt even my fault!
They said it would cost even more to insure me on my mothers car than my fathers truck just because she dented someones car a little bit and my father has had no accidents.
They want 3000$ a year to insure me on my fathers truck, and 5000$ a year if I had my own car insured. By law they are allowed to discriminate us in this way for 3 years.

I cant drive away from the shithole i live in like a real man to hang out with friends or meet some girls, no… my dreams and my rights have been crushed! At this rate I might not even be able to drive my own date to the grad, or drive myself to colledge half an hour away next year!

Fuck Johnsons insurance and everything they stand for! For sure I am not the only one locally or worldwide they have fucked over out of greed just because they can! They may not be the only corrupt insurance company but it will be a glorious start.

I call upon you my brothers and sisters at become a living god to join me as we fight for my rights and the rights of others to set a curse on them so fucking huge that they may never recover from! As hordes and legions of spirits crush their industry!!!

I dont care if the sun turns black and the moon turns to blood I will have my right to drive!!!

We Are Anonymous! We Are Legion! We Are Living Gods! We Do Not Forgive! We Do Not Forget! Expect Us!

Listen to this for some extra motivation: Crush The Industry by Dethklok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgxAC0aSnQ[/quote]

try Belial. That spirit is insane when it comes to justice and legal issues.
Even if it’s just sigil magick. You just offer alot of stuff and so on. You’ll
get quite a bit in return. I’ve done some sigil magick and I always ask
spirits and tell them that if they do something for me that I’ll give them
a certain offering. When they come through I pay them back.

So just for clarification your a minor who ticketed for driving with out a license and charged with the wreck? The insurance stripped your dad of coverage because he was allowing unauthorized, unlicensed and uninsured drivers to operate his vehicles?

Those bastards!

[quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:3136"]So just for clarification your a minor who ticketed for driving with out a license and charged with the wreck? The insurance stripped your dad of coverage because he was allowing unauthorized, unlicensed and uninsured drivers to operate his vehicles?

Those bastards![/quote]

Yeah, let’s go destroy dozens of lives because of it.

[quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:3136"]So just for clarification your a minor who ticketed for driving with out a license and charged with the wreck? The insurance stripped your dad of coverage because he was allowing unauthorized, unlicensed and uninsured drivers to operate his vehicles?

Those bastards![/quote]

Hey guys notice this dude is a 4-chan mage! That insurance company had better watch out, 4-chan is onto them now!

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:5, topic:3136”][quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:3136"]So just for clarification your a minor who ticketed for driving with out a license and charged with the wreck? The insurance stripped your dad of coverage because he was allowing unauthorized, unlicensed and uninsured drivers to operate his vehicles?

Those bastards![/quote]

Yeah, let’s go destroy dozens of lives because of it.[/quote]

Because THIS is the most logical choice. This guy was totally a victim here, forced to drive a dirt bike without a license in secret from the Gestapo insurance company.

All you motherfuckers will pay…

Blame is not the default stance for godhood, in my not-at-all humble opinion.

It’s human, yes, and natural, but past the point where you’ve had a good old rant, it’s also disempowering and it leads you into becoming a slave of your own hatred and anger and pain.

At that point you’re letting life make you its bitch, and your centre drifts out into reacting to what every other meat puppet out there is doing.

Even if you are being excessively screwed in terms of how this is going to limit your life from now onwards because of one single mishap, you can handle it better - for example, I had something like that happen as well, 6 years bad credit for a single default of less than £700 one time - and where the power lies is what you learn from it.

You deal with it, see where you were responsible (in my case I didn’t realise such small late payment could escalate to a CCJ, which is a British legal thing that makes you a credit leper for 6 years - you literally have to apply each year for your debit card to be renewed, so you can take your own wages out the ATM) and as soon as that black mark landed on my file I set about doing what I could to be far more responsible in future, and make sure it didn’t happen again. I’m better with money & financial management than almost everyone I know, and part of it came from this process.

I am sorry for how this is messing your life up for the forseeable future, but the action you’re proposing seems to me to be excessive, to put it mildly, so I personally won’t be helping you on this one.

Back to business: do you have a time limit for when this blacklisting will end?

Depending on when that is, you can take various actions: for example now you have your license, so why not lobby (right along with your dad) whatever local policitians you have, in the UK it would be local councillor and MP, making damned sure you adopt the tone of:

“I made a mistake, hands up, but I’ve made amends (those courses you said you both had to take) and I’d like to move on with my life” and point out calmly and responsibly how this is going to limit your life (I’d leave out the bit about how you can’t get laid).

Bonus points if you can work in how it’s limiting your further education, job and charity work prospects, politicians love that stuff. Ditto if you can work in how those days in hospital made you re-evaluate your life and so on.

Magickally, work on whoever you identify to see if they’ll cut you a break, and also work on finding a loophole of some kind that will help you out here. Or, just carry on being the victim and trying to rally people to your cause, makes no difference to me!