Top Edge - Share the edgiest things you've done

What is the edgiest thing regarding the occult that you have ever done/experienced?

I stupidly tried to subvert a planetary spirit and take control of its domain… It didn’t work, and she gave me a nightmare as a result of it. I was still a fluffy bunny (noob) at the time.

11 Likes

Painted my face with my own blood for a rite

10 Likes

Do I need to post my picture again? Lol. I am the edge. I have a saying made about me “____, edgier than a razor blade and just as willing to cut you”

Anyways, I’ll need a minute to figure that out.

4 Likes

Begin doing outright black magick and working with demonic Kings, one of whom attacks me in my sleep with entities of filth and destruction, causing me to wake up with my face loocked into a rictus and need to call upon Isis (the goddess, not the head-chopping enthusiasts) to show me how to use a blasting rod.

Decide logical next move is to conceive a spirit Child with a demonic King.

If you can’t beat 'em (and even if you can) - hump 'em!

(I think I just found the new unofficial forum motto there or something… :thinking: )

Timeline:

Prelude

Conception

Birth

12 Likes

Thats pretty fking badass if you ask me

4 Likes

Lol thanks man :metal: edgy as hell too :joy:

3 Likes

Has anyone ever conducted human sacrifice for a ritual? :thinking:

2 Likes

Invoked Tiamat while covered in Unicorns ( not joking) cuz unicorns are badass and everyone can deal with it. If only I had some glitter…I’d make the Sigils I use to invoke out of glue and glitter :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Time for a trip to HB, or as all us witches in my area call it , “Satan’s Workshop”.

7 Likes

Well now that you mention- NICE TRY! BUT YOU WON’T BE GETTING INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS FROM ME…

I think you and I will be good friends.

11 Likes

Hi @Anziel_Merkaba :rofl: . Glad to meet you :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Idk man, that horn is deadly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would never admit this on a public forum :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Cop found :wink: . And yeah, no one is gonna fess up on a public forum if they did. Though if I remember correctly, Mark Smith’s book Witchblood grail has something to say on the topic and there’s been few cases of people being caught doing this in modern times so maybe. Though its more of a cult thing than a sorcerer thing these days.
The most “edgy” thing I’ve done is propably binding a minor demonic spirit haunting my associate’s home to a hitogata and eating it.

8 Likes

That’s the motto for my magikal practice most likely. I never intend it to end up that way but it often does.

I don’t know about edgy. I had a threesome with Asmoday and Lucifuge. Intense wouldn’t even describe it.They alternately burned me and touched me with ice cubes.

I had sex with Belial when he was in the form of a werewolf.

10 Likes

Or you can beat ‘em after you hump ‘em :wink:

7 Likes

^ That is a pure “Only on BALG forum” statement, I salute you! :heart_eyes_cat: :trophy: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I think the goddess Freya already uses that one, lol.

4 Likes

Nice try FBI

13 Likes

Why hump when you can marry a god whilst being a deity rising?

3 Likes

starts to make jokes about you wanting a ring on your finger before… no, let’s not go there… :smiling_imp:

6 Likes