Tonight is my Isfet evocation

Tonight i will start my evocation of Isfet the brother of Ma’at. He who is malice. Unfair. Evil. Corrupt.

I plan on setting two black candles up and getting two incense cones of different incense. I will create a magickal script to help call up Isfet. If he wishes i will offer up the incense for his time.

This evocations purpose is to initiate myself to work with Isfet. I know i dont need to but i enjoy initiations. I will still have to do Apep, Kek, and Nu initations as well. If you have any advice please tell me as i can hardly find any information on isfet kek and nu. Any initation ideas are also greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone.

~Menesdates

3 Likes

Not advice but good luck :v:t4:

1 Like

Is there malice in your life?
I think you should consider your target and your reason to give your malice to them.

Do you suffer from malicious treatment from your general peers or from a specific source?

People warned me about Andras, but I aced StarFox. I know that strong philos is good protection from dischord. When I face overwhelming dischord, I find someone who deserves it more than I do.

Energy follows the path of least resistance.
That’s Omega’s Law.
Zzzzzzzzzap!
Elements are important.

1 Like