Too powerful: Funt's designated tripping thread

next thing you know, he’s going to join the pinky and the brain club to take over the world. lol

1 Like

Nice one. I totally didn’t see this comment coming. How do magicians gauge their power anyway? @anon37593562

Don’t u think u would know your power if u keep logs? Efficiency and getting results let u know. When u do a spell n u get results without a doubt that it’s the magick on a consistent basis, u then know for sure u are competent. As with anything it’s results that matters. Results are feedback. Some people think certain things are magick but they are coincidence or imagination in their heads

1 Like

Results in the real world. Otherwise it is just all head games.

I prefer consistency n logic n results in order to validate n trust a system . Once isn’t enough. How u know it’s not by chance?

No one as the right to judge anyone on this forum. We are all fucking crazy. Get over yourselves.

O.P. learn how to ground yourself. And to protect your energy.

2 Likes
1 Like

Frfr lets catch a stupid kinda vibe

1 Like

3 Likes

Just wanted to make sure moderators wont mess this thread im a licensed shitposter legally

1af

7 Likes

Hop on y’all!

1 Like

Hmmn, well I’ve closed his ability to post until midnight EST Tuesday because he keeps starting new topics and it just makes the forum look stupid and worst of all, like anyone can come take a shit all over the index, and that’s not good. Like attracts like online, REAL fast.

I’ve moved a bunch of the other posts into this thread, @Funt when you get your posting access BACK please keep any posts about or inspired by tripping in this thread, which people can mute if they choose to do so, and not anywhere else.

I understand some magicians occasionally like to get fucked up and then talk to their friends, so I’m not treating this like a disciplinary thing BUT I AM asking for that respect be returned by keeping all the trippy shit IN THIS SINGLE THREAD. :+1:

3 Likes

Aye psychs fun

1 Like

That’s a great solution @Lady_Eva :relaxed:

1 Like

I think that’s a fair point, with mod hat on I’m not interested in trying to judge people’s personalities or values, only their actions on here and the effects or likely consequences wrt the forum.

I both do and think some pretty weird things myself. :man_shrugging:

Sometimes having a bunch of people tell you to reconsider a specific course is helpful though, especially if it’s coming from anger. But I don’t mind someone having a tripping journal so long as they’re cool with not spamming shit everywhere in NEW threads.

I’ve Unlisted this for now so it’s not bumping to the top of the index, if @Funt is cool with posting just in this and if it turns into something reasonably on-topic to magick or whatever I’m happy to re-List and maybe tidy it up a bit.

Fow now though, Mute exists for those who replied, and so anyone still seeing this has the ability to opt out. :+1:

3 Likes

This is an opened minded forum. It’s one thing to post something that is off beat, but other to keep acting like a fool.

You are the best mod on the planet, having to keep us all in line.

3 Likes

I’m putting in my vote,
@Lady_Eva for president 2020 :us::uk:

2 Likes

I don’t care about power. Matters is results. That’s what we after anyways

1 Like

I don’t care about power. Matters is results. That’s what we after anyways

Tru dat! No short-bus antics necessary. @anon37593562

1 Like