TOPH - The Order Of Phosphorus

Hello all:

I’m very very interested in following the Luciferian path, especially from the works of Michael W. Ford. I’ve read many of his books and looking to put everything in practice. Does anyone know if Ford still is running a group? Or how to get in touch with him? The web pages I found seem to be dead ends. The email address goes to someone that no longer is in the group. So I am at a dead end. Any leads would be great!

3 Likes

How about writing him directly and ask.

1 Like

Cant find his email

1 Like

Looks like he was active on Twitter Dec 22nd: twitter.com/akhtyamwford

1 Like

:crescent_moon: :bulb:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try that.

1 Like

Yeaaah. I had misread the post. I thought it and reply said trying to contact lucifer by email. I had a good chuckle.

:smiling_imp::dog2:

1 Like

Lol yeah a bit like hearing the call of Cthulhu but I just send it to voicemail.

1 Like

Wonder what Lucifers voicemail message would sound like?

This is the Morningstar, you know what to do. guitar riff

3 Likes

Great to hear about your interest in TOPH. Just downloaded a pdf from the assembly of Light bearers yesterday actually on the TOPH.
I’m not able to answer your questions about how to contact Michael W. Ford specifically.
Jeremy Crow is connected specifically with the ALB and his website is available off of the ALB website.
There should be an email on his site for him, perhaps he can connect you to Michael?
I’m new to the BALG Community Forum so I’m unsure as to what info regarding other sites/email information we can share, but hopefully this helps a little.
All the best,

Not sure what the deal is. The Assembly of Lightbearers site is down also.