Tonight's "Supermoon" Eclipse

Almost there…

It’s magick time…

! No longer available

WATCHING IT HERE LIVE

I’m outside right now. It’s 10:28 here and I don’t see a thing. With a total eclipse it’s not going to be very bright but I can see some light starting to rise over the mountain in my front yard so I imagine it will be showing itself soon but as of right now, my location with all of these mountains around me I don’t have a clear view of anything but the sky is definitely getting brighter to the southeast of me where I’m sitting on the porch.

anybody else asking the goddess for anything tonight? i’m asking for money, how bout you guys?

This is SO cool, thanks! :slight_smile:

I just want to add the energy in the air from the eclipse is electrifying all meditations and everything magical I’ve done. Just incredible.

I used the Eclipse to initiate myself into Necromancy. The energy was amazing.

Never saw anything here but moderately bright light in the sky but you couldn’t even pinpoint exactly where it was coming from once the sky was illuminated. I’m guessing the eclipse made the moon practically invisible in front of my eyes, that paired with mountains in every direction, just too hard to see. Oh well, there will be another one 33 years from now.

The moon last night was the most intense I’ve seen in years. I took Lucy (my dog) out for a walk around the side of the woods at 11-30 and the illumination off the moon was magnificent. The energy was very still and almost introspective, so I guess that any magic done last night which centred around contemplation or knowledge would have been very fruitful indeed. Necromancy would fall in beautiful here as the dead seem to guide us well with their dark energies.

Tonight, the moon is full and if the evening is as beautiful as last night then it could be ideal conditions for any ritual regarding some fantastical idea you might have where your imagination starts roaming at the mere thought of “What if” or “I wonder what would happen if” etc,

This is just a good time to wonder, contemplate and simply try something for the sheer hell of it and just see what happens. The energies do appear to be very deep and internal and we could possibly play off those from last night with the strength of the full moon tonight however being more positive and outward to bring these deeper desires out.

In Scotland UK tonight, the moon rises at 7-15pm and reaches its zenith at 1-00am…the perfect time for ritual this evening.

[img width=450 height=337]http://s6.postimg.org/v9lmvh4jj/Wolf.jpg[/img]

Lady Eva had suggested I contact the Mighty King Belial some time ago. I decided to use the Blood Moon as the night to follow her advice…

I began my ritual that I planned for the eclipse, to summon the Lord of the Lake of Fire and King Belial at 7:11pm via use of the Dukante Sigil, TGS and evokations, and then made my Blood offering at 7:47pm ( both key moments in the eclipse.)

I burned Copal Tears, Dragons Blood, Vervain, Flowers of Crete, New Orleans Graveyard Earth and Skull Bone dust as incense

I offered 21 year old Chevas Regal Scotch Whiskey, my Blood to enliven Milk, my weakness (my favorite tobacco and my smoking habit and my favorite freehand pipe) as greeting gifts.

I then requested verbally and in written Theban - very specific assistance and certain help in regards to my divorce, and my growth as a Dark Masonic Blood Sorcerer. I Offered vials of my Blood to be poured upon a his Sigil engraved upon a heavy metal tablet encircled with a ring of iron - all in payment for his work on my behalf should it be performed. I signed the parchment with my thumbprint in my blood.

I allowed the candles with his Sigil thereon, to burn by his offerings all night long.

It has been said that King Belial is a spirit of the morning hours, and…

Just prior to dawn - as the Sun was only moments from cresting in fact - my Lady, her 2 Dogs and I were jolted awake by a crashing sound. I went into my lab / temple and closed out the 12 hour event with scrying - information I am still wrestling with. I heard him say to me…

“Who can communicate with you with all the Mindless Chatter in your head?”

The Blood Moon was the perfect opportunity for my first ritual summoning of the Mighty King Belial, but for some reason of my own fault - a full physical manifestation did not take place to MY senses. Apparently my spiritual work lies in meditations and subduing a mindless random thoughts.

However, I believe he did hear the ritual, arrived, and worked with what he could in me and departed just after dawn.

As for my request for assistance in my Divorce and Sorcery in general? We shall see.

Curious to know what others did last night.

This is SO cool, thanks! :)[/quote]

My pleasure.