.....đź’–

hello, I’ve contacted/summoned daemon Dantalion and Salleos so far it worked well I think for my ex he was talking to me and being sweet and playful etc for a day or two and now he’s the same way again cold, stand offish ignoring me… I think my fear and eagerness and the energy I was doubting and putting out there messed up what the demons were trying to help me with… How can I fix this? And change my ex’s mind and make him talk to me etc again in a nice way. Could I re summon them or?
Thank you.

1 Like

Have you actively brought up this problem to your boyfriend, so he’s aware of his shortcommings toward you?

A relationship isn’t a “game of guess” and tripping on your toes doesn’t solve issues. Less so when making spirits solve it for you through short term manipulation.

The best way is to talk to him about his bad behavior, and if he doesn’t listen and act up accordingly, he’s not worth your attention. Do that first, and if you’re still persistant of contacting a demon, then do that afterwards.

6 Likes

Although I appreciate you taking the time to write that. You missed everything I posted.
He’s not my boyfriend he’s my EX boyfriend.
Meaning he is not current.
And I’ve seen people say they have gotten their ex back with demon summoning work etc…
If I could just talk to him obviously I would.
Sometimes we need Intervention or help in relating ships. So that’s why I’m asking since this is the forum for that. If I’m ready to move on I will.

1 Like

There are both angels and demons that reconcile friends and foes, and those that procure love and passion.
There are also grimoires with amorous magic.
I have had an interesting past couple attempts on relationships, and I’m finally mentally rejecting that which is not beneficial to both, and suggesting acceptance from both myself and others, including the will to love ourselves and others.
I had someone on FB that messaged me and was trying to drill into why I’ve chosen no relationship and celibacy (temporary). I ended up blocking the supposed US Army soldier that had grammar and spelling of a non American.
The point is we all can make our own cause or choices with the consequences or effect. Have you called, texted or emailed the person?
My problem was I thought I saw one everywhere, and believed scammers and lies from an anonymous board, and suicide approval from people walking by me that I didn’t know, which nearly led to suicide this year.
I reject that which harms me or others, even if I have to walk the Grey path, or be completely neutral to “good”, or “evil”. Free will is a human right/rite.

1 Like

He’s not “current”, yet you want him to be? So, what is he?

Whether you use magic or not, you also need to communicate with him and state your intentions of what you want with him, to him. In person and between four eyes. That kind of contact is basically established enough to do without any use of magic or demon, doing that for you.

3 Likes

okay but this is the forum to ask.
I’ve done that and I’ve seen movement but he is stubborn. Its nothing wrong with asking about love help from a demon or mind manipulation.
People ask for break up spells all day long and love work etc why are you acting like talking to him is the only way. I’ve done all of the main physical work that I need to do. But there are other ways.
I will wait for someone else to post with help or I will post another one and see if someone can assist me. Thanks anyway. :blush:

1 Like

I’m not paranoid.
Just want help with my ex.
And I understand free will is always debatable between humans… I think differently on that aspect.
And I feel like we are always being manipulated in some way or another wether in love or other life issues. But Ive contacted him as I have stated 2 times already and everything as far as putting work in but it seemed maybe since I was so eager results didn’t last as long. You may not believe in using spells etc to get someone you loved back but I do.
So hence why I’m asking.

1 Like

If you have some kind of understanding, or at least an idea of how these kind of magic and spirit doing favors work, you have to be an ACTIVE part of it. That also means you have to seize the moments given to you. Some demons and other kind of spirits have more ethics, morality and rules they wont brake, hence not interfering with free will, but only affect your target enough for you to make an active move. Other demons is less restrictive and bends it a little further, but there’s always that active part that has to be pushed through by yourself.

Just as much as you have to be an active part of the play, your EX might be protected by his own spirits, whether it’s Guardians or Ancestors.

There’s plenty of spells and specific demons to evoke, but don’t be naive and ignorant of opinions that see things from a different angle.

E.A Koetting’s Love Spell
Try that!

3 Likes