the imaginations the limit.

Great methods, although I am unsure I conceptualize all of the techniques. Could you describe in a bit more detail the Death vortex? Is it merely drawing upon nether energy in the form of a cyclone and directing it towards the victim, and if so where does the dimensional incursion play a role? Also, is this death essence cultivated through visualization? Thanks.

Wow, NEEROS, just WOW. I’ve not yet worked with Vampyrism; simply haven’t felt drawn to it myself. But I can easily see where slight modifications of these techniques would serve me very well in my own interests … thank you ! :wink: Z

Now this is an enriching post Neeros :wink: Keep up the good work !

Most excellent, Neeros!

[quote author=Neeros link=topic=222.msg3179#msg3179 date=1342252913]
It’s kinda funny that i’d write this article actually considering I been moving further and further away from the LHP for a while now, and my vampirism days are even further back.

I was inspired to write it, however it will likely be my first and last “dark side” article on these forums. My perspectives seem to change daily, but in all honesty I hope it helps you all reach your goals in some way.

The concepts of tech magic though I think will always be fond of, I may very well expound on that more at a later date once I’ve focused more on my own progression and become the best student I can be.

But see, that’s the beauty & the benefit in being part of a Grown-Up Forum! You can share what you’ve come to understand even though you’ve changed or evolved yourself. We all do that! The difference here is that you still respect the rights of others to pursue Vampirism - or anything else - and share what you know from a desire to assist, instead of browbeating them or picking on them! I comment on many things I no longer practice in an effort to assist those who do… :wink: Z

Hey Neeros,

thanks for the info. What you shared about transferring energy to your own energy body is a big piece of the puzzle I’ve been putting together. Also the details and examples of constructing servitors is extremely useful to me now. It’d be cool if you’d share something about tech magick. It’s a new word for me and I’m curious as ever as to it’s meaning.

[quote=“ZachD555, post:7, topic:230”]Hey Neeros,

thanks for the info. What you shared about transferring energy to your own energy body is a big piece of the puzzle I’ve been putting together. Also the details and examples of constructing servitors is extremely useful to me now. It’d be cool if you’d share something about tech magick. It’s a new word for me and I’m curious as ever as to it’s meaning.[/quote]

Tech magic is a term coined by a magical order called Omnimancy. It is all about the discovery and use of the mechanisms behind magical techniques, and moreso reality itself through the magical senses and experimentation so as to avoid having to use rituals, physical tools, or calling upon entities and just asking them to do things you could learn to do yourself. It is “direct magic” in that way.

Ritual magic is also technically “tech magic” in that different combinations of concepts in the construction of a ritual can bring different results. It is a very broad field with a ton of potential interpretations. Bardonian hermetics, especially those formulae found in Key to the true Quabalah and the descriptions of the ritual impliments such as the circle, and the triangle in Practice of magical evocation is tech.

High planar/magical technology is basically analogous to physical technology wherein scientists discover how things work through physics, biology, chemistry, engineering etc and use that knowledge to create more powerful and efficient technologies(spells). The various bodies physical/astral/mental are tech, reality itself is tech.

The vortex, the dimensional stuff, the servitor, the spells for the servitor, etc, that is all basic tech magic.

[quote=“Neeros, post:9, topic:230”][quote=“ZachD555, post:7, topic:230”]Hey Neeros,

thanks for the info. What you shared about transferring energy to your own energy body is a big piece of the puzzle I’ve been putting together. Also the details and examples of constructing servitors is extremely useful to me now. It’d be cool if you’d share something about tech magick. It’s a new word for me and I’m curious as ever as to it’s meaning.[/quote]

Tech magic is a term coined by a magical order called Omnimancy. It is all about the discovery and use of the mechanisms behind magical techniques, and moreso reality itself through the magical senses and experimentation so as to avoid having to use rituals, physical tools, or calling upon entities and just asking them to do things you could learn to do yourself. It is “direct magic” in that way.

Ritual magic is also technically “tech magic” in that different combinations of concepts in the construction of a ritual can bring different results. It is a very broad field with a ton of potential interpretations. Bardonian hermetics, especially those formulae found in Key to the true Quabalah and the descriptions of the ritual impliments such as the circle, and the triangle in Practice of magical evocation is tech.

High planar/magical technology is basically analogous to physical technology wherein scientists discover how things work through physics, biology, chemistry, engineering etc and use that knowledge to create more powerful and efficient technologies(spells). The various bodies physical/astral/mental are tech, reality itself is tech.

The vortex, the dimensional stuff, the servitor, the spells for the servitor, etc, that is all basic tech magic.[/quote] You made me heavily interested in this magical outlook, I’ll definetly search for more materials regarding tech magic and Omnimancy order

You probably won’t find much on tech magic outside of Omnimancy. I think they are recruiting right now though.

Hey NEEROS!

Thanks for the clear & full explaination of “Tech Magick” … I’ve been working with this for about 4 years now, but didn’t realize it had a ‘name’. I just knew that Magick had to work according to a definitive set of Nonphysical (or metaphysical) Laws. By laws I mean principles that always work AND always work in a consistent way for precise reasons.

So, FINALLY … there’s a “Tech” I am good at!!! :wink: Z

[quote=“Zoe, post:12, topic:230”]Hey NEEROS!

Thanks for the clear & full explaination of “Tech Magick” … I’ve been working with this for about 4 years now, but didn’t realize it had a ‘name’. I just knew that Magick had to work according to a definitive set of Nonphysical (or metaphysical) Laws. By laws I mean principles that always work AND always work in a consistent way for precise reasons.

So, FINALLY … there’s a “Tech” I am good at!!! :wink: Z[/quote]

Awesome! Thanks for all the positive feedback, it really inspires me.

Also, sorry for the cryptic post above to anyone who reads this thread. It should be clarified soon. It is basically an overly poetic outline of a vampiric internal alchemy.

Hi Neeros,

Really interesting stuff. Thanks for posting this information, it definitely helped me understand a few things.

I was just wondering as I checked out the Omnimancy web page forum, it seems they have frown heavily on Psi Vampirism. From what I understand there are ambient feeding methods and direct feeding techniques, one being the method you have described above.

This is the thing that always gets me with Psi Vampirism; there always seems to be an ethical conflict within me. On the odd occasion I do practice it and in the distant past practiced it regularly, there is the sense of feeling weak psychologically for not being able to generate or tap into my own energy and when it became second nature, I felt like an addict who needed to take peoples life energy, which propelled me to stop doing it. There is also the sense of feeling sinister and hostile to others overall which gradually developed within that gave me a sense that I should halt it at least until I could understand it more thoroughly.

I guess what I am trying to ask is do you have any thoughts on the ethical nature of this practice?

I myself feel/think it’s a good tool in the arsenal to have, and do very occasionally enjoy the beauty of taking the energy of an attractive woman(if I happen to be in the right situation, place and state of mind), while instilling into her astral body positive thoughts and blessings in return for taking her energy. Doing it in this manner makes it feel less wrong than other more directly predatory methods and mindsets.

These are only my thoughts and not a condemnation of any one else’s methods or practices. I’m not ruling out that my instincts are still related to religious indoctrination that hasn’t entirely been cast out. Any thoughts are welcome. TIA.

Thanks for your comments, Darkness. I agree with what you said, and how you explained it as dominance. Aside from my feeding example above(which I should have noted is most often stimulated by sexual energy or desire), in my real life I exert dominance these days in a more obvious and overt manner more so than I used too( I was a more shy, retiring, timid type in the past). Probably due to the weed, lol.

I get the impression that staying centered, exerting will and remaining unwavering in the face of challenges and hostility in real life is another form of this kind of dominance.

This bloodthirsty craving more often comes out in these real life scenarios during interactions in the workplace or elsewhere with hostile or inconsiderate people, which leads me to confront them head on, whereas in the past I would let them walk all over me. When this happens, even though fear may pass through me, once it is handled, an influx of energy is noted. Not sure if this is due to some kind of psychological triumph of facing fear or an actual energy exchange or both.

[quote=“UndeadGod333, post:8, topic:230”]Communion with the Undead Gods in my practice is extremely important.

The death vortex explained is good stuff. I’d then recommend draining energy from this suffering victim later and communing with the Undead Gods. Definitely for those of the darker chaos side of Vampirism.[/quote]

So far I know of 2 organizations that teach this in their basic literature, that do not condone speaking of it outside of their own circles or forums.

This tells me you are not a part of these types of Vampiric communities.
With that said, is it still possible to commune with these vampiric entities in order to evolve as a psychic vampire, with out having to subscribe to certain groups and dealing with vampire politics?

My goal is to experience this evolution I here of from different sources, but many of the organizations spend more time spouting out their philosophy than insuring proper techniques are being learned.

I still struggle to focus on the feeling of energy from my victims in order to draw it in.

When I touch someone it is brief and not enough time to feel the energy I would when I make a psy ball.

I am mostly focusing on imagination and feel I am fooling myself.

My biggest set back is not being a social individual, so it is rather suspicious when I touch someone or ask another to do the experiment in the BALG book. Also my solitary way of life group politics very insufferable and hard to learn around.

I am not really disrespecting those who thrive well in these situations, but it doesn’t seem to be geared to my current state or nature.

I see, thank you for the straight forward answer.

Agreeing with undeadgod333 about your energy loss and predatory vampires. Try using vampirism aimed at the rising or setting sun (sun gazing) or the invocation of omnipotence while sunbathing. Works for me.