Too much Energy

Snorting, hissing, growling, contortions… why am I possessed so… please help me…

2 Likes

Why are you possessed. Well, depends, whose door have you been knocking on?
There is an incantation in the BALG newsletter that has an exorcism.

I’d say one banish if it wasnt what you were tryin to do And two ground if you have an overplus of energy that is shorting you out.

1 Like

It’s more like a voluntary sort of possession, it’s been long term going… But I imagine one day it will show the world what it’s been waiting for thee opportunity to show off… Idk who it is… I feel deeply in tune to Shemjaza, Beelzebub, Lucifer, YHWH… I feel as though I am anointed with the gift of the chosen… I feel as though I am part of something entirely too big to explain 'round these parts… I feel part of a demonic uprising, but at the same time, I feel like the savior, so as far as a messiah complex goes, I fulfill the law… blessed be…

It feels more beneficial and positive than anythin…

Not really the answer I was looking for, when an exorcist usually arrives one of their first questions is the name of the spirit inflicting. Do you keep a journal daily? If not, I would recommend one. But Im confused … you were going on about this horrific buildup of energy and wanted help, not you want full on possession. Which is it? Not being a dick, I honestly dont understand.

It’s just a request to help me contain thee energy… Honestly… I want ritual help, I need people to give this shit too…

I had a overflow of energy one night. Honestly, I tired myself out the fastest I could. Grounding was doing little.

Yah, imagine that but getting more insane everyday…

2 Likes