Tong Ren / Dark Tantra

Hi I have already posted what you ask for, please look above. if don’t know how to use these forums and I will welcome any advice or suggestions.

1 Like

I would love to know what you think about my system I’ve been developing after an oval entity of pure light uploaded information into me and activated my Kundalini. Now I am wrought by all the associated symptoms. The spontaneous gung you mentioned is possessing me to do these temple dances of such precise and intricate movements. I am alone, i have no teacher, ive been going through this awakening for 9 years. I have a lot of energy to give and i want to help.

1 Like

I sent you a PM with links for that, you will find all the information you need in this thread:

2 Likes

May I ask which school of Vajrayana your tradition most strongly identifies with; Nyingma, Gelug, Kagyu, Sakya? Or does it identify most strongly with Bon?

2 Likes

I believe Courtney said it was Vajrakilaya in the video, but I’m not trying to step on anyone’s toes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello MysticNick

It was the Vajra Kilaya.
what is mainly on the internet is only the public version.
if you look for the Razor that Destroys at a Touch on the internet you will have a copy of the inner but not secret source material. of the Vajra Kilaya Tantra. This book is the foundation sorcery text of the Nyingma.

4 Likes

I hope I am not doing anything out of turn by posting this summary information here;

http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Pudri_Rekpung

I hope that you will not consider my next question as being impertinent as that is not the intention with which it is being asked; do you trace your lineage back to Dudjom Rinpoche?

1 Like

Is this thread going anywhere? It’s been quite a while since the Tong Ren contacts have posted anything. Have things fallen through with BALG?

3 Likes

They were never in any way affiliated with BALG. They just joined the forum to share their stuff, I believe.

2 Likes

He means, has their relationship with balg and ea fallen throufh

1 Like

Hi BALG forum - Tong-Ren and I have been busy working on some exciting new material so have been out of the loop for while. We will have some new stuff to share very soon so stay tuned. In the meantime anyone who wants to get in touch can reach out at [email protected]

2 Likes

Is there any recent news about this?

1 Like

Do you have a course or book I can learn from? I am very interested in your teachings

Sean S—

Hi @Renaultsoleil, this is an old thread and that poster hasn’t been to the forum in four years and probably won’t respond to you.