Too big for shields

No I’m not sure. I have no idea what’s going on. I haven’t really tried to do anything. In fact I’ve been taking a little break from any serious practicing. It doesn’t feel like they’re feeding from me or me from them it just feels like their touching me and it’s weird.
The only thing I can really connect this with is an astral projection experience I had earlier this week. I had been feeling this way maybe a week prior and when I went to astral project, right before I got out of my body I grew until my head was sticking out the top of my roof, and then it was like I turned into water and spilled out of my body. For the remainder of my time out of body I had trouble fitting into my room. I was smushed up against all the walls (except for the roof, of which I seemed to be over flowing) and had a hard time holding a form other than just a cloud of energy.

Embrace it all. Once you hit your late 20’s emotions and the mind begins to balance out. I’m 31. I did alot of magickal work throughout my 20’s that was emensly fruitful. I still do magick now but these days because I know how things work, it takes the thrill of newness away. Experience as much newness as you can.

I wish I could take you into the astral and show you how our Auric Shells work. I know the energy is intense. My awakening began when I was in the Army(infantry). Leme just tell you… so much feels…

Have you ever seen a russian nesting doll? Our auric shells are like a russian nesting doll. They process energy. Plus each shell can personafy into a spirit form and interact with you.

I hope the best for you and your awakening. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Can I pm you? I’d like to know more about this if that’s okay with you

1 Like

Sure that’s cool.

I concur with @WiseManEcho and @Dusk. Listen to them!

There are ways to lessen the sensory overload, though, if you want to do that. I’ve helped a few empaths learn how to dampen all that outside influence and tap into it only when they need/want to.

1 Like

Being around nature helps as well. Take a walk in the woods and soak up all that energy.

I totally understand what you’re describing

1 Like

First see if you can change your aura’s influence through visualization, consciously manipulating it. If yes, reduce the size of it and make it stay like that. Or you can attest certain key words for it having various sizes. And for your hightened sense of sound, you have to learn to shift your attention away from it, it’s not easy. I know someone from Canada who was going through similar phrase like yours, expansion of aura/consciousness. At one point the influx of information was too overwhelming to bear, so he had to learn that trick. May sound too surreal but Now he is an enlightened person with supernatural powers, but leads a very simple plane life atleast outwardly.

It sounds like a few things could be happening, or multiple things at once. Your aura could be growing, but you are not condensing it, so it can fill a room. Also, your energetic body could be starting to get strong enough to move away from your physical one. While not detaching itself completely, it does get more mobility than you will be used to at first.

The sound/smell thing I have no idea about, but the same happened to me at one point with regards to smell and it never went away. For me it is so accute that I can accurately tell things about a person’s body by how they smell. For example, I can tell what point in my mate’s menstral cycle she is in by how she smells, but nobody else smells her. It creeped her out at first, but it has actually come in handy from time to time. You just kind of have to learn to live with it, though it gets maddening in a crowd in the heat.

This might help ^^^. Practice the Sign of Silence. It is far more than a motion in the LBRP. While you are at it, perhaps revisit the LBRP in totality. There is enough theory, symbolism and technique in that rite alone regarding energy work to keep you busy for months. It is about so much more than banishing. If you are having difficulties sending and stopping energy then I really would consider it. It is one of the main reasons the HOGD has 0=0s do it so often and for so long.

1 Like